Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im doing my BBC Three interview tomorrow at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Anything youd like me to mention brothers? No clue how long it will be, no clue what I'll be asked.

But I'd love to hear your ideas for talking points.
61QcWzifMdL SY679

Just don’t make us look bad

Expose dating disparity for Asians. Noodlewhores have it so good and can consistently date white guys but asian guys are shit out of luck in that department. Or just do a general race pill

You're meeting with them in person, or?

Don't cuck us, but don't make us out to be delusional. Stand your ground, use blackpill science. Control your speech, not too fast, not too slow. You want to be cool, calm and collected. This will get people to hopefully take us seriously. Good luck.

Don't cuck us, but don't make us out to be delusional. Stand your ground, use blackpill science. Control your speech, not too fast, not too slow. You want to be cool, calm and collected. This will get people to hopefully take us seriously. Good luck.
Thank you, I'm very well spoken so shouldnt be a problem

The only place where personality matters:feelshehe:.

Send us link so we can watch it when available

do the interview extremely drunk

RACEPILL RACEPILL RACEPILL.

Also the fact that women go after masculine men despite railing against masculinity.

Jfl I almost read "I'm doing three BBC"

Tell them that this problem does not only affect incels, that even normal men are being affected by the absurd demand that women have in choosing someone, and that they do not suffer from the same by their male conterparts, men need a unique characteristic or something incredible associated with it to compensate for their lack of beauty, and it is not all men who possess something incredible to be able to compensate for their lack of beauty, because of this men who are just not very attractive but are normal people are being exiled and left aside by society, this kind of men would probably have a wife and kids in the past and would contribute to society, but women only want the most atractive men now.

Tell them that this problem does not only affect incels, that even normal men are being affected by the absurd demand that women have in choosing someone, and that they do not suffer from the same by their male conterparts, men need a unique characteristic or something incredible associated with it to compensate for their lack of beauty, and it is not all men who possess something incredible to be able to compensate for their lack of beauty, because of this men who are just not very attractive but are normal people are being exiled and left aside by society, this kind of men would probably have a wife and kids in the past and would contribute to society, but women only want the most atractive men now.
Good talking point. Thanks

I would make sure to differentiate between incels and volcels/mentalcels. One of the biggest complaints I've heard against the community is that we are just a bunch of whiners and that we can't expect to have girlfriends because we don't approach women. Perhaps mention that while some volcels/mentalcels don't approach women, there are plenty of incels that have tried and continually failed (aka uninstall).

Also, I would make sure they understand that this is a community for those who feel isolated and rejected by society. The forum is a good place to cope. While there are some here who propagate violence (albeit sometimes jokingly), the majority of us are not violent and shouldn't be painted as toxic mysogynists due to the actions of a few.

I would make sure to differentiate between incels and volcels/mentalcels. One of the biggest complaints I've heard against the community is that we are just a bunch of whiners and that we can't expect to have girlfriends because we don't approach women. Perhaps mention that while some volcels/mentalcels don't approach women, there are plenty of incels that have tried and continually failed (aka uninstall).

Also, I would make sure they understand that this is a community for those who feel isolated and rejected by society. The forum is a good place to cope. While there are some here who propagate violence (albeit sometimes jokingly), the majority of us are not violent and shouldn't be painted as toxic mysogynists due to the actions of a few.
Good point Akira, thank you.

Good luck bro.

Mention race
Dont mention height

Mention race
Dont mention height
Height matters. Race matters. Dont gimme that height doesnt matter bullshit. I'm 5'6 and white. Foids wont look at me.

Oh and mentioning the whole top tier men getting most of the casual sex from most of the women thing as well would also be pretty good

Good luck man

Oh and mentioning the whole top tier men getting most of the casual sex from most of the women thing as well would also be pretty good

Good luck man
Thanks bro. I'll do my best

The obsolescence of PUA :redpill: scam artists and fraudster shysters.

The hopelessly outdated and self harming :bluepill:

I've got nothing that hasn't been mentioned
But... good luck! I couldn't do this

based cuck-cel, i hope their BBCs will fuck you hard in the ass

Tyrone

Anything youd like me to mention brothers? No clue how long it will be, no clue what I'll be asked.

But I'd love to hear your ideas for talking points.View attachment 42373

PLEASE mention the following:

1. Not all of us are white, in fact there are more ethnics than whites here, were not sfcels
2. Not all of us want model gfs, we would be more than happy to settle with our looksmatch

3. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Randomly just say "it's over"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Explain to them how cultural pioneers cannot get laid. How our culture will be normie culture in 15 years and by then we will be on to edgier or more entertaining memes and activities. Women play it safe and wait for a culture to take on before partaking in it, so as people who forge and create new cultures, we cannot engage in social interactions with women because we are viewed as socially unsafe.

