Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm example that being raised in female environment doesn't prepare you for life and makes you incel.

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
I was rised by single mother, with no single man in my close environment since grandparents died, so you may guess how fucking bluepilled I was - a lot.
For me its best evidence that women are rising biggest incels because they dont teach harsh tuths about world just offy doofy things like be nice, and act good, and be respectful. And then they go fuck with unrespectful criminal.
A little bouts needs a man in life who will show him the truths of world.
There was no man that said to me - "hey look, your mother and women from your family - they all are lying and putting shit into your head, dont listen to them, here's how things work..." - thats what every good father says to their son, women and soycucks just dont know it, but I asked normie friend when I had them and they confirmed.

So I was both: indoctrinated by family females and left alone by my father, who should counter every view that came from female part of family. No wonder Im not NT.

When I was in high-school I had only 4 women in my class, so I thought that at University I will met someone for sure.
And then at University I had 22 girls in my group and 6 men. Of course no one wanted me, because Im ugly as fuck.
Boys even tried to be colleagues, but I found out women were laughing at me behind my back all the time, and I saw this "colleagues" joining them.
No point in befriending ugly man. If women don't like him, lets mock him in hopes of getting pussy - that's how reality works.

And when it comes to life: I always thought about doing different things, so when I told my mother that maybe I should try this or that, she always said "nah, you shouldn't, life just unfolds as you go, so just wait what happens and then you will know what to do", and other shit advices from my aunt.
So my female family literally did everything they can to demotivate me (I wonder if I was chad if they would say same things to me) - how I could not listen to them, I had no other authority in my life - just my mother.

So here I am 30 yo, poor, incel, succeed at nothing. Thats what female upbringing is creating. No wonder jews are doing everything they can to make female upbringing standard one - its basically zero competition for them.

Im just coping that maybe I can still manage to get good paying job so I learn hard for last few months.

Last edited:
Oreoman had a good father who blackpilled him

Same can be said for having a pushover dad that does whatever mom says:lasereyes:

Oreoman had a good father who blackpilled him
He said that women wont like him, still didn't explain him a shit, so fuck his dad.
Same can be said for having a pushover dad that does whatever mom says:lasereyes:
Yep, thats true. You need a masculine father, not soy cuck betabuxxer, to be properly prepared for adulthood.

Having a father is absolute essential.

not reading your novel also im tired of seeing toilets being called ''female'' ''foid'' ,etc,only fakecel scum that should be gassed at auschwitz in gta 5 use those words.
toilets are worthless scum and need to be adressed as such.

single mothers are the bane of society

im tired of seeing toilets being called ''female'' ''foid'' ,etc,only fakecel scum that should be gassed at auschwitz in gta 5 use those words.
toilets are worthless scum and need to be addressed as such.
Well, your remarks have a grain of truth in it - best word to describe toilets is toilets.

single mothers are the bane of society
They should literally forbid them to rise children - all these kids are fucked up.

Last edited:
That's why ancient civilizations always had the notion that a man is made while a woman just grows, they never face hardships and if they do they expect someone else to solve them for them.

Foids can't raise men, you need male friendships to develop and you need to ignore the shit advice from your mother and sisters because their life will develop easily than a male.

It's sad that you learned this at 30, it's fucking shit what the :bluepill: does to men, ironically, even foids would benefit from having more :blackpill: men, but ofc they want men tamed to keep the simps and betabuxxers spreading.

Having a father is absolute essential.
:yes::yes::yes:
C11xTowWgAIxwHj.jpg

That's why ancient civilizations always had the notion that a man is made while a woman just grows, they never face hardships and if they do they expect someone else to solve them for them.

Foids can't raise men, you need male friendships to develop and you need to ignore the shit advice from your mother and sisters because their life will develop easily than a male.

It's sad that you learned this at 30, it's fucking shit what the :bluepill: does to men, ironically, even foids would benefit from having more :blackpill: men, but ofc they want men tamed to keep the simps and betabuxxers spreading.
Ancient civilizations were based. I dont know how we could lost so much precious lesson they gave us.

