Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm finally free

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Last week I have been temporarily banned due to a thread I may have made about teenage girls. But I have learned my lesson, no more being inappropriate in this wholesome Christian site ☺️. Even do the only thing I mentioned was kissing...

The temporarily ban caused me extreme depression and boredom, so I turned to alcohol to cope. Have been drinking a 70cl bottle of booze or more everyday for over a week.

Yesterday I drank 1 liter of booze in total, 30cl of gin during the day and 70cl of vodka in the evening/night. Sadly I broke my record of not puking for over 2 weeks, when I went to bed I puked over myself and the bed. Most have been due to the food, ate too much bread.

Anyways now I have a hangover and considering buying something to drink.

Last week I have been temporarily banned due to a thread I may have made about teenage girls. But I have learned my lesson, no more being inappropriate in this wholesome Christian site ☺️. Even do the only thing I mentioned was kissing...

The temporarily ban caused me extreme depression and boredom, so I turned to alcohol to cope. Have been drinking a 70cl bottle of booze or more everyday for over a week.

Yesterday I drank 1 liter of booze in total, 30cl of gin during the day and 70cl of vodka in the evening/night. Sadly I broke my record of not puking for over 2 weeks, when I went to bed I puked over myself and the bed. Most have been due to the food, ate too much bread.

Anyways now I have a hangover and considering buying something to drink.
cl?
fuck is that unit?
cum loads?

you should be permabanned for the various times you have bragged about female attention

Yeah you mentioned "teens" :feelskek:

Wigger you kissed a girl before GTFO

Yeah I know how you feel, to kiss a girl is mission impossible for ugly Indians.
Don’t get me wrong, you certainly aren’t wrong, but I thought you were an anti-racist Marxist? :feelshaha:

I thought you went to jail