Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im doing my BBC Three interview tomorrow at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say nothing else, point out that we used to look at mental health crises and treat them with compassion. But now for some reason we wanna demonize the people who need help the most.
High IQ point

1. We already know our own sexuality. We're not gay or need to experience this.
2. We're not MRAs as we stick up for the most physically unattractive peeps out there. We accept they're physically looking disadvantaged women however they don't have our unique problems. Elaborate on this.
3. We don't feel or claim to be entitled to sex. However refer them to Maslow hierarchical needs
4. Why can feminists espouse Misandry but we can't vocalize our upset?
5. Why do you think that women virtue signal about personality and being sapiosexual but in fact then admit to saying they can't date ugly guys?
6. We have a wide range of ethnicities, religions and varying political stand points. We're not ALL alt rights and white men. They make up a equal proportion of our members here.
7. Your thoughts on Elliott Rodger and Alek Minassian. AM = dodgy Facebook message which could have been generated by an artificial facebook message website. ER = he killed fellow Incels. He broke the 1st rule of the Incel commandments.
8. You can't be collectively held to account for what other Incels do. No Incel is the same. Stop them using any et tu quoque arguments on you based on this.
9. Prepare against anecdotal and apocryphal red herring cherry picked story evidence to be used against you.
10. Be prepared to explain the :blackpill: and how it applies for peeps in general and is universally applicable.

Some more when I can think of it. Ps it's 5 am in England. You've got 7 hours to prepare. Good luck.

Last edited:
Thank you. Very good contribution to the thread.

No problem. Keep in mind they are going to be poaching for unfavorable quotes. That is their job. It's your job not to give them any. If you stay on those types of points you should be fine.

But for example, one specific way they might try to trip you up would be:

You: "The top most attractive men are sleeping with more women, and women are going through more sexual partners than ever."
Them: "Oh really, do you have any proof of that?"
You: "Oh well I think I read there was a study about it..."

Resulting article: "Incels claim that the most attractive men are sleeping with more men than ever, and women are sleeping around at record rates, but when asked for evidence to back their claims, they are unable to provide any."

That's one example of a manipulation trap these types of people use. So be careful. In this case, the correct way to have handled it would have been to say: "Absolutely, there are scientific studies proving that. I will be happy to email you a link when we are done this interview and you can read it for yourself." Then go to the blackpill archive or ask here to request the study and send it to them. Be reassured the Blackpill Archive is essentially complete and there are no holes. You can say any of these points are "scientifically proven" and we can back that.

These are "gotcha" interviews. They aren't on our side. This is like Obama being interviewed on Fox News or Trump on NBC. They're out for your blood. Recognize that, take your time, maintain a firm hand, and you'll do okay.

No problem. Keep in mind, they are going to be poaching for unfavorable quotes. That is their job. It's your job not to give them any. If you stay on those types of points you should be fine.

You: "The top most attractive men are sleeping with more women, and women are going through more sexual partners than ever."

Resulting article: "Incels claim that the most attractive men are sleeping with more men than ever, and women are sleeping around at record rates, but when asked for evidence to back their claims, they are unable to provide any."

That's one example of a manipulation trap these types of people use. So be careful. In this case, the correct way to have handled it would have been to say: "Absolutely, there are scientific studies proving that. I will be happy to email you a link when we are done this interview and you can read it for yourself." Then go to the blackpill archive or ask here to request the study and send it to them.

These are "gotcha" interviews. Keep in mind they aren't on our side. This is like Obama being interviewed on Fox News or Trump on NBC. They're out for your blood. Recognize that, take your time, maintain a firm hand, and you'll do okay.

Yes this. Boom.

If your insistent on being serious talk about the myth of personality when i comes to partner selection.Please shit on redpillers for being larpers.

I would just troll with the dogpill and other silliness though.

No problem. Keep in mind they are going to be poaching for unfavorable quotes. That is their job. It's your job not to give them any. If you stay on those types of points you should be fine.

That's one example of a manipulation trap these types of people use. So be careful. In this case, the correct way to have handled it would have been to say: "Absolutely, there are scientific studies proving that. I will be happy to email you a link when we are done this interview and you can read it for yourself." Then go to the blackpill archive or ask here to request the study and send it to them. Be reassured the Blackpill Archive is essentially complete and there are no holes. You can say any of these points are "scientifically proven" and we can back that.

