Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm dating an ideal girl. It made me MORE blackpilled

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★★★
68d 2h 30m
Heh heh heh smart enough to write nice essay but aint smart enough to know that he is going to be banned for it XD

@Mainstream go to looksmax.org - that site accepts people who can land a relationship

And good luck with it! Or, nice larp, if this is one.. cant really trust people on the internet, you understand

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★★★
68d 2h 30m
And if it is trolling - i concede, you are the king of trolls, you made literally everybody red with anger! Look at all them! Awesome, ahahaha

People should really dont care about some random fucker

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Recruit
★★★★★
16d 22h 22m
Good luck slaying OP. Assuming its not larp, clearly OP is bluepilled just based off writing style and vocabulary used to describe female partner

Just hope you don't become cucked, unless you don't mind being cuck

Last edited:
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
178d 15h 22m
Am I the only one here that has never been on a date?

I remember being on a currycel chat before and everyone was making fun of me for being ugly and old. Everywhere mogs me

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

My penchant for energy drinks has not changed.
★★★★★
26d 9h 19m
I am perceivably intelligent, having been IQ tested at 127
If you are above average on IQ, why did you type such a wall of a text, knowing you'd get banned?

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

My penchant for energy drinks has not changed.
★★★★★
26d 9h 19m
ElTruecel

ElTruecel

Commander
★★
19d 6h 19m
Am I the only one here that has never been on a date?

I remember being on a currycel chat before and everyone was making fun of me for being ugly and old. Everywhere mogs me
Man that’s fucking torture

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

herbivore
★★★★★
125d 21h 41m
Would be a nice story for r/incelexit (albeit, they'd probably disagree with your conclusion of females being shallow, haha). You are in a relationship now, though... seems like self-sabotage to then join here. Go and live your life - que sera, sera.

I don't consider you to be a Chad, make no mistake, but your account of how being with a woman has made you more blackpilled is reminiscent of those videos on YouTube of Chads complaining about how superficial women are... meanwhile we incels are waiting impatiently on the sidelines for even a scrap of attention from the opposite sex. Attraction is always primary, something we continuously say. She was attracted to you due to your above average stature, perhaps other attributes. You have won - relish in that fact.

You may end up being flung to the side after a couple more dates or so. Or it may go further - who knows? Again, no need to self-sabotage. Be acutely aware of the blackpill and female nature without letting it blind you.

B

BarrelStuffer

Major
★★
149d 17h 55m
Oofie doofie pill. She sees you as a beta she can control and have all the power in the relationship

osman27

osman27

Captain
27d 3h 25m
Being tall and white is cash money. Finally decided to fully read this brag post. Not surprised he was instantly banned.

flipcel

flipcel

subhuman 位ウ英
★★
31d 15h 15m
normienigger dnr

L

LifeMaxxer

Officer
★★★★★
8d 15h 12m
This faggot gets approached by girls and he’s complaining. Kys. Normies are never satisfied

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
101d 15h 30m
Nobody here can relate, OP.

kys

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
30d 1h 8m
Get beheaded

Verxis

Verxis

Recruit
★★★
22h 44m
As far as I am aware, inceldom is defined through not having sex. I never did so far.
You woupd be correct, but this site is filled with people SO retarded that they think the simple act of touching a girl disqualifies you from inceldom.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Dead man walking
★★★★★
287d 23h 12m
gattsu

gattsu

aspiring hikikomori
★★★★★
2d 5h 5m
Didn't read a single word
Glad the faggot got banned

vidyacel

vidyacel

Reverend PUNISHER
★★★
8d 2h 19m
Goddamn that was fast.
Godspeed muh niga

The ban hammer just works.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 5h 29m
I was a 26 year old dateless, hugless, handholdless, kissless virgin, up until one week ago. Now, I am virgin who hugged, held hands, dated and kissed. And have a real shot at losing my virginity as well. Because the ideal girl approached me. But rather than becoming bluepilled, I became more jaded and blackpilled: let me tell you why.

I've been diagnozed with severe social anxiety by three separate psychologists, take medication, but to little avail. My anxiety so extreme I rejected some girls I've actually liked, way back in high school. Some may call me a volcel, but I'm an incel: I didn't choose to freak out whenever people speak to me.

