Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High school is life with NO FILTERS

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Think about it. Why are teenagers widely stereotyped as stupid and reckless? I'll tell you why, it's because that's our human nature. But as we get older, most of us become more accepting of societal standards, even if they're at odds with some of our instinctual behaviors.

For example, imagine that an old man calls the cops on his neighbors for, let's say, partying too loud. If the partygoers were teenagers, they might later retaliate by egging or TPing his house, while adults, on the other hand, would be very unlikely to resort to such belligerent tactics to address such a mediocre issue. In other words, teenagers would be far more likely to follow their primal instincts that tell them to strike back against a perceived enemy, while adults would act far more mature, which really means understanding the moral and legal consequences of such actions.

I can think of countless other examples:
  • Why do teenagers fight so much?
  • Why do they steal?
  • Why do they do so many dangerous and stupid things?
  • Why do they knowingly have sex without protection?
I'll tell you why: Because it's instinctual.
The only difference is, adults have the prudence (but not necessarily the conscience) to keep them from acting on said instincts.

But the only problem is that instincts are natural, but prudence is a learned behavior. And we all know which behavior type is more compulsive than the other (see "crime of passion"). A 40-year-old man might turn the other cheek in the face of a confrontational brute, but deep down he knows that all he wants to do is break that fucker's jaw. He might hold his tongue and seethe while his boss is criticizing him, but deep down he wants to tell that conceited prick to fuck himself and then quit the job. No matter how much he suppresses it, the desire will always be there.

Now how does this relate to inceldom? It's quite simple, actually. Think about the high school you go/went to. Think about all the existing social circles. If your experience is/was similar to mine, you'll notice that all members were of similar attractiveness to others in their respective social circles. You'll notice that:
  • Out of every male in that giant group of Chads, Stacies, and Beckies that partied and drank themselves half to death every weekend, not one of them had a recessed jaw, acne, a bulbous nose, eyelid exposure, or any other incel traits.
  • Out of every male in that group of studycelling normies that only scored with uggos, nobody - except the brunts of all their jokes - was of below average attractiveness; but at the same time, none of them had Chad-tier looks either (otherwise the Chads would have accepted them).
  • Out of everyone in that group of nerdy, out-of-shape, D&D-obsessed incels that all girls would ignore or intentionally avoid; none of them even had average looks. All were either fat, low T, acne-ridden, frail, ethnic, genetically cursed, or had some combination of the aforementioned. No other group wanted anything to do with them, least of all, girls.
This is very important when you think about it. As was said before, teenagers are the most instinct-driven age group. Ergo, this segregative behavior shows that it is instinctive for humans to self-segregate based on looks, and to discriminate against those perceived as less attractive.

Who cares if your Chad coworker is nicer to you now that you're both in your thirties? Do you really think he truly regrets shoving you into that locker? Or has society compelled him to "change his ways"?

Who cares if that Becky wants to marry you now that you're making $100k/yr and her looks have completely hit the wall? Do you really think that she's truly any less disgusted by you now as she was in high school? Do you really think she isn't dreaming about her Chad ex-bf and her care-free partying years as she sleeps on the opposite side of the bed while you browse /r/DeadBedrooms? Just do yourself a favor and ignore those moaning sounds in your bedroom when that coworker comes to visit, and ignore the fact that your baby looks nothing like you. Just be happy with your bimonthly two-condom starfish sex, nerd.

Your youth - and only your youth - is where your peers will judge you ruthlessly without any virtue-signaling bullshit to sugarcoat the truth: You are unloved and unwanted, no matter your age. :feelsrope:

its over for nofitliercels

"But they are just little kids!"

This hits way too close to home.

Yeah I hate teenagers. They are the main people that treat incels like shit. Thank you Nikolas Cruz

not over for edgelord zoomers who have never even talked about their physical subhumanity on an incel forum

Fuck teenagers and especially teen foids

JFL at normies thinking people completely change within a year out of high school.

Who cares if your Chad coworker is nicer to you now that you're both in your thirties? Do you really think he truly regrets shoving you into that locker? Or has society compelled him to "change his ways"?
No, I don't. Just like I still have the desire to decorate the floor with Chad's innards and brain matter. Both of us are alike in the fact that we won't act on our urges, although I'm not 30 yet, so I can only relate to the perception of my past bullies from being in my 20s.

I had plenty of friends in hs and had no problem socializing, didn't get bullied, infact I did some bullying. just my hs years didn't have any pussay in it. hs chads accepted me fine. where is my foid riding my cock?

