Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m even treated poorly trying to buy glasses

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Like most incels I have terrible vision. I went into the glasses place to get a new pair and was treated horribly. The ugly foid asked me why I was there and said I wanted to get glasses. She allowed me to go browse but unlike all other customers I was not helped further, she didn’t ask about my prescription or even for my name, she didn’t have anyone help me. I just browsed for like 15 mins and nobody offered any help so I left. All the other people at least were given a container to put glasses in they were interested in getting. It’s like I was invisible or something.

mogs me

I am too poor to use my money to buy glasses and too high-inhib. I would need to go to the city centre, which would mean seeing lots of young asylum seeker men hanging around and some with hot native women.

This shit and this fucking shit has happened to me more than once. Fucking Inc trait it's like my money it's worthless and nobody gives a shit if I'm even in the store and God forbid I ask for help

Its all in your head :soy:.

Brutal discrimination.
But don't give up on your health because of some whore. Go somewhere else if possible.

Holes shouldn't be allowed in jobs

Report it to their manager. Foids think they can get away with shit like this cause too many men are pussies and don’t report stuff.

I used to go with my sister to do stuff like this
All the wagies then become super helpful

mogs me

I am too poor to use my money to buy glasses and too high-inhib. I would need to go to the city centre, which would mean seeing lots of young asylum seeker men hanging around and some with hot native women.
where do you live,do asylum seekers commit crimes

where do you live,do asylum seekers commit crimes
Finland. Yes, they commit crimes. But I worry more about the sex and age distribution of asylum seekers. And islamic women (which there are much less than men) aren't partaking in the marketplace, even if they exist in smaller numbers (locked in their apartments by their men). Single adult women are almost non-existent asylum seeker group while most asylum seekers are young adult single men. Asylum seeker adult women that come, come with their husbands. In the 15-30 years olds, there are 5-15 times more men than women coming in that age group, depending on the month.

Finland. Yes, they commit crimes. But I worry more about the sex and age distribution of asylum seekers. And islamic women (which there are much less than men) aren't partaking in the marketplace, even if they exist in smaller numbers (locked in their apartments by their men). Single adult women are almost non-existent asylum seeker group while most asylum seekers are young adult single men. Asylum seeker adult women that come, come with their husbands. In the 15-30 years olds, there are 5-15 times more men than women coming in that age group, depending on the month.
it is cucked for finland to accept refuges, finland never colonises any country or wage war against country out of Europe.
you should preserve your culture , donating money to refuges is enough