I cannot tell whether I'm ugly or not. Some compliment my appearance, but whenever I look in the mirror, I just see an abomination. That's a by-product of social anxiety. I'm definitely no "Chad", being Ashkenazi Jewish, with a slight hook nose, thick wavy hair, a narrow skull and a boyish face. Imagine Timothee Chalamet in uglier, that's literally me. I am perceivably intelligent, having been IQ tested at 127 with 21.

I lived the life of a social recluse up to 26, without hope to ever touch a pretty young woman. But boy I did, and boy was she ideal.

She texted me first, believe it or not. She basically set up our first date. The "how" is a long story, but let me say it happened by extreme luck, through an old lady who gave private art lessons and spoke very high of me to all her other students, one of which happened to be her. Our first date was in an art gallery, we were both genuinely fascinated by the paintings and held an hour-long conversation about them. She was the one to request a second date immediately.

Our third date lasted four hours because our talk was just that engaging, our fourth date lasted six, our fifth "only" four, but ended up being very touchy and physical. I've never met a woman I could talk with about Van Gogh, economics, genetics, architecture, history for *hours*. Never. I doubt I will ever again. At 20, she spends most of her time indoors, reading, watching anime, drawing; indifferent to the cheap thrills, like drinking or casual sex.

I've yet to mention her appearance, because of how adorable her personality is, but she's also pretty. No runaway model, she has some facial flaws, but is naturally pretty. She has long, straight, raven hair & light blue eyes (that combination alone is a lottery win), a small face with a big round forehead, is pale, short and petite.

Sounds too ideal to be real, does she? Well, she's real. Don't trick yourself into believing that naturally pretty, intelligent, classy, worthwhile women don't exist out there: that's a cope. They exist, I met one. Obviously, only Chad will marry one like her.

The phase of the relationship we are in is "making out". She let me caress her whole neck and face area, parts of her legs for hours in a cinema and a concert we visited, later telling me she enjoyed the touches. Fifth date, I kissed her goodbye, she embraced the back of my head as I did. I never imagined experiencing anything similar, yet here I am.

I can still ruin everything and not get sex, but the feeling of being desired by a woman so precious already changed me as a person. Now, back to the topic: what made me actually more blackpilled about finally experiencing the attraction of a really wonderful woman?

The fact that even she STILL CARES ABOUT MY APPEARANCE, a lot, in the most shallow way imaginable.

See, I never commented on her appearance. Never. She knows she's pretty and many men want to jizz in her (she's even been harassed sometimes), why would I paraphrase the obvious to her? So I focussed on complimenting her thoughts, her dreams, her ambitions.

What she liked me for? Well, she definitely enjoys my erudition, our common interests, but here's the catch: she's obsessed with my height. You know the blackpill small girls crave tall men? It's 100% true. I am 6'1'' and of average build, not exceptional. But since she's a petite 5'3'' waif, I tower over her and could subdue her with one arm. And this physical fact is something she pointed out so, so often. She also complimented my wavy hair once, implying how she disliked a balding man.

So, even this angel of a woman - intelligent, classy, analytical - still openly judges men a based on their appearance. On how long some fucking bones in their legs happen to be, whether they have hair. If even *she* judges men on these trivialties so openly, how extremely shallow and purely visual must the average woman be? How can I be ever sure a woman ever likes *me*, my indeed unique mind, if there are taller, more muscular men than me with Chad faces around?

Whatever may happen in the future, I will always sympathize with incels, I will always remain blackpilled on how women truly choose their partners.
Brag. Worship. Garbage dump of brag and worship. Best example^

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mod: Deranged former Yakuza member and chink Cel
★★★★★
134d 11h 39m
boy I wish I was first mod on the scene to ban this kyke

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

I shall keep living to be a nuisance to soyciety
★★★★★
30d 6h 58m
U FUCKING JEW NIGGER HAHAHA IMAGINE BEING WHITE AND 6'1 AND AVERAGE LOOKING AND UR AN INCEL TILL YOUR 26 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SAD BITCH

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Officer
★★
9d 15h 36m
I was a 26 year old dateless, hugless, handholdless, kissless virgin, up until one week ago. Now, I am virgin who hugged, held hands, dated and kissed. And have a real shot at losing my virginity as well. Because the ideal girl approached me. But rather than becoming bluepilled, I became more jaded and blackpilled: let me tell you why.

I've been diagnozed with severe social anxiety by three separate psychologists, take medication, but to little avail. My anxiety so extreme I rejected some girls I've actually liked, way back in high school. Some may call me a volcel, but I'm an incel: I didn't choose to freak out whenever people speak to me.

