Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm dating an ideal girl. It made me MORE blackpilled

NIgga didn't even read the rules. At least wait for her to reject you before you post this....

NIgga didn't even read the rules. At least wait for her to reject you before you post this....
I read the rules.

I am convinced any intelligent moderator will see how valuable my post is, at it refutes a common argument against the blackpill how only shallow and/or dumb women care about appearance.

No, the smartest ones, with the most precious personalities, do just as well.

Lmao

> Joined Jan 16, 2023

Kys please and thank you:feelsaww:

Cool story, but it doesn't belong on an incel forum

I am a 26 yo virgin, dude. Any 16 yo who banged a drunk girl in a bar is above me in the hierarchy of successful males.
You're a virgin for now but not for long.

You're a virgin for now but not for long.
If I stop being one, I'll accept my fate and leave, even though I will always sympathize with the blackpill causa.

Until then, I am one of you, even though I've came insignificantly further than some.

If I stop being one, I'll accept my fate and leave, even though I will always sympathize with the blackpill causa.

Until then, I am one of you, even though I've came insignificantly further than some.

You are literally the zoomer foids dream zoomer cuck.

Fuck off.

Yesss, zoomer girls masturbate to the thought of Jew noses and severe social awkwardness.
Curly hair, boyish face. Literally all you need to succeed with young cunts

26 years of sexless life prove you wrong, bud.
Wow you're so incel! A woman is openly interested in you! Certainly an incel. Sorry for the insult master! Please forgive me!

Being incel isn't a contest, if you have a girlfriend, you're not an incel, just a loser normie which is a step up.

Just ascend jewbro :feelsugh:

Exactly, so acknowledge that a virgin at 26 is an incel, regardless of the trivia attached to it and stop playing "more incel than thou".
You have a girlfriend

If you don't have sex now, then you're volcel.

Average .is user

FUCKING fakecel. Niggas like me have been incel for 3 decades. And will die trucel and you come here to flex the fact you got to fuck an art Stacy. Go to looksmax. Not here. this a place for true uglies

Not a single word.

There should be a height requirement for this forum. If you're 6'1 I think we have to see some incredible deformities to believe you're incel.

And niggers still going on about face > height.

You have a girlfriend. Get out of here you retard and go live life as the normie you are.

State of incels.is 2023: GrAYs are now dating foids

"I'm dating"

stopped reading there

She texted me first, believe it or not. She basically set up our first date. The "how" is a long story, but let me say it happened by extreme luck, through an old lady who gave private art lessons
Holy shit, "just get a hobby bro" bros I kneel

Fuck off, fakecel swine, kys faggot

> 6'1
> good hair
> white skin

> "incel"

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Nothing screams more Incel than a classy, quality foid that sets up a date with you.
You are also tall and NT if you partake in social hobbies. So even if you agree with the blackpill, you can't be on this site. Most users here are days away from suicide bc our lives suck so hard. Do you really think, we want to read stories from some lanky Jew who dates petite horny foids? Get the fuck out of here.

Kike faggot ban well deserved.

Heh heh heh smart enough to write nice essay but aint smart enough to know that he is going to be banned for it XD

@Mainstream go to looksmax.org - that site accepts people who can land a relationship

And good luck with it! Or, nice larp, if this is one.. cant really trust people on the internet, you understand

And if it is trolling - i concede, you are the king of trolls, you made literally everybody red with anger! Look at all them! Awesome, ahahaha

People should really dont care about some random fucker

Good luck slaying OP. Assuming its not larp, clearly OP is bluepilled just based off writing style and vocabulary used to describe female partner

Just hope you don't become cucked, unless you don't mind being cuck

Last edited: