Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m done

You cant Out try " / pace your Genetic Detriment

I made a thread a while ago saying don’t trust black foids as a blackcel and I stand corrected
100 percent if you don’t fit into the typical Black character you’re guaranteed rejection by all black women. Even nerdy, ugly ones will brutally reject you.

You’re right but I’ll be trying it with no one from now on, that was my final attempt at trying.
Brutal man i keep seeing bluepilled comments put yourself out there or them thinking we are rotting without trying :soy::soy: its like going to a fucking battle you alone with a spear and the enemy with 20 tanks

Are you obligated for this foid is she really going to improve your life? Isn't thailand a place where you can easily get a prostitute whenever you feel like it. Is your relatives peer pressure near to have a family? I would have to argue. We need to break down tradition because it will lead to a pointless cycle As a snake eating its tail it will ruin the outcome for everyone involved. The game was rigged in the first place it's best you stopped playing. I no longer feel like I'm wanted by women. I no longer field a necessity to impress them. I ask myself I am destined to be lonely in life because of what I did wrong? I realized that this is bullshit I understand most people are not worth the effort I have a Fears and hatreds for the human race and at this point I cannot seem break and I am grateful for that. I am really enjoying solitude in this period of time. The drama and pain others have caused me has not improved me and left me with tormented demons in my mind. When I am by myself all of that seems to be avoided.
This was a great read, this is the path I’ll follow as well. No more approaching, no more befriending. Anyone that needs help will get an automatic no. No more putting myself out there. Will just solely focus on myself and find out copes I can do on my own.

This was a great read, this is the path I’ll follow as well. No more approaching, no more befriending. Anyone that needs help will get an automatic no. No more putting myself out there. Will just solely focus on myself and find out copes I can do on my own.
There is no other option besides cope or rope. I cope with a lot of hedonistic pursuits and I also cope by working hard at my job and at the gym. At the end of it all it really feels like nothing. My job feels like slavery. The gym feels tiresome and t v music and video games have gotten boring. I continue with this lifestyle only because I have no other options. We are all trapped in a prison all you can do is try to find your own way to cope your own way to pursue your happiness nothing is nothing is. Left for us. On this green and blue planet anyway that has not already been destroyed and is owned by the elite.

This is it Fr, I’m officially done. I’ve been talking to this ugly girl I think I might even mog her a bit yet it didn’t work out. Fuck this shit I’ll be a monk in Thailand. I’ll never try again, I’m done forever. I did everything right I’ll never try if anyone ever in class both male and female need help I’ll tell ‘em to fuck off. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I now know it was never over because it never began. The day I was born it was over. “But black women Like black men” fucking lies. FUCK FUCK IM PISSED DAMN near 100 rejections I swear I quit since November tried again and this is what I get? OVER:reeeeee:
If it makes you feel better brocel. I got rejected by a foid that was maybe like 100+ kgs(She is 23 years old but is already morbidly obese) . She was like a 1/10 I mogged her in every conceivable way yet she rejected me. Goes to show you that even the bottom of the barrel foids still have options compared to a truecel.
Don't try brocel it'll only end in misery, let your copes satiate you

Fucking brutal I know the feeling foids uglier than me look at me with disgust. And this is exactly why I don't even try It is over for 90% of men.
Cope

i have noticed that even approaching ugly women doesn't work
actually they still have bad giant ego and they will never date an ugly man. i think that average looking toilets are more likely to give you a chance but if you failed with them also then it's pointless to try anymore.

try geomaxxing in the future, staying in the degenerate west isn't going to help anyone these days
Juggernaut law

If it makes you feel better brocel. I got rejected by a foid that was maybe like 100+ kgs(She is 23 years old but is already morbidly obese) . She was like a 1/10 I mogged her in every conceivable way yet she rejected me. Goes to show you that even the bottom of the barrel foids still have options compared to a truecel.
Don't try brocel it'll only end in misery, let your copes satiate you
That is how I’ll be moving as well, the biggest lie told to incels is to “put themselves out there”, not even worth it a single bit. I’ll just have to figure out single copes

if you're a collegecel and you're sure you're going to have a good paying job in the future then you can definitely go to a 3rd african country and get a wife and a traditional family with some kids.

you can't get a family in the west anymore. no toilet want to have children
also it might seem unrealistic going thousands of km just to fuck some poor whore but it's better than rotting alone for the rest of your life
geomaxxing is the future
Bro I live in Africa(Won't tell you the specific country but it's easy to find out), the degeneracy is really bad. I don't know where this preconceived notion came from where people think that foids in 3rd world countries want kids and want a traditional household, it's all bullshit. All foids in my country fantasize about going to the west and indulging in degeneracy, it's not like their poor whores with no connection to the outside world. They watch western media, watch western social media and all that type of bullshit. I'm not saying they are as bad as western foids but they are still bad regardless. If you are an incel it's ovER. Female nature transcends religion, culture and borders. So it's ovER you can't escape female nature

I'm sorry this happened bro :feelsbadman:

In the end it's way better to stay here within brocelhood rather than talking to a foid who dgaf about you.

hoeflation is the reason that most of us here are incels
gonna get to the point where even being chadlite isn't enough to save you. im excited to see this stupid society collapse and some fucking order and restriction be placed on the absolutely absurd power toilets have over everyone

I'm sorry this happened bro :feelsbadman:

In the end it's way better to stay here within brocelhood rather than talking to a foid who dgaf about you.
This! The sooner you realise that, the faster you will be happier in your life in general. Trust me, I'm speaking out of experience.

