Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im done gymceling and looksmaxing its fucking over for a beta loser like me

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
There no point in wasting my time and energy doing this useless shit. Women dont find me attractive or desirable and they never will no mater what I do. I could inject every steroid in the world and gymcel until I die of exhaustion and women still would want nothing to do with an ugly beta loser like me.

save up money and go to mexico

theultimate341 said:
save up money and go to mexico

So I can get rejected by Mexican bitches ? no thanks man, No bitch of any races wants me

Popbob said:
So I can get rejected by Mexican bitches ? no thanks man, No bitch of any races wants me

Cope you havent even tried yet

what surgeries have you gotten so far?

Surgery is the only real looksmax you can do. If you want to you can pm me your pic and I´ll suggest surgeries for you.

Surgery and lifts are my only hope :'(

Zielony4 said:

Your replies always make me sad because of the crying emoticon.

Suicel said:
Your replies always make me sad because of the crying emoticon.

Lol thanks. It matches my comment most of the time.

get money buy shit and rot in peace thats what im doing

If it didn't work then, it won't work now. Only thing that'll work now is the rope.

Gymceling does work, i've been gymceling hard for month and a half now and i'm seeing very noticeble effect in terms of looking better.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg[/video]

Zielony4 said:

I'm like your avatar when I go out in public feeling depressed. Look like everything fine on the outside , but deep down sadness :(

Yoyo said:
I'm like your avatar when I go out in public feeling depressed. Look like everything fine on the outside , but deep down sadness :(

Yea, my avatar describes pretty much all the non NEETcels or ones that leave the house. We're forced to hide these things but some can't.  :( :'(

Dekim said:
Gymceling does work, i've been gymceling hard for month and a half now and i'm seeing very noticeble effect in terms of looking better.
have girls started checking you out :D

Dekim said:

gilbert lafayette is chad

gymcelling is useless and requires to be outside where roid normies can bully you

Garbage said:
gymcelling is useless and requires to be outside where roid normies can bully you

gyming at home is an option  :bigsmile:

If you do it for women, you'll end up quitting, like I did.

Do it for yourself, my friend. It's a healthy habit.

Gymcelling only works if your fat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back