Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im entitled to a womans body

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I don,t care what anyone says, I was put on this earth without being asked too, I am as human as anyone else who gets sex, if I ask a girl out and she rejects me I have the right to batter her when she refuses

If millions of women are entitled to live off my taxes then I'm entitled to their bodies

B A S E D

This is what foids fear the most

Government needs to remove these rights that foids have

Useless motherfucker

If she’s already a whore, then you sure as hell are entitled to her body.

entitlement to a looksmatch should be part of the social contract

They even assign you a foid in a North Korean concentration camp because even they are not that cruel

I don,t care what anyone says, I was put on this earth without being asked too, I am as human as anyone else who gets sex, if I ask a girl out and she rejects me I have the right to batter her when she refuses

If millions of women are entitled to live off my taxes then I'm entitled to their bodies
ideally this would be the case, but no. unfortunately the only thing this society gives guys like us is the entitlement to kill ourselves and be laughed at when we do it.