Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm falling for this girl and I know I'm going to be devastated once I find out she's a whore

CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

dpdrcel
-
It's over. Ldar. Don't fall in love. You'll get overwhelmed by the feeling of dread of knowing that it's going to turn out she's a slut. They all are. It's just a matter of time before she reveals it to you. It's enough to make a man go ER.

How do you know/meet her

I'm incel for so long I actually can't even get a crush anymore ... feels bad man :feelsbadman:

Don't fall in love unless you aren't ugly. You'll make yourself sad for no reason. I had to learn it the hard way.

Yeah I've fallen in love with foids before and find out they're fucking other dudes. Just try not to imagine her getting pounded by Chads because it's absolute suicide fuel

"Find out she's a whore"

That should be innate knowledge. If she breathes, she's a whore.

All women are sluts. No exceptions.

do u talk to her or just saw her fell in love?

Picture here being a low rent hooker and imagine her daily exploits. It helps somewhat, especially if you actually know she's a slut

All western women are whores (except some Amish or JW women), being a whore is the norm.

Uni. One of the few girls that's genuinely nice to me.

We talk, mostly uni stuff tho .I try to sneak in other conversation topics but mostly end up sounding autistic.

People will call you a cuck orbiter, but tbh I have absolutely no friends and no one to talk to living on campus at college, and it sucks :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Sorry bro, I know how painful oneitizing a foid can be from past experience. But it never ends well, they are always sluts. I just remind myself all women are whores and hate any foid that I have a risk of idolizing.

Hey thERe mistER, you bettER REEEEEEspect the prefERences of othER and nevER do anything rEtaRded.

People will call you a cuck orbiter, but tbh I have absolutely no friends and no one to talk to living on campus at college, and it sucks :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
I have people to hang out with half the time, and even if not, I'm not going out of my way to hassle her.

I've seen a real life orbiter/friendzone situation play out recently so I know how easy it is to become a literal meme if you're not careful. It was so textbook it was actually funny. Manlet twig is in love with Becky who's extremely full of herself. Always sitting together. He confesses to her (I assume). They stop sitting together. A while later Becky starts dating Chad (who's incidentally a friend of mine and a really cool guy, watches shounen anime, and deserves better than that cunt)

Lay
Down
And
Relax

Lay
Down
And
Relax

Tbh. Or play vidya

I have people to hang out with half the time, and even if not, I'm not going out of my way to hassle her.

I've seen a real life orbiter/friendzone situation play out recently so I know how easy it is to become a literal meme if you're not careful. It was so textbook it was actually funny. Manlet twig is in love with Becky who's extremely full of herself. Always sitting together. He confesses to her (I assume). They stop sitting together. A while later Becky starts dating Chad (who's incidentally a friend of mine and a really cool guy, watches shounen anime, and deserves better than that cunt)

It's over.

Im in love too. This women is 32 years old, is married, have 4 kids and she is happy.

Know that someone sleep with her, kiss her, hug her, fuck her everyday makes so angry :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Im in love too. This women is 32 years old, is married, have 4 kids and she is happy.

Know that someone sleep with her, kiss her, hug her, fuck her everyday makes so angry :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's over bro

Shoot your shot. She rejects you, further proves you being incel, there really is nothing to lose, I told every girl I liked how I felt for them at some period and I never regret it. Facts are solid. But feelings are silly and if it means taking from your pride to tell her how you feel let it be. But don't orbit or stick around see her reaction and go.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back