Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m finally done with high school

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Thank fucking god I’m done with this shit. School is hands down the worst place to go as an incel. I fucking hated everybody there and I was bad at all of the school work. There’s no way in hell im going to college. I’m probably just going to work at a shitty low paying job for the rest of my life and just LDAR.

Last edited:
Highschool is where most incels first learn they'll be treated like subhumans for the rest of their lives.

yeah, school is 90% dealing with normies and 10% actually learning (the bar is set so low anyway, I passed everything without any effort)
absolutely terrible place; I'd be so much better off mentally if I didn't have to spend so much time in such hostile environment all my childhood

Lifefuel? It only gets worse boyo.

I still have 7 months in this hell

i remember my last day of hs, was so thankful to be out of that hellhole, hated every single one of my peers and most of the teachers

Highschool is where most incels first learn they'll be treated like subhumans for the rest of their lives.
I learned that lesson before I even stepped into high school

Good choice avoiding college, try to get into a trade though and not just some low paying dead-end job (not that it pays a whole lot but it can pay decently)

Good choice avoiding college, try to get into a trade though and not just some low paying dead-end job (not that it pays a whole lot but it can pay decently)
I’ll try to get the most high paying job that I can find

I’d imagine it’s easier to find copes after graduation

I’ll try to get the most high paying job that I can find

Well, work-rot balance. Don’t want to slave away all the time just to have a brief reprieve and then go back at it, eh?

I cared more about being tough than schoolwork while in highschool.

And still got 85 average. Highschool is a joke. Lol

Good jon highscool is shitty

I was done with high school in 1980.
I wish I was still in high school.
I wish I was 18 again, like The George Burns Song.
My high school was 80% Boys.

Congrats, I still have another year to go unfortunately.

[SuicideFuel] though because Chad got laid and you just sat by there and watched. We all did. I wish I went to high school as a Chad.

I'm happy for you bro. High school was hell for me. Even my own body was a prison. Trapped in three layers of incarceration: bloated diseased body, social isolation, and compulsory indoctrination. My dad who was also my only real friend also roped when I was 15 and I had to deal with that too. Looking back, it's like I went through war. Just glad I can sit back and relax on my NEETbux.

Now that I'm in college struggling, I realize how heavenly high school was academics-wise.

it only goes downhill from here boyo