I cannot tell whether I'm ugly or not. Some compliment my appearance, but whenever I look in the mirror, I just see an abomination. That's a by-product of social anxiety. I'm definitely no "Chad", being Ashkenazi Jewish, with a slight hook nose, thick wavy hair, a narrow skull and a boyish face. Imagine Timothee Chalamet in uglier, that's literally me. I am perceivably intelligent, having been IQ tested at 127 with 21.

I lived the life of a social recluse up to 26, without hope to ever touch a pretty young woman. But boy I did, and boy was she ideal.

She texted me first, believe it or not. She basically set up our first date. The "how" is a long story, but let me say it happened by extreme luck, through an old lady who gave private art lessons and spoke very high of me to all her other students, one of which happened to be her. Our first date was in an art gallery, we were both genuinely fascinated by the paintings and held an hour-long conversation about them. She was the one to request a second date immediately.

Our third date lasted four hours because our talk was just that engaging, our fourth date lasted six, our fifth "only" four, but ended up being very touchy and physical. I've never met a woman I could talk with about Van Gogh, economics, genetics, architecture, history for *hours*. Never. I doubt I will ever again. At 20, she spends most of her time indoors, reading, watching anime, drawing; indifferent to the cheap thrills, like drinking or casual sex.

I've yet to mention her appearance, because of how adorable her personality is, but she's also pretty. No runaway model, she has some facial flaws, but is naturally pretty. She has long, straight, raven hair & light blue eyes (that combination alone is a lottery win), a small face with a big round forehead, is pale, short and petite.

Sounds too ideal to be real, does she? Well, she's real. Don't trick yourself into believing that naturally pretty, intelligent, classy, worthwhile women don't exist out there: that's a cope. They exist, I met one. Obviously, only Chad will marry one like her.

The phase of the relationship we are in is "making out". She let me caress her whole neck and face area, parts of her legs for hours in a cinema and a concert we visited, later telling me she enjoyed the touches. Fifth date, I kissed her goodbye, she embraced the back of my head as I did. I never imagined experiencing anything similar, yet here I am.

I can still ruin everything and not get sex, but the feeling of being desired by a woman so precious already changed me as a person. Now, back to the topic: what made me actually more blackpilled about finally experiencing the attraction of a really wonderful woman?

The fact that even she STILL CARES ABOUT MY APPEARANCE, a lot, in the most shallow way imaginable.

See, I never commented on her appearance. Never. She knows she's pretty and many men want to jizz in her (she's even been harassed sometimes), why would I paraphrase the obvious to her? So I focussed on complimenting her thoughts, her dreams, her ambitions.

What she liked me for? Well, she definitely enjoys my erudition, our common interests, but here's the catch: she's obsessed with my height. You know the blackpill small girls crave tall men? It's 100% true. I am 6'1'' and of average build, not exceptional. But since she's a petite 5'3'' waif, I tower over her and could subdue her with one arm. And this physical fact is something she pointed out so, so often. She also complimented my wavy hair once, implying how she disliked a balding man.

So, even this angel of a woman - intelligent, classy, analytical - still openly judges men a based on their appearance. On how long some fucking bones in their legs happen to be, whether they have hair. If even *she* judges men on these trivialties so openly, how extremely shallow and purely visual must the average woman be? How can I be ever sure a woman ever likes *me*, my indeed unique mind, if there are taller, more muscular men than me with Chad faces around?

Whatever may happen in the future, I will always sympathize with incels, I will always remain blackpilled on how women truly choose their partners.
glad this nigger was banned

andinocel

andinocel

Wizard
★★★★★
28d 19h 47m
didn't read his long ass essay tbh, but in all seriousness, the more I interact with girls (not dating..... but rather work, school days, occasional social outings), the more blackpilled I become.
This goes against the advice that IT, normies, whiteknights, & the vast majority of females like to throw at us, and that is: "you haven't spent enough time around women to understand them!"
Also, guys that are in the decent looking to Chad range, lookswise, do not see the shitty side of women because they conceal it, which is why they perceive criticism against women as vile as killing puppies. OTOH, me, a manlet goblin, has been treated like shit by foids since day one, and the apparently "nice" ones just wanted something out of me -- free tutoring, sharing answers, money, last minute favors, etc