Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm developing yellow fever.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★★
My entire workplace is filled with with asians.

And some are dressed like its fucking college, not a workplace. Shoulders uncovered, midriff exposed, short shorts...

And every single one of them probably getting dicked down by someone taller than me and more chad than me, and probably makes more money than me as well JFL...

If you're low inhib your BBC (Big Bharati Cock) will mog ricecels

If you're low inhib your BBC (Big Bharati Cock) will mog ricecels
I hate and love them though.

I hate that there's so many of them, and they feel like they can just walk around like they own the place. Speaking chinese to each other all the time.

Part of me wants to join into them though, part of me wants to find my own pajeeta girl instead and defiantly stay the fuck away from them.

Not that i have any fucken choice in the matter :feelskek:

Never understood the obsession with gook foids and I’m white myself

I'm teetering close to .org territory but fuck it. Two things: Are you taller than them, and can you grow a beard? If yes to both, hairmaxx is the way if you give in to da fevah

Only slightly better than jungle fever :feelspuke:

Never understood the obsession with gook foids and I’m white myself
Because they look neotenous and young. Inb4 pedo or whatever, some are 33 year old and you'd think they're 24 or something.

Generally they are thin unlike most amerimutt women.

I'm teetering close to .org territory but fuck it. Two things: Are you taller than them, and can you grow a beard? If yes to both, hairmaxx is the way if you give in to da fevah
Yes, taller than the girls, not a high bar and IDK. I've been clean shaven since i could grow any facial hair... I've tried not shaving for a week (the most I've gone since i was like 17), and it doesn't look good. Not a full beard, but i feel like my face better suits no beard.

Not a full beard, but i feel like my face better suits no beard.
You'd know better than me, stick with that then. Trust me as a pathetic ricecel who's been around tons of rice and curry: all you have to do is be lower inhib than rices (even lower bar than being taller than the girls)

i like most east asian girl phenotypes, if i were to have children i would want the mother to be chinese or german so my children are 75% one ethnicity.

i like most east asian girl phenotypes, if i were to have children i would want the mother to be chinese or german so my children are 75% one ethnicity.
I think asian woman would be disastrous for children. The same thing that makes asian women really attractive can make the men look unattractive.
Not necessarily ugly, but just sort of neotonous, inoffensive, unaggressive.
White genes are far superior for your sons.