Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm different because I'm only attracted to Tall blonde chad.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★

:society: I thought women aren't a monolith and are attracted to different types of men? Maybe they're attracted to different types of Chad. I like 6'3 blonde Chad, not 6'2 blue eyed Chad I'm so different teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I honestly hope she gets beatén up to death. Fucking whore:feelsaww::smonk:

average reddit thread
don't read reddit, only mentally ill people are there.

LOL so she says she only encounters "her type of guy" once every 3 years. If you are THAT selective than yes, you'll always be single as Chris Hemsworth types are never single and if they are why would they be into YOU? Are you a "once in 3 years" type of girl? Don't think so.

A very unique type jfl. So specific and never heard of.

LOL so she says she only encounters "her type of guy" once every 3 years. If you are THAT selective than yes, you'll always be single as Chris Hemsworth types are never single and if they are why would they be into YOU? Are you a "once in 3 years" type of girl? Don't think so.
Average lonely femcel

I didn’t approach :foidSoy:
Why is he someone else’s boyfriend and not mine?! :foidSoy:

Call it a cope, but this is why it actually sucks to be an average woman. They're all chadsexual and chugging SSRIs because as it turns out, there aren't enough chads for every girl.

Call it a cope, but this is why it actually sucks to be an average woman. They're all chadsexual and chugging SSRIs because as it turns out, there aren't enough chads for every girl.
'Being an average woman sucks because Chad doesn't want you'. Shut the fuck up gray faggot

I wonder if some foids out there leave a comment on this post.

'Being an average woman sucks because Chad doesn't want you'. Shut the fuck up gray faggot
Mr. 27 posts is calling someone gray, lmao. Yes, women live on tutorial mode and men live on nightmare mode, and yet the average man is happier, because a foid's brain is designed to be unhappy. If women were rational, they would settle for an average dude and be happy, but their retarded chad-chasing brains make them femcels instead.

Last edited:
Her type is Dolph Lundgren.

All this just to say she's blonde chad only, doesn't put effort into dating and is repulsed by men who don't fit her absurd standards.

:society: I thought women aren't a monolith and are attracted to different types of men? Maybe they're attracted to different types of Chad. I like 6'3 blonde Chad, not 6'2 blue eyed Chad I'm so different teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Women are Chad only whores

average reddit thread
don't read reddit, only mentally ill people are there.
Yeah thats why I deleted it, full of woke liberals and degenerate sluts

:society: I thought women aren't a monolith and are attracted to different types of men? Maybe they're attracted to different types of Chad. I like 6'3 blonde Chad, not 6'2i blue eyed Chad I'm so different teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Lol

Yeah thats why I deleted it, full of woke liberals and degenerate sluts
and NPC leftists. Fuck, I don't know anything about Trump, infact I am not even from US. But I still want to vote for Trump, why the fuck do everybody there hate him so much

Good afternoon I hate women.

True. Most LTB (and below) women these days are just as miserable as us. Yeah they do get sex with attractive men but having a simple ONS with a hot guy every now and then does not give women the same satisfaction as it does men. On average, men get satisfaction from sexual conquest, whereas women get it from commitment. You only have to frequent a liquor store on weekday nights and you will see endless streams of career women buying 2-3 bottles of wine a pop every other day to drink away the sorrows of wage slavery and lack of chad commitment.

Shes most likely 35 but still 15 in the mind

im sick of reddit
Reddit is for cucks. There are many places on Reddit about inbreeding and other disgusting practices. Rinbreeding is literally about incest pregnancies

This is the one thing that redditors cant understand, like foids all get in arms that gamers enjoy seeing women with big tits and not ugly landwhales or frumpy becky, but all of them are white chad thirsters and try to cope. It doesn't matter whore your are a stupid bitch thats chad only there is no changing that slut

So she's chadsexual, just like 100% of w*men

"Why am i so lonely" - :foidSoy:

Mr. 27 posts is calling someone gray, lmao. Yes, women live on tutorial mode and men live on nightmare mode, and yet the average man is happier, because a foid's brain is designed to be unhappy. If women were rational, they would settle for an average dude and be happy, but their retarded chad-chasing brains make them femcels instead.