I had plenty of friends in hs and had no problem socializing, didn't get bullied, infact I did some bullying. just my hs years didn't have any pussay in it. hs chads accepted me fine. where is my foid riding my cock?
Are you below average height? Do you have a recessed chin? Do you have a feminine face? I think the answer to those 3 are no, which explains it. There are plenty of high school males who are ugly but don't get bullied because of not having any of those 3 qualities

Think about it. Why are teenagers widely stereotyped as stupid and reckless? I'll tell you why, it's because that's our human nature. But as we get older, most of us become more accepting of societal standards, even if they're at odds with some of our instinctual behaviors.

For example, imagine that an old man calls the cops on his neighbors for, let's say, partying too loud. If the partygoers were teenagers, they might later retaliate by egging or TPing his house, while adults, on the other hand, would be very unlikely to resort to such belligerent tactics to address such a mediocre issue. In other words, teenagers would be far more likely to follow their primal instincts that tell them to strike back against a perceived enemy, while adults would act far more mature, which really means understanding the moral and legal consequences of such actions.

I can think of countless other examples:
  • Why do teenagers fight so much?
  • Why do they steal?
  • Why do they do so many dangerous and stupid things?
  • Why do they knowingly have sex without protection?
I'll tell you why: Because it's instinctual.
The only difference is, adults have the prudence (but not necessarily the conscience) to keep them from acting on said instincts.

But the only problem is that instincts are natural, but prudence is a learned behavior. And we all know which behavior type is more compulsive than the other (see "crime of passion"). A 40-year-old man might turn the other cheek in the face of a confrontational brute, but deep down he knows that all he wants to do is break that fucker's jaw. He might hold his tongue and seethe while his boss is criticizing him, but deep down he wants to tell that conceited prick to fuck himself and then quit the job. No matter how much he suppresses it, the desire will always be there.

Now how does this relate to inceldom? It's quite simple, actually. Think about the high school you go/went to. Think about all the existing social circles. If your experience is/was similar to mine, you'll notice that all members were of similar attractiveness to others in their respective social circles. You'll notice that:
  • Out of every male in that giant group of Chads, Stacies, and Beckies that partied and drank themselves half to death every weekend, not one of them had a recessed jaw, acne, a bulbous nose, eyelid exposure, or any other incel traits.
  • Out of every male in that group of studycelling normies that only scored with uggos, nobody - except the brunts of all their jokes - was of below average attractiveness; but at the same time, none of them had Chad-tier looks either (otherwise the Chads would have accepted them).
  • Out of everyone in that group of nerdy, out-of-shape, D&D-obsessed incels that all girls would ignore or intentionally avoid; none of them even had average looks. All were either fat, low T, acne-ridden, frail, ethnic, genetically cursed, or had some combination of the aforementioned. No other group wanted anything to do with them, least of all, girls.
This is very important when you think about it. As was said before, teenagers are the most instinct-driven age group. Ergo, this segregative behavior shows that it is instinctive for humans to self-segregate based on looks, and to discriminate against those perceived as less attractive.

Who cares if that Becky wants to marry you now that you're making $100k/yr and her looks have completely hit the wall? Do you really think that she's truly any less disgusted by you now as she was in high school? Do you really think she isn't dreaming about her Chad ex-bf and her care-free partying years as she sleeps on the opposite side of the bed while you browse /r/DeadBedrooms? Just do yourself a favor and ignore those moaning sounds in your bedroom when that coworker comes to visit, and ignore the fact that your baby looks nothing like you. Just be happy with your bimonthly two-condom starfish sex, nerd.

Your youth - and only your youth - is where your peers will judge you ruthlessly without any virtue-signaling bullshit to sugarcoat the truth: You are unloved and unwanted, no matter your age. :feelsrope:
Thats why im afraid of kids and teenagers and avoid them at all costs .
Because i know Adults will just wrinkle their noses subtly when meeting me or make a small remark , but Teenagers will laugh at me , shout at me , mock me and im still a manlet who will probably get beat up by 16 year olds so i cant defend myself .

Im afraid of teenagers and kids ,
im afraid of the truth .

The lowkey teenybopper worship on this forum needs to stop. I never liked the fucking punks and I don't think there's much to learn from them other than how to be a douchebag.
Fuck teenagers and especially teen foids

i remember being a teencel,
if you think people become less degenerate once they are out of school you're in for a surprise.
what you teencels need to realize is that it only goes downhill after school. you've been lied to.

idk for most high schoolers but the High School I went to was kinda similar but it was also merged as well(oddly enough)

Teens can get send to concentration camps for all I care

Even the behavior of teenagers is tame when compared to what a human free of the grip of civilization will do

Teenagers are more instinctive actors because their pre-frontal cortex hasn’t finished development, meaning the lymbic system (part of the brain involved with instinctual behaviour) runs with less of a filter.

It’s as close to Life pre-society as you can get, between being controlled by your parents and before being worn down by responsibilities of adulthood.