Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion im ethnonat however,

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i am an ethnonationalist but i cant help but feel more brotherhood with any blackpilled incel regardless of race. in any situation i will side with a ricecel or blackcel over a white foid or white chad, i dont feel like i have anything in common with a white foid even though i am a white nationalist, all they do is reject their race and take bbc all day long anyway. i will much rather support a beta uprising with all incels no matter the ethnicity over a race war side-by-side with any white foid and chad who sides with his/her race, i feel like i have more in common with an asian incel than i do a white chad anyway, but i think ethnostates would help us because then all these tyrones would stop stealing our white foids and chads will stop stealing noodlewhores, more pussy for the rest of us without having to compete with all the other chads of other races

Last edited:
Cool, when SHTF people will remember your fencesitting and make your head rest in a nice pole in Serious Sam.

I am becoming severely disillusioned with white ppl and the west in general. I think we as a race are a bunch of degerate soys who are going to destroy ourselves.

I only care about myself and no one else, although I respect the Eastern traditions.

Yes...I care only about interacting with people of similar intelligence, knowledge, and interests. I have no interest in preserving my ethnicity in any way.

Cool, when SHTF people will remember your fencesitting and make your head rest in a nice pole in Serious Sam.
what does SHTF mean, and fencesitting? so youd fight with white foids and chads over your brocels?

What's SHFT?
what does SHTF mean, and fencesitting?
Shit Hits The Fan, aka when the fourth industrial society ends.
so youd fight with white foids and chads over your brocels?
I'm not white. And my brocels are just the same as the normalfags when it comes to inceldom, they're traitors.
I'm just saying that if people knew your allegiances, you would be impaled by the actual ethnonats and so you're a fencesitter.

you mean the users on this site are traiters and normies?
I was mostly thinking about the bluepilled incels I met IRL. I can't fight with people thousands of miles away from my location, therefore I thought of the "brocels" I know that live in my general area and I despise them. Like, absolutely abhor how shitty of human beings they are.

I was mostly thinking about the bluepilled incels I met IRL. I can't fight with people thousands of miles away from my location, therefore I thought of the "brocels" I know that live in my general area and I despise them. Like, absolutely abhor how shitty of human beings they are.
oh yea well that makes sense. i just meant in a hypothetical scenario where i had to pick between fighting foids and chads with blackpilled incels or fighting niggers with white foids and chads then id pick the former

oh yea well that makes sense. i just meant in a hypothetical scenario where i had to pick between fighting foids and chads with blackpilled incels or fighting niggers with white foids and chads then id pick the former
And I meant that mentality will get you nowhere in the real world, but you do you. Cheers biggies, I'm logging out.

We can't compete with the other chads of the other races we can't even compete with the chads in my own country it's over man