Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im failing my tests while normies are acing from taking other peoples work

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
What the fuck why dont the teachers stop this???? The work is getting hard and i dont study due to ldar meanwhile normies are moving all over the room grabbing answers from all their friends and acing each test. Its fucking over im not going to pass the course

Cheating is part of the test.

Dont care about other people, study now and just pass the course. Life is unfair and it is pointless to think about it, you need to be stoic if you want to accomplish something when you are a subhuman like us.

What the fuck why dont the teachers stop this???? The work is getting hard and i dont study due to ldar meanwhile normies are moving all over the room grabbing answers from all their friends and acing each test. Its fucking over im not going to pass the course
I cheated on almost every test. I don't owe honesty or loyalty to normie sheeple. Since I don't have friends I find someone with old tests and give them $15, or pay someone to let me see their homework. Sometimes they let me see it for free if they're not being bitches.

I cheated on almost every test. I don't owe honesty or loyalty to normie sheeple. Since I don't have friends I find someone with old tests and give them $15, or pay someone to let me see their homework. Sometimes they let me see it for free if they're not being bitches.
These tests are in class each week. You cant really cheat without knowing otgers

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

These tests are in class each week. You cant really cheat without knowing otgers
they don't let you keep the test to study it after? You can find people who saved the tests from last semester and study from them. Teachers are lazy and barely change the questions each year.

they don't let you keep the test to study it after? You can find people who saved the tests from last semester and study from them. Teachers are lazy and barely change the questions each year.
They give you the test back the next week

They give you the test back the next week
I bet people in your class have the old tests from last term, ask if you can pay them $15 to use them. Don't ask for it for free because that will make them suspicious, if you pay them at least they won't make up an excuse to say no.

I bet people in your class have the old tests from last term, ask if you can pay them $15 to use them. Don't ask for it for free because that will make them suspicious, if you pay them at least they won't make up an excuse to say no.
lol its first term. they are just scabbing off smarter people and befriending them only to use their knowledge. thats all there is to it