Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im finally about to end it

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
Just bought myself some helium and some tubes. Already have the gas mask so I cant wait for this. in 2 days ill finally have my suffering end
Screenshot 2024 09 07 195402

Can you explain the process to me?

Can you explain the process to me?
you hook up the tubes to the gas mask and youll just pass out for lack of oxygen and youll just die. Its the most painless way

We'll miss you bro. Hopefully death will taste sweet

i heard suicide by helium is painless

What kind of gaz mask u have ?
I'm both happy for u and sad to lose another brocel

I'm not here to make you change your mind. But hear me for a second. Death by "lack of oxygen" is not painless at all.

Helium delivers on the 12th earliest so you have some extra days to wait and hopefully decide not to tbh.

I understand why brocels rope tbh. And if/when this country does legalise assisted dying, i'll be pre-ordering mine. But it's never nice to see it happen even if normies and certain other subreddits celebrate it.

I'm not here to make you change your mind. But hear me for a second. Death by "lack of oxygen" is not painless at all.
it is not what happens. Oxygen is replaced that is different

Helium delivers on the 12th earliest so you have some extra days to wait and hopefully decide not to tbh.

I understand why brocels rope tbh. And if/when this country does legalise assisted dying, i'll be pre-ordering mine. But it's never nice to see it happen even if normies and certain other subreddits celebrate it.
theres a chance it can go wrong like if my mom finds the package or if I fuck up the setup in some way

It's well known to be painless tbh. It's not like suffocation. You're still breathing. The pain associated with not being able to breathe is CO2 buildup. But in this case you can still breathe it out so you don't notice or feel a thing. Same reason carbon monoxide or other certain gasses can kill you without warning. You'll never know about it.

It's well known to be painless tbh. It's not like suffocation. You're still breathing. The pain associated with not being able to breathe is CO2 buildup. But in this case you can still breathe it out so you don't notice or feel a thing. Same reason carbon monoxide or other certain gasses can kill you without warning. You'll never know about it.
I understand now. Thought about a whole different thing.

So it's more like gas poisoning? Like inhaling toxic gas
Yes, the gaz you breath is going to replace oxygen in your blood by helium, it is in theory a very peacefull way to die but it can also go horribly wrong if you also breath oxygen in the process if I remember well

theres a chance it can go wrong like if my mom finds the package or if I fuck up the setup in some way
I mean. Would she even know what that would be for. If I didn't know about the helium method. I'd just think "huh, tubes and helium. Why's he blowing balloons up"

Yes, the gaz you breath is going to replace oxygen in your blood by helium, it is in theory a very peacefull way to die but it can also go horribly wrong if you also breath oxygen in the process if I remember well
oh man I better not fuck it up then

oh man I better not fuck it up then
Tbh I don't remember well about this method. You should really go into the details in SaSu. I Really bro it is hard enough to fuckin kill yourself, don't make your life worse.
If u have the smallest doubt don't do it !

Just bought myself some helium and some tubes. Already have the gas mask so I cant wait for this. in 2 days ill finally have my suffering end
View attachment 1257270
I will miss your absence, fellow incel. Sorry for life not being what you wanted, and not finding the love you deserve. I hope you tried other recovery options before resorting to suicide.

I'm not going out until the fuckers who crossed me die

I will miss your absence, fellow incel. Sorry for life not being what you wanted, and not finding the love you deserve. I hope you tried other recovery options before resorting to suicide.
its a bullshit world we live in where genetics determin everything and I got the SHIT genetics and the copes are no longer enough

Sorry you feel that way boyo. I am often tempted to jump from my window everyday cause i live on the top floor of a tall ass building. Sometimes idk what else is left for people like us

Try to cope as long as you can brocel.:blackpill: None of us are here on this earth forever man.

I don't blame you. Hopefully it's relatively painless

Don't you also need to have the mask?

Don't they not sell 100 percent helium anymore?

Sending blessings your way.

Good luck broxel. You can finally get rid of all the pain. I hope everything goes well for you in whatever lies beyond this life.

That is going to be a fun party.

All right see you next week.

I wish you annihilated some troons before going out.

I have read that these aren't 100% helium and have oxygen. You won't die but will pass out and wake up with some brain damage.

What's the capacity of your helium canister?

I have read that these aren't 100% helium and have oxygen. You won't die but will pass out and wake up with some brain damage.

This is true; I think it depends on the manufacturer. Please be careful OP, don't harm yourself.

View attachment 1257270
You know usually I just roll my eyes but I think you might actually be retarded enough to do this for real.

So I say to you don't kill yourself you young retard, at least use up your good health first to cope before you rope. I would say 30-40 is the ideal roping range. Coming up for me as a 29 yearold wizardcel.

No, I don't think that will work at all. You need to do more research, because if you fail you will become a vegetable for life.
Fucking faggots won't even let us have 100 percent helium tanks anymore just here to suffer

No, I don't think that will work at all. You need to do more research, because if you fail you will become a vegetable for life.
Where can I get 100% helium tanks

I’m not here to talk you out of it. I completely understand the pain and the reason you want to die. The suffering in life genuinely seems worse than the benefits anymore. If you actually do it, I hope it goes smoothly and painlessly. RIP bro if you do it