Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm disgusted by my flesh

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Is anyone else disgusted by their body?

Whenever I think about what I actually am, what my body consists of, I feel immediate revulsion. Between the skin, tendons, internal organs(especially this), blood, saliva, and hair, I feel like Frankenstein's Monster or something you might find in one of Lovecraft's writings. I'm rotting meat who ironically eats other meat in the same situation. I'm squishy menagerie of vile parts, and most feelings come from their discomfort.

Why do we exist this way?

It happens pretty often that I'll think about what I actually am, how it is that I'm present at all, and I'll usually begin to feel light headed. I wish that I didn't have a physical body, or that my body was made of something hard and sterile, not flesh.

I dont know man but if you overthink about your body it is really disguisting indeed

I thought I was the only one who felt this way...lol.

Yeah, the human body is disgusting. I try not to think about it but occasionally it will just pop up in my mind and stop me from eating.

I try not to think about it but occasionally it will just pop up in my mind and stop me from eating.
Usually I just focus on how eating makes me feel, rather than the process of digestion. For me though the strongest feeling surrounding this isn't just the disgust, it's equally the feeling of unreality, this sort of surreal and eerie feeling whenever I think about it.

I get that feeling sometimes. In the past it bothered me a lot, but not so much anymore.

And to think this is the best nature has to offer. It's the feeling of being stuck in a fleshy prison that makes me cringe at myself, I have no idea how I can be comfortable sitting next to someone who pisses, shits and vomits at almost every interval of their life, I don't know how they could be comfortable sitting next to me either as I do the same. I'm guessing you also have a problem with babies OP?

I don't let it bother me as it's not a problem I can solve. I do get those moments when I ponder existence and think to myself "what the fuck" and start feeling lightheaded as if my consciousness is slipping away from me though. I'm looking forward to death

And to think this is the best nature has to offer. It's the feeling of being stuck in a fleshy prison that makes me cringe at myself, I have no idea how I can be comfortable sitting next to someone who pisses, shits and vomits at almost every interval of their life, I don't know how they could be comfortable sitting next to me either as I do the same.
Yeah I hate being like this, it's one more reason why I like to be totally distracted by copes, then I forget about the nature of my existence.
I'm guessing you also have a problem with babies OP?
A problem with the idea of procreating, or with babies themselves? If the former, yes, I would never do it myself, even if I weren't incel. If you mean the latter, then really no more than the problem I have with the bodies of adults.

> le you are not special or unique bro! You're made of le same decaying organic matter as everyone else. DEATH IS LE GREAT EQUALISER MAN!

I want to ascend as a ethereal being.

This proves 2D > 3D. Human bodies are disgusting I wish I was an eternal god instead.

while coping in your room millions of organisms are crawling over your skin, feasting on your nasty skinflakes. You just have to point a microscope at any part of the human body to see how disgusting we are.

im disgusted I was born curry. I look at my hand and its shitskinned