Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m done

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
This is it Fr, I’m officially done. I’ve been talking to this ugly girl I think I might even mog her a bit yet it didn’t work out. Fuck this shit I’ll be a monk in Thailand. I’ll never try again, I’m done forever. I did everything right I’ll never try if anyone ever in class both male and female need help I’ll tell ‘em to fuck off. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I now know it was never over because it never began. The day I was born it was over. “But black women Like black men” fucking lies. FUCK FUCK IM PISSED DAMN near 100 rejections I swear I quit since November tried again and this is what I get? OVER:reeeeee:

tina turner aunty entity GIF

Females dont care how more attractive you are, they’ll still be as picky as they possibly can.

Fucking brutal I know the feeling foids uglier than me look at me with disgust. And this is exactly why I don't even try It is over for 90% of men.

Fucking brutal I know the feeling foids uglier than me look at me with disgust. And this is exactly why I don't even try It is over for 90% of men.
I’ll never try again and imo if you get rejected more than once with someone genuinely ur looksmatch never try again. Not even worth it I promise you this is it. I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN TRY

hoeflation is the reason that most of us here are incels

hoeflation is the reason that most of us here are incels
It’s insane I’m extremely good with ratings so I know she didn’t even mog me she was ugly as fuck, an eyesore and this Is the outcome

It’s insane I’m extremely good with ratings so I know she didn’t even mog me she was ugly as fuck, an eyesore and this Is the outcome
I think pursuing these ugly foids is partly responsible for this problem. If guys who are above her (like you) ask her out, it just bolsters her confidence even more.

Any lurkers out there That say incels don’t try , or have bad hygiene, or are alt right, or are racists, or never leave the house, or are stupid and never care about their education im the complete fucking opposite yet here I am. Go stalk my page and see everything.

I think pursuing these ugly foids is partly responsible for this problem. If guys who are above her (like you) ask her out, it just bolsters her confidence even more.
I shoot above my looks rejected. I said maybe I’m compensating so do I shoot slightly above, rejected. Shoot at my looksmatch rejected, shoot below rejected. Why try again. I was so dumb for even trying, if I could go back I’d have never even tried in the first place. For me I don’t even simp, I just try to make it known what’s up but DOESNT WORK.

This is the so called “loyal race”. Recent studies that someone linked last week even said black women respond more to white men. “But dating apps ain’t real life”. Most people nowadays meet together through Dating apps so that stupid lie is negated. No more stupid ok Cupid links that shows black women are most loyal, it’s only because other races aren’t attracted. I coped thinking maybe there’s other reasons but that is basically it. With this interracial agenda being pushed so often ex: little mermaid it’ll get worse. I’ve learnt my lesson fully.

>197k members

good grief.
Black women are no different from Asian women when it comes to white man worship. Every non-ghetto black woman is a white man worshipper.

This is it Fr, I’m officially done. I’ve been talking to this ugly girl I think I might even mog her a bit yet it didn’t work out. Fuck this shit I’ll be a monk in Thailand. I’ll never try again, I’m done forever. I did everything right I’ll never try if anyone ever in class both male and female need help I’ll tell ‘em to fuck off. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I now know it was never over because it never began. The day I was born it was over. “But black women Like black men” fucking lies. FUCK FUCK IM PISSED DAMN near 100 rejections I swear I quit since November tried again and this is what I get? OVER:reeeeee:
So you can get other races but not black women, Mogs me, I cant get anyone!

Black women are no different from Asian women when it comes to white man worship. Every non-ghetto black woman is a white man worshipper.
He says he cant get black women, Only the other races

So you can get other races but not black women, Mogs me, I cant get anyone!
I can’t get any races that’s the fucking point. I’ve literally tried with all except for Asian women because I already know it’s a guaranteed loss. Don’t you get it, the race I’m supposed to get the easiest is impossible.

I can’t get any races that’s the fucking point. I’ve literally tried with all except for Asian women because I already know it’s a guaranteed loss. Don’t you get it, the race I’m supposed to get the easiest is impossible.
You literally said you can only get all other races than Le Angre Blaque womane

He says he cant get black women, Only the other races
You think I’d have even made an account if that was the case? If every other race except black women found me attractive I would literally not know what incel means, it’s over.

This is the so called “loyal race”. Recent studies that someone linked last week even said black women respond more to white men. “But dating apps ain’t real life”. Most people nowadays meet together through Dating apps so that stupid lie is negated. No more stupid ok Cupid links that shows black women are most loyal, it’s only because other races aren’t attracted. I coped thinking maybe there’s other reasons but that is basically it. With this interracial agenda being pushed so often ex: little mermaid it’ll get worse. I’ve learnt my lesson fully.
Yep. Go on Youtube to any channel with a mostly black female fan base. You'll see more hatred of black men than from the KKK themselves every time. Black women's biggest fantasy is to bring back slavery. They will get to be sex slaves to white men and fullfill their fantasy of worshipping white cock. And we all know 99% of women have rape and BDSM fantasies.