These are "gotcha" interviews. They aren't on our side. This is like Obama being interviewed on Fox News or Trump on NBC. They're out for your blood. Recognize that, take your time, maintain a firm hand, and you'll do okay.
Trust me i know. Thus why I think I'll be good for this. I'm a good speaker and already know this. Thank you though brother

Good luck. I would focus on these points:
  • Incel just means you are a person who wants to be in a sexual relationship but can't find a partner.
  • Being incel therefore does not mean you are a misogynist. Many incels want nothing more than to be in a loving relationship with a woman.
  • Modern dating apps allow women to pick from thousands of men from the comfort of their own couch based only on those men's pictures. This leads to them all picking the same top men, so some men will have hundreds of options and many men will have none at all.
  • Despite common claims that "beauty is subjective", most women want the same things physically. Almost all women find tall men with traditionally handsome masculine features attractive. Studies have proven most women have a strong preference for white men.
  • Women primarily judge and eliminate men on race/height/face, which are unchangeable genetic factors. Personality only matters once you meet the cutoff in those respects, and that is getting harder and harder to do. "Self improvement" therefore has little benefit.
  • Celibacy is rapidly on the rise for men. Currently >30% of ethnic men are celibate in America, while less than 4% of ethnic women are celibate (from the NORC GSS if they ask).
  • Women no longer need a man for financial support or stability in their lives, so they are choosing men solely as short term sexual partners. The top most attractive men are therefore sleeping with more women than ever now, and women are going through more sexual partners.
  • Despite this, birth rates continue to drop in the West and remain at subreplacement levels.
  • This is not sustainable, and will lead to more and more men dropping out of society as they realize it is pointless and they cannot get a girl.
  • Temporary solutions might include telling women to be more realistic and embrace a stable partner, legalizing prostitution so men can at least experience sex, and encouraging production of better sex robots/dolls.
  • Long term solutions might include immigration policies to increase the number of women available or policies to promote more female births so the male:female gender ratio can be improved. (Currently there is an excess of men which worsens the problem.)
If you can convey any essence of that I would consider it a massive win.

1. Banning female infanticide abortion
2. Banning polygamy
3. Banning polyandry

They’re obviously going to cut and edit your answers to make them fit their narrative better. Really try to remember that and make your answers hard to be taken out of context. Short answers are easy to cutoff

They’re obviously going to cut and edit your answers to make them fit their narrative better. Really try to remember that and make your answers hard to be taken out of context. Short answers are easy to cutoff
I'll be recording it.

Mention how judgmental higher-ups can be towards normal incels doing no harm, such as Ellen Pao implying to Google to get rid of all the virgins at their offices:

Thanks brother
Mention how judgmental higher-ups can be towards normal incels doing no harm, such as Ellen Pao implying to Google to get rid of all the virgins at their offices:

Where i can watch the interview?

It's a part of an incel documentary they're making. I'll be happy to post it once its up

I will bruddah
How did you convinced them to include you in the documentary?

How did you convinced them to include you in the documentary?
All I did was email them and tell them my username here tbh

Good luck, OP. Some very good suggestions been made already, particularly from RageAgainstTDL, so I don't have too much to add other than one point - the serious lack of worthwhile advice for people in our position. We are constantly fobbed off with vapid, worthless lines about 'putting yourself out there' and 'being confident'. The reality is many of us have put ourselves out there time after time after time and been constantly rejected and, as a result, can't improve our position. That's just an uncomfortable truth that people who aren't in our position don't want to acknowledge. It's this sort of thing that causes us to feel marginalized. I think it would be worth getting this point across.

Looking forward to hearing the interview.

You represent us manlets

That’s if u wake up

Talk about the anime

How did it go then?

Mention Chads pumping and dumping our looksmatches for fun.

mention how inceldom is a necessary result from a combination of hypergamy and feminism

are you a fellow ukcel OP. if so you should know how much the BBC will twist this shit.

why are you guys doing this?
don't you realize we're a human zoo to them? JFL if you think you ever had a chance to be taken serious.

don't you realize we're a human zoo to them?
Why not? They are just as much a zoo to us too. If they have no job or social circle to lose, it is only a big fun to them too to troll or talk to normies about this inceldom. And they even do it for the BBC! That's hilarious man

Status
Not open for further replies.