Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm finally completely alone.

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Officer
★★★★
The only people I talk to anymore outside of work are my grandparents who I have mixed feelings about.
The only two friends I have from high-school I don't talk to anymore (one became a tranny)
I don't talk to either of my parents because I can't stand them, my dad is a cuck that chose his current wife over his own kids (she's like a 2/10 and is in jail now for fraud :feelskek: )
My brother is living with our dad and is a schizophrenic who will probably be hospitalized or homeless in a few years, we used to hang out and play video games and watch movies and stuff but it's almost impossible to talk with him now.
My sister doesn't talk to me anymore because she is busy hanging out with lots of friends and socializing due to being female and playing on tutorial mode, we used to hang out sometimes too.
It's over, I'm completely alone at this point, eventually my grandparents will die and it will just be me rotting in my basement trying to cope until I can't stand it anymore and decide to rope.

Last edited:
After some people find themselves in your situation they'll desperately try to find new friends to avoid being socially isolated but incels know better than that and would rather resign themselves to their fate as they already accepted solitude and made peace with the fact they'll die alone.

We are in the fortress of solitude

cold clark kent GIF by HULU