Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm drunk as fuck shit tonight

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
A classmate of mine recommended Viking's Blood, or in actuality, "Viking Blod". It's a really heavy mead (19% alcohol by volume), and really tasty, and sweet. Tastes like a really heavy, and really honey-flavored wine. It's good! :feelsjuice::feelsjuice: It was recommended by the same classmate in college who recommended I drink Crown Royal apple whiskey with cranberry juice, which also turned out to be pretty good, although this "viking's blood" is definitely better.

I also took an edible just now, so I'm going to have a very fun, blackout-y night. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wish me luck, brocels! I can barely manage to find my way around my own room, right now. Soon, I'll be unable to find my own thumb! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lol. I never got drunk.

Damn nigga I can't even get drunk off my 4.5% cider shite.

I need some Viking's Blood ASAP.

Lol. I never got drunk.
YOu should get high, then. It's a good time. THC kills the pain of being incel; you'll be so pre-occupied with worrying what your brain is doing, that you won't have time to think about how lonely and unwanted you are. :dafuckfeels: Trust me. :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Never got High either.

Damn nigga I can't even get drunk off my 4.5% cider shite.

I need some Viking's Blood ASAP.
Oh, it'll get you going. $30 for a bottle here, unfortunately, but fortunately, half a glass is enough to get you drunk. Straight up drunk, not a weak buzz or anything like that. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It's worth, for sure.
Never got High either.
If the opportunity ever comes along, don't turn it down. At least give it one try. And see how it wipes the pain the away. Maybe it'll grow on you. :smonk::smonk: