Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm definitely going to donate sperm at some point in my life.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Whether its through the regular method of going to a bank, or just selling it to some desperate female with baby fever on Craigslist, I'm almost certainly going to do it. Why you ask? Because, I am determined to keep my bloodline alive. Assuming it's through Craiglist or any other form of off the books artificial insemination, I would request the mother to relay a message to my child when the time. A video on a DVD. The message would go as following:
"My child, if your are hearing this, then it means your mother has carried you to term and you have reached the age (10) I told her to show you this message. I am, deeply sorry I was unable to witness your birth, as well as your first steps, and your first words. As well as every other developmental milestone you've already experienced, and all those yet to come. I only wish I could've held you in my arms when I had the chance. By the time you see this message, I will likely have either died or have caught some form of terminal illness that will take my life soon after or diminish my remaining lifespan even further than it was before. Now, you must succeed where I have failed earlier in life. If I am indeed dead by the time you see this, then it will mean that you're the last remaining member of our bloodline. Don't let it die out. And more than that, truly succeed where I failed. Make friends, get a job, start a family. Do all the things I'll never get to see you do. Goodbye my child, and best of luck to you."
The video ends there. My will and testament would also be to have my hypothetical child inherit all my assets as well. Assuming it's through the usual sperm bank route, the DVD with the video would also be one of the assets but the age of 10 wouldn't be included as the age to reveal myself to the child.
I am determined to keep my bloodline alive, no matter what. My family's name may end with me, but my legacy won't. You can count on it.

WHO'S GONNA BUY IT :lul:

SILLY INKLER GO BACK TO YOUR BATHTUB AND TAKE SHOWERS UNTIL YOU DROWN :soy:

Stop coping, your bloodline ends with you

Thats a good message

lmao in 20 years your son is gonna join this forum, he's gonna call himself spermbankcel

WHO'S GONNA BUY IT :lul:

SILLY INKLER GO BACK TO YOUR BATHTUB AND TAKE SHOWERS UNTIL YOU DROWN :soy:
Who's gonna buy it? Easy. Either a clinic with no standards or a desperate female with baby fever.

lmao in 20 years your son is gonna join this forum, he's gonna call himself spermbankcel
6471CD56 ED70 4AB2 A939 4B23E727B352

actually I changed my mind OP, go right ahead and sell your sperm. I wanna see this in the future

Who's gonna buy it? Easy. Either a clinic with no standards or a desperate female with baby fever.
They have access to enough MTNs or above, they absolutely will not be able to cope with or tolerate a truecel child. :feelsjuice:

They have access to enough MTNs or above, they absolutely will not be able to cope with or tolerate a truecel child. :feelsjuice:
Assuming my plastic surgery plan works out, the bad genetics should be masked and therefore a non issue.

you really want to create another incel? Dumbass

Fucking next level cope. Women today can get impregnated by gigachads . Why would they want your seed?

Unironically your best chance to conceive would be to rape a woman (in Minecraft of course)

I could probably shoot out 50ml on my current streak. how much is that worth?

I could probably shoot out 50ml on my current streak. how much is that worth?
nvm just googled and apparently they don't pay you in germany

Whether its through the regular method of going to a bank, or just selling it to some desperate female with baby fever on Craigslist, I'm almost certainly going to do it. Why you ask? Because, I am determined to keep my bloodline alive. Assuming it's through Craiglist or any other form of off the books artificial insemination, I would request the mother to relay a message to my child when the time. A video on a DVD. The message would go as following:
"My child, if your are hearing this, then it means your mother has carried you to term and you have reached the age (10) I told her to show you this message. I am, deeply sorry I was unable to witness your birth, as well as your first steps, and your first words. As well as every other developmental milestone you've already experienced, and all those yet to come. I only wish I could've held you in my arms when I had the chance. By the time you see this message, I will likely have either died or have caught some form of terminal illness that will take my life soon after or diminish my remaining lifespan even further than it was before. Now, you must succeed where I have failed earlier in life. If I am indeed dead by the time you see this, then it will mean that you're the last remaining member of our bloodline. Don't let it die out. And more than that, truly succeed where I failed. Make friends, get a job, start a family. Do all the things I'll never get to see you do. Goodbye my child, and best of luck to you."
The video ends there. My will and testament would also be to have my hypothetical child inherit all my assets as well. Assuming it's through the usual sperm bank route, the DVD with the video would also be one of the assets but the age of 10 wouldn't be included as the age to reveal myself to the child.
I am determined to keep my bloodline alive, no matter what. My family's name may end with me, but my legacy won't. You can count on it.
T mogger and also 0 morals cel. Anyone with morals would never donate sperm especially as an incel