Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wanna eat my blond coworkers ass

Eating pussy is ok
Why would you touch that gross shit ridden organ

Fuck im so horny right now despite cooming not even 20 minutes ago. She is around 5"8ft autistic LTB. Not the prettiest face, but she has nice hair and a great body. Fat ass, thick thighs and good tits. I wanna put my tongue inside her ass and eat her out like a fucking animal, pump her up and them dump her.
Inside her ass? :feelswhat:

Eat poop? Might aswell be a faggot if your going near someones anus. :feelspuke:

Fuck im so horny right now despite cooming not even 20 minutes ago. She is around 5"8ft autistic LTB. Not the prettiest face, but she has nice hair and a great body. Fat ass, thick thighs and good tits. I wanna put my tongue inside her ass and eat her out like a fucking animal, pump her up and them dump her.
RAPE HER THAT FUCKING VILE SLUT SHE ALRWADY DID ALL THAT WITH CHAD FUCKING RAPE HER ROUGH HARD CORE SEX!

RAPE HER THAT FUCKING VILE SLUT SHE ALRWADY DID ALL THAT WITH CHAD FUCKING RAPE HER ROUGH HARD CORE SEX!
Welcome back my glowing, jewish friend

From what i have read and seen so far, pussy seems to be far more disgusting than ass
They both taste bad, they both have liquid and gross secretions coming out of them
the way dudes try to distinguish between them is retarded, either it's all gross or none of it is gross
''hell no I won't lick where her shit comes out, but i'll lick where she pisses, cums, discharges and bleeds from''
retards
btw i have the same thing, i love sticking my tongue deep into women ass, they prob would think im so nasty and it's so novel to them cause mfs out there don't do it

They both taste bad, they both have liquid and gross secretions coming out of them
the way dudes try to distinguish between them is retarded, either it's all gross or none of it is gross
''hell no I won't lick where her shit comes out, but i'll lick where she pisses, cums, discharges and bleeds from''
retards
btw i have the same thing, i love sticking my tongue deep into women ass, they prob would think im so nasty and it's so novel to them cause mfs out there don't do it
Fuck im horny again just thinking about eating her ass again, over for high libidiocels

female worship :feelshmm: @Fat Link
I guess I disagree with the definition of 'foid worship' most users have here.

To me, foid worship is what beta simp white knights do: they will side with the woman NO MATTER WHAT. No matter what the woman does, how much she drinks, how slutty she is dressed, how stupid her decisions are, the white knights will defend her no matter what. That's 'foid worship to me'. Not ''this woman is very hot''.

Fuck im horny again just thinking about eating her ass again, over for high libidiocels
truly over i'm high libido too and horny every day and need to jack off daily, sometimes multiple times a day, the fucking waste of time and having to wash afterwards jfl

Image 2024 06 20 084836097

You couldve just said you wanted to fuck her but youre straight up disgusting for saying you wanna eat her ass out.

Depends. Some are extremely annoying and difficult to deal with and some autistic foids are simply retarded
Well I'm just saying they're the women with fun personalities. I mean what other female is going to seriously discuss Star Wars and shit with you for hours on end?

Too bad she wouldn't want a rim job from you

Well I'm just saying they're the women with fun personalities. I mean what other female is going to seriously discuss Star Wars and shit with you for hours on end?
Didnt meet a single autistic foid so far that was interesting in Star Wars. Most had extremely bland personalities

Foid worship

And if you're going to fantasize, fantasize like a real nigger.

Don't desire licking her booty hole, fantasize about groping her tits and fucking her hard in the pussy with your alien frieza cock.

That's the real nigga way.
I imagine fucking my imaginary sister so hard she can't stand up for a few minutes. But I also imagine kissing her fragile erect nipples while doing so maximize pleasure.

How did this low effort, pervert fantasy of mine get more views and replies than other threads of mine where i actually put some effort and thoughts in ? Kek

There is a new girl at the office, guys immediately started to jestermaxx but turns out she already has a kid LOL.

Thats not what i mean. I made 2 creepshots threads before and almost no one appreciated it, they just kept trashtalking it
Can you link them?

I do not have permission to view those pages or perform that action, too bad.
Its because you are GrAY, you should be able to view it once you have 500 posts (or 1000, i dont remember)

Should have been a venting thread.

I felt the same way when I saw a mature woman that had a MILF body today and she wore some sexy black pants that immediately attracted my attention.

I hate being horny all the time.