(don't really do this, but it's the fucking truth - I have been on the cultural frontier since childhood and watched normscum absorb it 5-10 years later, and the delay is growing).

Also more affordable waifu pillows.

Last edited:
PLEASE mention the following:

1. Not all of us are white, in fact there are more ethnics than whites here, were not sfcels
2. Not all of us want model gfs, we would be more than happy to settle with out looksmatch

3. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Randomly just say "it's over"

giphy.gif
Will do!! I'll be looking at this thread during the interview

I'd say the most important one is stressing the point that we're not all violent misogynists.
Good luck, dude!

Good luck. I would focus on these points:
  • Incel just means you are a person who wants to be in a sexual relationship but can't find a partner.
  • Being incel therefore does not mean you are a misogynist. Many incels want nothing more than to be in a loving relationship with a woman.
  • Modern dating apps allow women to pick from thousands of men from the comfort of their own couch based only on those men's pictures. This leads to them all picking the same top men, so some men will have hundreds of options and many men will have none at all.
  • Despite common claims that "beauty is subjective", most women want the same things physically. Almost all women find tall men with traditionally handsome masculine features attractive. Studies have proven most women have a strong preference for white men.
  • Women primarily judge and eliminate men on race/height/face, which are unchangeable genetic factors. Personality only matters once you meet the cutoff in those respects, and that is getting harder and harder to do. "Self improvement" therefore has little benefit.
  • Celibacy is rapidly on the rise for men. Currently >30% of ethnic men are celibate in America, while less than 4% of ethnic women are celibate (from the NORC GSS if they ask).
  • Women no longer need a man for financial support or stability in their lives, so they are choosing men solely as short term sexual partners. The top most attractive men are therefore sleeping with more women than ever now, and women are going through more sexual partners.
  • Despite this, birth rates continue to drop in the West and remain at subreplacement levels.
  • This is not sustainable, and will lead to more and more men dropping out of society as they realize it is pointless and they cannot get a girl.
  • Temporary solutions might include telling women to be more realistic and embrace a stable partner, legalizing prostitution so men can at least experience sex, and encouraging production of better sex robots/dolls.
  • Long term solutions might include immigration policies to increase the number of women available or policies to promote more female births so the male:female gender ratio can be improved. (Currently there is an excess of men which worsens the problem.)
If you can convey any essence of that I would consider it a massive win.

Last edited:
Good luck. I would focus on these points:
  • Incel just means you are a person who wants to be in a sexual relationship but can't find a partner.
  • Incel therefore does not mean you are a misogynist. Many incels want nothing more than to be in a loving relationship with a woman.
  • Modern dating apps allow women to pick from thousands of men from the comfort of their own couch based only on those men's pictures. This leads to them all picking the same top men, so some men will have hundreds of options and many men will have none at all.
  • Despite common claims that "beauty is subjective", most women want the same things physically. Almost all women find tall men with traditionally handsome masculine features attractive. Studies have proven most women have a strong preference for white men.
  • Women primarily judge and eliminate men on race/height/face, which are unchangeable genetic factors. Personality only matters once you meet the cutoff in those respects, and that is getting harder and harder to do. "Self improvement" therefore has little benefit.
  • Celibacy is rapidly on the rise for men. Currently >30% of ethnic men are celibate in America, while less than 4% of ethnic women are celibate (from the NORC GSS if they ask).
  • Women no longer need a man for financial support or stability in their lives, so they are choosing men solely as short term sexual partners.
  • The top most attractive men are therefore sleeping with more women than ever now, and women are going through more sexual partners.
  • Despite this, birth rates continue to drop in the West and remain at subreplacement levels.
  • This is not sustainable, and will lead to more and more men dropping out of society as they realize it is pointless and they cannot get a girl.
  • Temporary solutions might include telling women to be more realistic and embrace a stable partner, legalizing prostitution so men can at least experience sex, and encouraging production of better sex robots/dolls.
  • Long term solutions might include immigration policies to increase the number of women available or policies to promote more female births so the male:female gender ratio can be improved. (Currently there is an excess of men which worsens the problem.)
If you can convey any essence of that I would consider it a massive win.
Thank you. Very good contribution to the thread.

don't do it, troll them and waste there time, they'll give us no solution to our problems either way, the only people who give us real publicity are people that ER

don't do it, troll them and waste there time, they'll give us no solution to our problems either way, the only people who give us real publicity are people that ER
Negative IQ

I'm going to properly represent us.

Say that studies have shown that women lie by omission about what they want in a man (that it's looks first and personality second, but they don't like to admit it)

Say that studies have shown that women lie by omission about what they want in a man (that it's looks first and personality second, but they don't like to admit it)
Trust me I will be sayin that

If you say nothing else, point out that we used to look at mental health crises and treat them with compassion. But now for some reason we wanna demonize the people who need help the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.