Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm done with humanity

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I've had enough.

Both males and females have done nothing but abuse me for my whole life. I'm tired of being "jokingly" belittled when I try to make friends, I'm tired of getting the same dirty look whenever I look at a female for 0.5 milliseconds, and I'm tired of seeing the abhorrent degeneracy that has taken over modern America. I can't look at a human anymore without feeling disgust.

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause."
- John 15:18-25
I want out. I want to be taken away from this madness. I want to be with God. I used to be scared of dying young, but now I'd be okay with it. Dear FBI, I will never take anything into my own hands.

I don't know if God plans to take me away at 17 or 70, I don't know how He plans to do it; but whenever/however it is, I certainly won't complain.

I
WANT
OUT.

@God thoughts on this?

Sorry if I sound like a cunt or condescending im genuinely asking: what is it that makes you believe in god since you were born an incel? I just can't believe he exists or anything good in the universe exists for me with my ugliness and all the bullying I've had n everything

I know of a way out, it's right over thERe...
Sorry if I sound like a cunt or condescending im genuinely asking: what is it that makes you believe in god since you were born an incel? I just can't believe he exists or anything good in the universe exists for me with my ugliness and all the bullying I've had n everything
Exactly, believing in normie God makes no sense. The only god that makes sense after swallowing the blackpill would be a gnostic god.

Exactly, believing in normie God makes no sense. The only god that makes sense after swallowing the blackpill would be a gnostic god.
The only plausible gods left are an apathetic/cruel god, or a god that's testing the sane and non-degenerate people with all this pain and clown world for some unknown purpose...

God doesn't exist

Fe6x81ef4vpz

I distinctly remember there being a chart for what height you should hang it at based on your height and weight, but I can't find it. Sorry.

God is our last hope.

As i have said before if god is all-mighty and he hated you,you wouldn't be alive.You cannot say that god is evil(for evil kills that which it hates) and omnipotent and then proceed to simply exist as something that god hates.

are you ascending to godhood?

I honestly don't feel I belong to the human species anymore eithee. Humans only want me to kill myself, that's the fundamental message I receive from the human community. They reject me and they will always do. I can pretend to be one of them so I can keep living (they own everything, and that includes all the food) by serving them, but I know they will never accept me. There is no amount of effort I can do to change it. I have nothing to do with them, and they have nothing to do with me.

If you want to see real degeneracy then look at the comments under any video on bestgore. I gave up on humanity a long time ago.