Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im eating wrong

Hozo

Hozo

Recruit
★★★
So I was sitting at the dinner table eating my food while MY aunt was on her computer doing whatever and after I had finished my food she said "why do you eat like that, you eat fast and you smack, I love to see how you eat around your girlfriend (mocking me) "
So I told her what eating has to do with a girlfriend and why would you even bring that shit up and she didn't respond

So I guess I eat wrong

It never even began for eatcels

I don't talk to other people.

I'm not going to lie, people who smack while eating piss me off. I would've knocked your ass out

microwave her and then eat her while smacking

My mom used to say things like “don’t do this or that, one day you’re gonna have a girlfriend”

She kept saying that every time I did something socially unacceptable.. went on for a few years.. now that I’m 24, 5’9”, NW3, and have been alone my entire life, I don’t hear that from her anymore.. I think she knows I’m in pain and will forever be in pain. Now she’s more focused on my siblings and making sure they don’t turn out like me.

yeah you are supposed to chew your food well and she probably cant stand you thats why she said that all.

You got cucked by your skank aunt boyo. Its over.

I got harassed once by a foid for holding my fork in a fist grip instead of like a pencil.

So I was sitting at the dinner table eating my food while MY aunt was on her computer doing whatever and after I had finished my food she said "why do you eat like that, you eat fast and you smack, I love to see how you eat around your girlfriend (mocking me) "
So I told her what eating has to do with a girlfriend and why would you even bring that shit up and she didn't respond

So I guess I eat wrong
The only reply should be: "This is how I practice cunnilingus. Quick and dirty."

lol what's a girlfriend

Being an incel, you can't do anything right

Smack her with your sack while eating a power bar.

I'm not going to lie, people who smack while eating piss me off. I would've knocked your ass out
tbh this is probably why your aunt was a cunt to you over it
don't take it personally OP just try to chew less like a nigger