This is reassurance of it never beginning. Don’t drive yourself through too many rejections to the point of losing sanity. Cope and try to live life.
I apologize about your misfortunes.

it’s over for us

They mean women like tyrones

100 percent if you don’t fit into the typical Black character you’re guaranteed rejection by all black women. Even nerdy, ugly ones will brutally reject you.
Have you tried with non black women?

Bro I live in Africa(Won't tell you the specific country but it's easy to find out),
Shithole like Burundi Uganda in that scale or more developed like Nigeria?

This is it Fr, I’m officially done. I’ve been talking to this ugly girl I think I might even mog her a bit yet it didn’t work out. Fuck this shit I’ll be a monk in Thailand. I’ll never try again, I’m done forever. I did everything right I’ll never try if anyone ever in class both male and female need help I’ll tell ‘em to fuck off. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I now know it was never over because it never began. The day I was born it was over. “But black women Like black men” fucking lies. FUCK FUCK IM PISSED DAMN near 100 rejections I swear I quit since November tried again and this is what I get? OVER:reeeeee:
Yes it's indeed pretty much over If you tried and failed for more times than you have fingers .

Cold approach=Chad only
Hot approaching=Chad only

If you tried hot approaching women from as soon as you hit puberty until your twenties and failed, it's over.Dont tell me your personality it's bad since women date jailed thugs ,convicts,men that beat them ,abuse them .

Don't tell me women don't like you because you are poor/have no car/live with parents since the same women date men that are in this situation but tell you that you need to man up.

It's all about looks and it's as easy to see like the blue sky.

If a woman likes you, you'll know it.And even if she's shy, she'll make her easy for you to get her and be all over you.

You can practice all the strategies in the world,have the nicest clothes,cars,haircuts,personality,tell the best jokes:If she doesn't like you in the first milisecond upon meeting you, It's OVER!

last time I made a move on the girl she would change her work schedule not to get scheduled in with me JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fucking bitches literally would rather not get paid than have anything to do with me

over

Shithole like Burundi Uganda in that scale or more developed like Nigeria?
I live in South Africa (Not the direction but the actual country)

Exactly, NT only matters for blacks.

Woah,there used to be massive racism in that country.Hope things are better know.
There still is but it is what it is. Where do you live brocel?

based, how are the curries perceived there
south africa is the most diveresd country in africa. i would say currys are in the same boat as blacks in terms of looks . i mean ive seen Currys who were more darker skinned than me. in terms of looks, i would rank them as white>asians>coloureds>indians=blacks. but in terms of wealth distribution its a different story. whites are generally the richest and highest paid when it comes to population percentage, despite them being a minority. theres a alot of racial tension

Is seeing a Black man with a White foid absolutely non-existent in your country?
You have to be extremely moneymaxxed or just lucky. But interracial relationships aren't prevalent in South Africa.

In my 32 years of life I have irl approached like 3 times and to this day I regret every one even though I had somewhat of a rapport with all 3. Each time I was just reminded why I don't do it in the first place. I even made a thread about the most recent one which was the first approach since like age 20 lol. I figured what the hell do I have to lose so I just went for it. 2 of the 3 were well within looksmatch range. One of them maybe a little bit but I wouldn't argue if you said she was half a point or 1 pt higher than me.

If you're thinking about approaching just don't do it. It's true women will find ways to be around the guys they like, they also have way too many options these days.

You're only real bet is to geomaxx, or be around the same group all the time, "socialmaxx" or internet game Maxx. All of these are a total crapshoot aside from maybe geo.

Last edited:
based, how are the curries perceived there
In my opinion it all depends on the curries skin colour. Some curries look like blacks and some look mixed(black and white) but If I had to estimate the SMV for the average curry, they definitely mog the average black person. Not because of looks but because of uniqueness(Black people make up 80.2% of the whole population). So in my opinion black people are at the bottom of the hierarchy in terms of looks because there are an abundance of us and being in a relationship with any other race is seen as a status symbol

south africa is the most diveresd country in africa. i would say currys are in the same boat as blacks in terms of looks . i mean ive seen Currys who were more darker skinned than me. in terms of looks, i would rank them as white>asians>coloureds>indians=blacks. but in terms of wealth distribution its a different story. whites are generally the richest and highest paid when it comes to population percentage, despite them being a minority. theres a alot of racial tension
What's you ethnicity?

The worst part is all you end up doing is fueling their ego but I like to think that toilet feel bad that such a subhuman even felt like they had a chance with them

The worst part is all you end up doing is fueling their ego but I like to think that toilet feel bad that such a subhuman even felt like they had a chance with them
Yeah, when you approach them, they wish you would get tortured and die

I’m learning from my stupid mistakes. I’ve just been inflating peoples egos

I’m learning from my stupid mistakes. I’ve just been inflating peoples egos
A subhuman can't inflate anyone's ego. The most you do for foids is repulse them. They don't see us a living, breathing humans, they see us as some kind of disease

There still is but it is what it is. Where do you live brocel?
In EE post communist shithole,in a swampy village right in the middle of nowhere.I don't even live in a village, my home (more like a wodden shack)is actually a few km from the nearest home in a forrest near a swampy lake that stinks.

Last edited: