Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm dating an ideal girl. It made me MORE blackpilled

Am I the only one here that has never been on a date?

I remember being on a currycel chat before and everyone was making fun of me for being ugly and old. Everywhere mogs me

I am perceivably intelligent, having been IQ tested at 127
If you are above average on IQ, why did you type such a wall of a text, knowing you'd get banned?

Am I the only one here that has never been on a date?

I remember being on a currycel chat before and everyone was making fun of me for being ugly and old. Everywhere mogs me
Man that’s fucking torture

Oofie doofie pill. She sees you as a beta she can control and have all the power in the relationship

Being tall and white is cash money. Finally decided to fully read this brag post. Not surprised he was instantly banned.

This faggot gets approached by girls and he’s complaining. Kys. Normies are never satisfied

Nobody here can relate, OP.

kys

As far as I am aware, inceldom is defined through not having sex. I never did so far.
You woupd be correct, but this site is filled with people SO retarded that they think the simple act of touching a girl disqualifies you from inceldom.

Didn't read a single word
Glad the faggot got banned

Goddamn that was fast.
Godspeed muh niga

The ban hammer just works.

I was a 26 year old dateless, hugless, handholdless, kissless virgin, up until one week ago. Now, I am virgin who hugged, held hands, dated and kissed. And have a real shot at losing my virginity as well. Because the ideal girl approached me. But rather than becoming bluepilled, I became more jaded and blackpilled: let me tell you why.

I've been diagnozed with severe social anxiety by three separate psychologists, take medication, but to little avail. My anxiety so extreme I rejected some girls I've actually liked, way back in high school. Some may call me a volcel, but I'm an incel: I didn't choose to freak out whenever people speak to me.

I cannot tell whether I'm ugly or not. Some compliment my appearance, but whenever I look in the mirror, I just see an abomination. That's a by-product of social anxiety. I'm definitely no "Chad", being Ashkenazi Jewish, with a slight hook nose, thick wavy hair, a narrow skull and a boyish face. Imagine Timothee Chalamet in uglier, that's literally me. I am perceivably intelligent, having been IQ tested at 127 with 21.

I lived the life of a social recluse up to 26, without hope to ever touch a pretty young woman. But boy I did, and boy was she ideal.

She texted me first, believe it or not. She basically set up our first date. The "how" is a long story, but let me say it happened by extreme luck, through an old lady who gave private art lessons and spoke very high of me to all her other students, one of which happened to be her. Our first date was in an art gallery, we were both genuinely fascinated by the paintings and held an hour-long conversation about them. She was the one to request a second date immediately.

Our third date lasted four hours because our talk was just that engaging, our fourth date lasted six, our fifth "only" four, but ended up being very touchy and physical. I've never met a woman I could talk with about Van Gogh, economics, genetics, architecture, history for *hours*. Never. I doubt I will ever again. At 20, she spends most of her time indoors, reading, watching anime, drawing; indifferent to the cheap thrills, like drinking or casual sex.

I've yet to mention her appearance, because of how adorable her personality is, but she's also pretty. No runaway model, she has some facial flaws, but is naturally pretty. She has long, straight, raven hair & light blue eyes (that combination alone is a lottery win), a small face with a big round forehead, is pale, short and petite.

Sounds too ideal to be real, does she? Well, she's real. Don't trick yourself into believing that naturally pretty, intelligent, classy, worthwhile women don't exist out there: that's a cope. They exist, I met one. Obviously, only Chad will marry one like her.

The phase of the relationship we are in is "making out". She let me caress her whole neck and face area, parts of her legs for hours in a cinema and a concert we visited, later telling me she enjoyed the touches. Fifth date, I kissed her goodbye, she embraced the back of my head as I did. I never imagined experiencing anything similar, yet here I am.

I can still ruin everything and not get sex, but the feeling of being desired by a woman so precious already changed me as a person. Now, back to the topic: what made me actually more blackpilled about finally experiencing the attraction of a really wonderful woman?

The fact that even she STILL CARES ABOUT MY APPEARANCE, a lot, in the most shallow way imaginable.

See, I never commented on her appearance. Never. She knows she's pretty and many men want to jizz in her (she's even been harassed sometimes), why would I paraphrase the obvious to her? So I focussed on complimenting her thoughts, her dreams, her ambitions.

What she liked me for? Well, she definitely enjoys my erudition, our common interests, but here's the catch: she's obsessed with my height. You know the blackpill small girls crave tall men? It's 100% true. I am 6'1'' and of average build, not exceptional. But since she's a petite 5'3'' waif, I tower over her and could subdue her with one arm. And this physical fact is something she pointed out so, so often. She also complimented my wavy hair once, implying how she disliked a balding man.

So, even this angel of a woman - intelligent, classy, analytical - still openly judges men a based on their appearance. On how long some fucking bones in their legs happen to be, whether they have hair. If even *she* judges men on these trivialties so openly, how extremely shallow and purely visual must the average woman be? How can I be ever sure a woman ever likes *me*, my indeed unique mind, if there are taller, more muscular men than me with Chad faces around?

Whatever may happen in the future, I will always sympathize with incels, I will always remain blackpilled on how women truly choose their partners.
Brag. Worship. Garbage dump of brag and worship. Best example^

boy I wish I was first mod on the scene to ban this kyke

I was a 26 year old dateless, hugless, handholdless, kissless virgin, up until one week ago. Now, I am virgin who hugged, held hands, dated and kissed. And have a real shot at losing my virginity as well. Because the ideal girl approached me. But rather than becoming bluepilled, I became more jaded and blackpilled: let me tell you why.

I've been diagnozed with severe social anxiety by three separate psychologists, take medication, but to little avail. My anxiety so extreme I rejected some girls I've actually liked, way back in high school. Some may call me a volcel, but I'm an incel: I didn't choose to freak out whenever people speak to me.

I cannot tell whether I'm ugly or not. Some compliment my appearance, but whenever I look in the mirror, I just see an abomination. That's a by-product of social anxiety. I'm definitely no "Chad", being Ashkenazi Jewish, with a slight hook nose, thick wavy hair, a narrow skull and a boyish face. Imagine Timothee Chalamet in uglier, that's literally me. I am perceivably intelligent, having been IQ tested at 127 with 21.

I lived the life of a social recluse up to 26, without hope to ever touch a pretty young woman. But boy I did, and boy was she ideal.

She texted me first, believe it or not. She basically set up our first date. The "how" is a long story, but let me say it happened by extreme luck, through an old lady who gave private art lessons and spoke very high of me to all her other students, one of which happened to be her. Our first date was in an art gallery, we were both genuinely fascinated by the paintings and held an hour-long conversation about them. She was the one to request a second date immediately.

Our third date lasted four hours because our talk was just that engaging, our fourth date lasted six, our fifth "only" four, but ended up being very touchy and physical. I've never met a woman I could talk with about Van Gogh, economics, genetics, architecture, history for *hours*. Never. I doubt I will ever again. At 20, she spends most of her time indoors, reading, watching anime, drawing; indifferent to the cheap thrills, like drinking or casual sex.

I've yet to mention her appearance, because of how adorable her personality is, but she's also pretty. No runaway model, she has some facial flaws, but is naturally pretty. She has long, straight, raven hair & light blue eyes (that combination alone is a lottery win), a small face with a big round forehead, is pale, short and petite.

Sounds too ideal to be real, does she? Well, she's real. Don't trick yourself into believing that naturally pretty, intelligent, classy, worthwhile women don't exist out there: that's a cope. They exist, I met one. Obviously, only Chad will marry one like her.

The phase of the relationship we are in is "making out". She let me caress her whole neck and face area, parts of her legs for hours in a cinema and a concert we visited, later telling me she enjoyed the touches. Fifth date, I kissed her goodbye, she embraced the back of my head as I did. I never imagined experiencing anything similar, yet here I am.

I can still ruin everything and not get sex, but the feeling of being desired by a woman so precious already changed me as a person. Now, back to the topic: what made me actually more blackpilled about finally experiencing the attraction of a really wonderful woman?

The fact that even she STILL CARES ABOUT MY APPEARANCE, a lot, in the most shallow way imaginable.

See, I never commented on her appearance. Never. She knows she's pretty and many men want to jizz in her (she's even been harassed sometimes), why would I paraphrase the obvious to her? So I focussed on complimenting her thoughts, her dreams, her ambitions.

What she liked me for? Well, she definitely enjoys my erudition, our common interests, but here's the catch: she's obsessed with my height. You know the blackpill small girls crave tall men? It's 100% true. I am 6'1'' and of average build, not exceptional. But since she's a petite 5'3'' waif, I tower over her and could subdue her with one arm. And this physical fact is something she pointed out so, so often. She also complimented my wavy hair once, implying how she disliked a balding man.

So, even this angel of a woman - intelligent, classy, analytical - still openly judges men a based on their appearance. On how long some fucking bones in their legs happen to be, whether they have hair. If even *she* judges men on these trivialties so openly, how extremely shallow and purely visual must the average woman be? How can I be ever sure a woman ever likes *me*, my indeed unique mind, if there are taller, more muscular men than me with Chad faces around?

Whatever may happen in the future, I will always sympathize with incels, I will always remain blackpilled on how women truly choose their partners.
glad this nigger was banned

didn't read his long ass essay tbh, but in all seriousness, the more I interact with girls (not dating..... but rather work, school days, occasional social outings), the more blackpilled I become.
This goes against the advice that IT, normies, whiteknights, & the vast majority of females like to throw at us, and that is: "you haven't spent enough time around women to understand them!"
Also, guys that are in the decent looking to Chad range, lookswise, do not see the shitty side of women because they conceal it, which is why they perceive criticism against women as vile as killing puppies. OTOH, me, a manlet goblin, has been treated like shit by foids since day one, and the apparently "nice" ones just wanted something out of me -- free tutoring, sharing answers, money, last minute favors, etc

Lmafo another tall "incel". Chadcels.co

Most truest truecel of incels.is

Was this the nigger who later cried on r9k?

what's it about
It was originally an incel board, but it has been flooded with normalfags, foids, trannies and homosexuals
Incels are the minority on there now

It was originally an incel board, but it has been flooded with normalfags, foids, trannies and homosexuals
Incels are the minority on there now
jfl, any actual incels left there should just come here.

of course the normies and mentally deranged lgbt clowns joined it, why are normies so obsessed with incel spaces?

jfl, any actual incels left there should just come here.

of course the normies and mentally deranged lgbt clowns joined it, why are normies so obsessed with incel spaces?
/r9k/ was actually kind of the OG incel place and a lot of it's culture melted into current incel culture. The lingo was similar as well (instead of Chad and Incel it was Alpha and Beta)

Really sad what happened, but a great example on why gatekeeping is needed

Really sad what happened, but a great example on why gatekeeping is needed
very much so with incel communities. we have to gatekeeping hard and be quick to deal with infiltrators

Images 45

" Ever since around Valentines Eve, when she decided to give me a gift a woman can only give once in her lifetime. We're still together and our following times were far better than the comically bad first one. That's ... how it went. I am normietrash now and don't belong here."

Not only did he brag about ascending but it sound like he bragging about taking her virginity aswell. Just lol @TheProphetMuscle @RopeMaXXer

Good read tbh. I don't know ehy you were bashed on. Depressing too, knowing that even the classiest of women are just as shallow as the whores. I bookmarked just in case i get deluded into thinking otherwise.

Jus tlol ag this gaghot

I was expecting at the end "gotcha bitch, of course a femoid would only chase a chad", anyways this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you, your blessed, IK everything is shallow and shit but at least youll have someone you genuinely like; unlike the rest of us, I kinda have the feeling you're not bad looking since you said you're tall, people complement you, a girl is making the first moves on you, I just think your insecuritys are not making you see your probably atleast a 7, which Im not knocking you for having insecurities everyone does but for some reason people love to shame or make fun of, but either way you have a shot to get with this lady, if she ain't making fun of you then hooray, if she leaves you for Tyrone or chad then she did you a favor and made you realize the world is still a blackpilled hellhole, god bless you.

Fuck you glad you got banned