Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that I can never live a normal life

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
As a result of a combination of factors like looks, race and brain. I tried so hard in my life to be normal but I could never achieve it, coped as hard as I could for my whole life. The most rational option is the rope and I realize that now

well that's obvious ain't it

Trying to fit in with the normies is impossible if you don't lie. Even if you do put in the effort to appear as normal as possible the void left from the isolation will still be there.

Trying to fit in with the normies is impossible if you don't lie. Even if you do put in the effort to appear as normal as possible the void left from the isolation will still be there.
feeling a nietzsche vibe from yar post, about that void/abyss, whatever

Acceptance is the first step bro :feelsbadman:

or you could help us rebel against the system

There's no chance for a person that missed something important during puberty/teen years to become normal. Our lifestyle already influenced our personalities and our worldview overall. Past age 25 you can't really do anything about yourself, since your brain had stopped its development. You will remain who you are = it's over.

being mentalcel + ugly = never even began. fuuuuuark that meteorite hitting us anytime soon?

Not even gonna try for hookers? That's what I'm doing

excellent the next step is to become numb

We're not the only ones tbh, most normies suicide from working shit jobs
We're not the only ones tbh, most normies suicide from working shit jobs

Yeah it sucks but we just happened to be born ugly

As a result of a combination of factors like looks, race and brain. I tried so hard in my life to be normal but I could never achieve it, coped as hard as I could for my whole life. The most rational option is the rope and I realize that now

There's hope in the next life. IF you access the spiritual part of you. Cuz at the end of the day you're a spirit in a shell. Physical body dies, soul lives forever and finds peace. Provided you turn towards selflessness which increases your spiritual frequency.

Cry out to God because He loves you and He will show you the way.

This society is full of lies. No point in trying to be "normal".

Because what is "normal" in this society is an abomination before God.

Took you long enough. Who's the Coon now?

Took you long enough. Who's the Coon now?
Whatever man, nobody is stopping you from self hating if you want. I just dont hate my race, blame my environment and society more

Whatever man, nobody is stopping you from self hating if you want. I just dont hate my race, blame my environment and society more
You're doing the exact same thing. You can dress it all pretty like, but the truth is you would rather be white, tall, and handsome in this society than black, short, and ugly. It's only fair.

Also, how many fucking times do I have to state that I don't hate my race, I hate the fact that I am my race in this society. Again, it's only natural to want to be white.

You're doing the exact same thing. You can dress it all pretty like, but the truth is you would rather be white, tall, and handsome in this society than black, short, and ugly. It's only fair.

Also, how many fucking times do I have to state that I don't hate my race, I hate the fact that I am my race in this society. Again, it's only natural to want to be white.
I'd rather be mixed

I'd rather be mixed
I'd rather be mixed too, i'd rather be Latino, and i'd rather be white. Anything to give me an advantage.
I don't think you've understood where i've been coming from with the "I want to be white" statements. It completely comes from a place of objective advantages, it's not as though I would just like having white skin more in a vacuum, I want to be white for the things it comes with in this eurocentric society. I don't like being the perpetual outsider in a place I was born in and that my family ancestry comes from way back to the slave trade.

If society were suddenly okay for me to be the way I am and Black at the same time, I would much rather be Black than be White, if only because that's how I am already. But i'd be much better off as White than Black with how society treats each race, that was the whole point of my "I just hate being Black" post that you called me a Coon for.

A normal life is nothing to aspire to. Remember that you would have to adopt a pro-female ideology or at least a public face of one. Also, you'd be expending a lot to get a little hoping for more but never "making it". There'd also be a certain submission to better looking people despite having more ability, personality, etc. I"m not saying where we are is good but being a "normal" male in mind and status is either marginally better or worse than we are.

acceptance is something that comes in waves. one day you're feeling great and can focus on your plans or whatever, then something reminds you of your subhumanity and you're back to feeling suicidal... maybe the key is trying to make the best of your positive days