Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm done. I want to rope. I want to be a bluepilled cuck again. Seeing how womem treat chasa and subhumans took away my way to live.

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
The flirty laugh. The touching. Every chadlite and chad has AT LEAST one or two women at their side at all times that want to fuck him! JFL, they literally can't exist without sticking like glue to an attractive male!

You see it every day, no matter where, prime women trying to meet stranger chads, at school ans subhumana being mockedor ignored and seeing them go through years of school with not one female contact while chads pump and dump one foid after another.

I want to be a bluepilled cuck again where I thought that girla were walking with chads and sticking to him like glue because they were the cool kids, LOL.

Now I know that all the cool kids were the hot chada and the loser kids were ugly losers.

It all makes so much sense now.

Fuck being non-chad and NEVER having MULTIPLE womem that walk with you through the streets, school, work and trying their most humanly possible to get tour cock into her prime, tight, pussy while trying their hardest to make the life of an incel as hard as possible, bullying them, ignoring, treating like an ugly slave that should know his place.

Fuck being blackpilled. I can't take this anymore. StBlackops2cel is smiling from the heavens on me, holding the one rope with my name on it in his hand, the blackpill in his other.

Even the supreme gentlemam, St Elliot Rodger is there. He is buying a round of Vanilla Lattes! General Cho, is that you? Cruz? I am finally among my brethren. May we ALL be tera chad in heaven with all the giga stacies there are.

I'm coming home.

You'll go to incel hell if you become bluepilled cuck

just live for yourself lol

Rope or cope or fap bro

Do what ya gotta do whatever form it takes.

You are in the early stages of the blackpill process.

I also felt like this a few months ago but now I've come to accept it. I used to regret coming to this site, but now it's my home.

I really like the second to the last sentence, lots of imagery there. But don't rope, because there's infinite cope.