Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Im even happy about ugly femorloids wanting only chad

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
That looks disgusting, their entitlement to men speciemens, considered best in degenerate society, based on femoid animalistic stupidity (mentioning that, because not chad is real advanced evolved man, as he is just outdated stone age remnant, desired only because mind of femoid is stuck in stone age too, and really superior man is short and gracile, like supreme gentleman Sain Elliot). But more important thing is me, what I need, what I want. So them not wanting me, what is bad as indicator, showing that if ugly femorloids not so into me, then with prettier ones it's even more difficult, what is really very bad, as I need cute adorable loli waifu, but maybe even would take sam fak from pretty whore too. But on its own being unwanted by uggies is good for me, as I dont want and dont need them to, and they may have upper hand in this degenerate cucked "society", but I'm still man, and my desires comes first, and I despise ugly femorloids
Nothing to be gained from being desired by ugly femorloid, only lost. Touching them in sexual way would be dishonor, theoretically, because wouldn't. Validation from them has no value and does not count, I would consider it as insult, not validation. Even banging pretty prostitute be more of ascension for me, she may not desire me, maybe even feel repulsed, but I would sexually desire her, and I feel repulsed by ugly femorloids. And my feelings are more important than theirs, as I am man, and man of culture, and what is and is not ascension should be based on man's feelings first and most, and basing them only of what femoid wants is simping
And by having pretentions to my dick (11cm), ugly femorloid would put me in problematic position of threatening my incel status and making me "volcel". Not by beliefs of me or other cultured incels, where even being wanted by all landwhales of this planet would still leave me as incel, because I do not want them, and thas what is most important, putting myself in first place, not stupid femoid, not giving her right to validate me without me validating her first. But not all incels are so highly cultured and enlightened, many are just failed simps, so better ugly cunts just simply stay away from me. And if cunt will take away my incel status, let she be pretty, even if I will volcel upon her for being whore. Still, desired by pretty female is some value and some validation, by ugly - not at all

With this I'm not saying ugly cunts have right to wish for men with high SMV, or that I personaly accept it. They don't, I don't. Just I am more important, and I just want them to stay away from me

Begone

TFU ON FEMORLOIDS
F
U

O
N

F
E
M
O
R
L
O
I
D
S

TL;DR "IDC about the more uglier females wanting other males because I wouldn't want to associate with females I consider to be "ugly."

Seems hypocritical, most of us are in this position due to lookism.

TL;DR "IDC about the more uglier females wanting other males because I wouldn't want to associate with females I consider to be "ugly."

Seems hypocritical, most of us are in this position due to lookism.
No hypocrisy, because we are men and our value is more than looks, just femoids fail to undestarnd that , and degenerate society of today is shaped by them and simpcucks