Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im disgusting (moldy food in my messy room)

Based Neetcel

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
My man!

I've seen worst

End your room's suffering.
Tenor 1

Username couldn’t be more ironic tbh..

My living space is very clean and I feel like shit and want to die so I don’t buy that tbh.
This, I just don't understand people that don't clean their shit, even worse when they got TIDY in their name:feelscry:
Oh ye I remember this pic aren't you some high paid college boy as well?
Step it up guys:feelsbaton:

So much for your username. Need to clean my room too

Oh ye I remember this pic aren't you some high paid college boy as well?
Step it up guys:feelsbaton:
I make 56k/yr with a bachelor's degree in engineering in a low-cost-of-living area. I wouldn't call myself high-paid, though I will say I make more money than most other incels. I live in my own house, why keep it clean? That should be my mother's job (when I was a kid) and now should ber my wife's job, but of course I'm incel so I'm fucked.

I make 56k/yr with a bachelor's degree in engineering in a low-cost-of-living area. I wouldn't call myself high-paid, though I will say I make more money than most other incels. I live in my own house, why keep it clean? That should be my mother's job (when I was a kid) and now should ber my wife's job, but of course I'm incel so I'm fucked.
This is the first post I've seen from you in so long.

You sleep on a air matress?
Just a normal mattress.
Wanna buy me a computer kek i post from a phone

Could you do some kind of side job or would it take your autismbuxx away?
I'm agoraphobic and dont have a car. I cant be outside the house more than a couple hours max without being pretty heavily medicated

I'm agoraphobic and dont have a car. I cant be outside the house more than a couple hours max without being pretty heavily medicated
that's indeed a shit situation. would it be possible for you no to feel anxious at your workplace if you got used to it, if it would be kind of a second home to you?

that's indeed a shit situation. would it be possible for you no to feel anxious at your workplace if you got used to it, if it would be kind of a second home to you?
It would have to be a place where it's literally zero stress and working with no other people whatsoever.

So no. I've tried to find work. I cant even wash my own clothes or cook my own food
Save for a PC your NEET life will ascend hardcore after that
I am saving. It just takes forever with my limited income and helping my mom with Bill's and buying food/books/alcohol/weed

Is spider man worth getting?

They say your living space represents how you're feeling inside....

I'm not sure what this says about me
View attachment 86595View attachment 86597
One half of my living space is well organized but the other half is somewhat messy; but i don't leave food items strewn across my room.
---

NeetAndTidy and the cuck:

NeetAndTidy: "here is my room gentlemen, it is messy yes"
Cuck: "OMFG THIS IS WHY YOU'RE AN INCEL GIRLS HAVE MAGIC CLAIREVOYANCE POWERS TO SEE YOUR MESSY ROOM!!!"
NeetAndTidy: "Bullshit haha! femoids have no such powers. (lols)

In a faraway place:
(Tapping into the astral cosmos powers clairevoyance)
Some femoid: "Yes, yesyes, i see a messy ro belonging to a boy called NeetAndTidy, i will never date him"

One half of my living space is well organized but the other half is somewhat messy; but i don't leave food items strewn across my room.
---

NeetAndTidy and the cuck:

NeetAndTidy: "here is my room gentlemen, it is messy yes"
Cuck: "OMFG THIS IS WHY YOU'RE AN INCEL GIRLS HAVE MAGIC CLAIREVOYANCE POWERS TO SEE YOUR MESSY ROOM!!!"
NeetAndTidy: "Bullshit haha! femoids have no such powers. (lols)

In a faraway place:
(Tapping into the astral cosmos powers clairevoyance)
Some femoid: "Yes, yesyes, i see a messy ro belonging to a boy called NeetAndTidy, i will never date him"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Damn I thought my room was bad