It is sad that you learned this at 30, it's fucking shit what the :bluepill: does to men, ironically, even foids would benefit from having more :blackpill: men, but ofc they want men tamed to keep the simps and betabuxxers spreading.
I got blackpilled when I was 16. Its more brutal but its better than being bluepilled.

I got blackpilled when I was 16. Its more brutal but its better than being bluepilled.
I dont remember anything from age 19 to 26 - it was pure 7 years of depression and bad experiences. If I was blackpilled it probably would have been easier.

I was very attached to my aunt who was like a substitute for my helicopter parent. She always told me not to marry till i'm in my mid 30's and similar shit, while fucking bad boys on the side, they even forgot to call her on her birthday LOL.

I was very attached to my aunt who was like a substitute for my helicopter parent. She always told me not to marry till i'm in my mid 30's and similar shit, while fucking bad boys on the side, they even forgot to call her on her birthday LOL.
Brutal AF.
My mom was always saying me how nice and good behaving I should be, while she married shizo psychopath.

Being a man was easy in the past, majority of people had a based older dude to teach you general blackpills about life, a father who’d be harsh and strict but in the right way and rivals/enemies around at all times to compete with and fight against.

But none of those will help you if you listen to foids tbh. And if you hang around with the wrong people or don’t put in the work you’ll still be cuck

Height and face makes you incel

Females will teach you the most bluepilled crap which doesn't work in real life:

"Be nice" ( works for females, not men )
"Be yourself" ( works for females, not men )
"Put yourself out there" ( works for females, not men )
and many more...

Yes, I was raised in a female environment too. It made me bluepilled as fuck.

I assume this is the case for most incels. Even those who had fathers around, still spent half the day at gynocentric brainwashing facilities (school) and father may have been a passive beta himself.

I was rised by single mother, with no single man in my close environment since grandparents died, so you may guess how fucking bluepilled I was - a lot.
For me its best evidence that women are rising biggest incels because they dont teach harsh tuths about world just offy doofy things like be nice, and act good, and be respectful. And then they go fuck with unrespectful criminal.
A little bouts needs a man in life who will show him the truths of world.
There was no man that said to me - "hey look, your mother and women from your family - they all are lying and putting shit into your head, dont listen to them, here's how things work..." - thats what every good father says to their son, women and soycucks just dont know it, but I asked normie friend when I had them and they confirmed.

So I was both: indoctrinated by family females and left alone by my father, who should counter every view that came from female part of family. No wonder Im not NT.

When I was in high-school I had only 4 women in my class, so I thought that at University I will met someone for sure.
And then at University I had 22 girls in my group and 6 men. Of course no one wanted me, because Im ugly as fuck.
Boys even tried to be colleagues, but I found out women were laughing at me behind my back all the time, and I saw this "colleagues" joining them.
No point in befriending ugly man. If women don't like him, lets mock him in hopes of getting pussy - that's how reality works.

And when it comes to life: I always thought about doing different things, so when I told my mother that maybe I should try this or that, she always said "nah, you shouldn't, life just unfolds as you go, so just wait what happens and then you will know what to do", and other shit advices from my aunt.
So my female family literally did everything they can to demotivate me (I wonder if I was chad if they would say same things to me) - how I could not listen to them, I had no other authority in my life - just my mother.

So here I am 30 yo, poor, incel, succeed at nothing. Thats what female upbringing is creating. No wonder jews are doing everything they can to make female upbringing standard one - its basically zero competition for them.

Im just coping that maybe I can still manage to get good paying job so I learn hard for last few months.

They have castrated you as a child. :shhh:

not reading your novel also im tired of seeing toilets being called ''female'' ''foid'' ,etc,only fakecel scum that should be gassed at auschwitz in gta 5 use those words.
toilets are worthless scum and need to be adressed as such.
foidsects is the new term .

quasi woman are insencts and not worth shit if she dosnt apply her puss puss to you .

might be hard to but them that low subconsciously , but they really arent worth much.