Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm disappointed

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I've consumed 0.5 l of pure vodka (40% ABV) and I was supposed to drunkpost, but I don't feel drunk enough.
Yeah, I feel a little more relaxed than usual, but it's not enough. This was supposed to be a cope, but I feel even worse than usual. I wish I had access to psychodelics, but all I'm left with is a shitty depressant, because the drug laws in my country are insane. How am I supposed to cope, everything's too boring.
I envy those who can get shitfaced easily, my Slavic genes made it hard. Even a ton of alcohol is just a muscle relaxant for me. I thought I'd be rolling on the floor at this point, but I do the same stuff I do all the time, but I'm feeling a little lazier than usual - that's it, I guess.
Gttfwliterallytwokielbasasinmyfridgegttfw 976ece2c6c2f97ca3487b870552e971d

Half a liter of vodka, and you aren't even tipsy? What the fuck, man. :lul:
I nursed just 4 beers while watching Taxi Driver last night, it was enough to carry a pleasant, minor buzz. (great movie btw, everyone who has been calling it incelcore is totally right)

The first time I drank, it was half a bottle of hennessy, half a bottle of bacardi gold, 1/4 of a bottle of red wine, and 2 shots of rum

I have no idea how I didn't get brain damage from this, but nothing really happened. I was drunk and a little dizzy, and had the lowest inhibition known to man. I was expecting to pass out

The first time I drank, it was half a bottle of hennessy, half a bottle of bacardi gold, 1/4 of a bottle of red wine, and 2 shots of rum

I have no idea how I didn't get brain damage from this, but nothing really happened. I was drunk and a little dizzy, and had the lowest inhibition known to man. I was expecting to pass out
Damn you just reminded me about yesterday. Had a whole bottle of 40 percent rum I literally went insane. Don't remember much. I walked into a bar and ordered a beer then puked and left. Ordered something from macdpnalds but I dropped the receipt and couldn't remember what I ordered when she asked. Went into a kebab shop and got some chips and curry. Randomly screaming in the street for no reason and went back to my flat.

Dude weed lmao. Unironically.

Damn you just reminded me about yesterday. Had a whole bottle of 40 percent rum I literally went insane. Don't remember much. I walked into a bar and ordered a beer then puked and left. Ordered something from macdpnalds but I dropped the receipt and couldn't remember what I ordered when she asked. Went into a kebab shop and got some chips and curry. Randomly screaming in the street for no reason and went back to my flat.
Sounds like a fun time to me

yea alcohol just doesnt do it for me anymore, like i get a nice buzz but because ive gotten such a tolerance to it i hardly ever get full on spinning and stumbling drunk anymore.

but cant say the same thing that wat i said above for drinking alcohol in really large amounts, if i drink half a bottle of vodka quickly ill pass out. only time when i drank like 3/4 bottle of rum in like an hour i was actually full on fucked, couldnt walk, everything was spinning and vomited like 5 times.