You’re right. All women of color like white men. Anyone denying that is extremely retarded. Yes they get with the Chads and chadlites of their respective race but they love all white men

You’re right. All women of color like white men. Anyone denying that is extremely retarded. Yes they get with the Chads and chadlites of their respective race but they love all white men
:yes:
Foids will always worship the highest SMV men in society. White men have white socio-economic status and European beauty standards on their side, so they have the highest SMV right now. All foids want them, black women are no exception. They’re foids too, but people seem to forget that.

Yep. Go on Youtube to any channel with a mostly black female fan base. You'll see more hatred of black men than from the KKK themselves every time. Black women's biggest fantasy is to bring back slavery. They will get to be sex slaves to white men and fullfill their fantasy of worshipping white cock. And we all know 99% of women have rape and BDSM fantasies.
“But black men are all coons and colorists”. I see this stupid line being said a million times, it’s a black womans fattest lie ever. It’s inherently stupid as black women do this. We have divestors, the term for black men doing the same is? Closest thing is passport bros, and most passport bros do this cause they can’t even get women, so they delude themselves into thinking going to third world countries and getting a girl will help while not realizing they have to stay in that country or they’ll arrive back in their first world country and get divorced immediately.

i have noticed that even approaching ugly women doesn't work
actually they still have bad giant ego and they will never date an ugly man. i think that average looking toilets are more likely to give you a chance but if you failed with them also then it's pointless to try anymore.

try geomaxxing in the future, staying in the degenerate west isn't going to help anyone these days

i have noticed that even approaching ugly women doesn't work
actually they still have bad giant ego and they will never date an ugly man. i think that average looking toilets are more likely to give you a chance but if you failed with them also then it's pointless to try anymore.
Geomaxxing maybe but I want to still live relatively well and have a family. I can’t seem to fanthom why I should be the one to end my bloodline. Having a relationship is something that is a norm, like breathing air or blinking yet I’m denied this opportunity.

“But black men are all coons and colorists”. I see this stupid line being said a million times, it’s a black womans fattest lie ever. It’s inherently stupid as black women do this. We have divestors, the term for black men doing the same is? Closest thing is passport bros, and most passport bros do this cause they can’t even get women, so they delude themselves into thinking going to third world countries and getting a girl will help while not realizing they have to stay in that country or they’ll arrive back in their first world country and get divorced immediately.
They will look for any excuse to hop on white cock. They feel guilty every time because they know they're betraying the entire black race and all of our ancestors every time they voluntarily get on their knees for a white man, so they NEED excuses to mentally justify themselves when they give in to their whore toilet nature. The retarded bendwench coonwhores lack self-awareness and logic just like all foids.

Geomaxxing maybe but I want to still live relatively well and have a family
if you're a collegecel and you're sure you're going to have a good paying job in the future then you can definitely go to a 3rd african country and get a wife and a traditional family with some kids.

you can't get a family in the west anymore. no toilet want to have children
also it might seem unrealistic going thousands of km just to fuck some poor whore but it's better than rotting alone for the rest of your life
geomaxxing is the future

I made a thread a while ago saying don’t trust black foids as a blackcel and I stand corrected

Geomaxxing just seems like a scam waiting to happen most of the time.

Even if this particular girl starts liking you, you are still ugly in the end.

That's why men shouldn't approach. If a girl likes you she will tell you, whether by her body language or just outright tell you verbally. That's how they act with Chad

That's why men shouldn't approach. If a girl likes you she will tell you, whether by her body language or just outright tell you verbally. That's how they act with Chad
But we aren't Chads or Tyrones.

this is one of those things you learn the hard way as a sub5 male. Thinking "oh I'll just go for an ugly chick" and still getting btfo. Fuck foids

Cant you arrange

Also never try with ugly foids their entitlement and self inflation is insane they legit think they deserve the best imo hot foids at least reject you nicely

First 500 are warm ups :feelskek:
“every shot you don’t take you miss”. “Don’t worry bro theres 4 billion women in this world” “there’s enough fish in the sea”. I’ve basically hit a huge milestone so it’s best for me to hang it up and give up. Will never ever push again and I won’t be filled with regret either because I’ve tried harder than 100 men combined

Yes i got rejected by a dark ugly foid

Also never try with ugly foids their entitlement and self inflation is insane they legit think they deserve the best imo hot foids at least reject you nicely
You’re right but I’ll be trying it with no one from now on, that was my final attempt at trying.

have you tried being gay or becoming trans? :soy:

Nice try, but she's Chad only in 2023 ...

Are you obligated for this foid is she really going to improve your life? Isn't thailand a place where you can easily get a prostitute whenever you feel like it. Is your relatives peer pressure near to have a family? I would have to argue. We need to break down tradition because it will lead to a pointless cycle As a snake eating its tail it will ruin the outcome for everyone involved. The game was rigged in the first place it's best you stopped playing. I no longer feel like I'm wanted by women. I no longer field a necessity to impress them. I ask myself I am destined to be lonely in life because of what I did wrong? I realized that this is bullshit I understand most people are not worth the effort I have a Fears and hatreds for the human race and at this point I cannot seem break and I am grateful for that. I am really enjoying solitude in this period of time. The drama and pain others have caused me has not improved me and left me with tormented demons in my mind. When I am by myself all of that seems to be avoided.