Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im crying boyos

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
im sick of this life im sick of being non-NT im sick of being shy and ugly both i'm sick of having suck boring life im of all of this brocels

Another year, same rotting

It will never get better. No one will ever pull you up. And you have only yourself and will always only have yourself and yourself alone. no matter how many years and decades go by, nothing will ever improve. No matter how many thousands of hours you study, have many dozens of attempts you make it is over. Your fate was designated at birth

It will never get better. No one will ever pull you up. And you have only yourself and will always only have yourself and yourself alone. no matter how many years and decades go by, nothing will ever improve. No matter how many thousands of hours you study, have many dozens of attempts you make it is over. Your fate was designated at birth
ive been throught redpill ive tried everything i was even taking cold showers

It will never get better. No one will ever pull you up. And you have only yourself and will always only have yourself and yourself alone. no matter how many years and decades go by, nothing will ever improve. No matter how many thousands of hours you study, have many dozens of attempts you make it is over. Your fate was designated at birth.

At least I can improve my wealth and cope further. :forcedsmile:

its really over boyos its over ive tried everyhing even cold approach everything guys i was meditating workout everything nothing work

the fkin chads sittin on their arse all day are getting 100 body counts

ive been throught redpill ive tried everything i was even taking cold showers
same I tried and tried and tried, so many times over and over. And I will keep trying and trying. But in the me and you both know our efforts are meaningless. If you aren't born blessed, it is over. Nothing we can do, no where we can run, there is nothing to live for.

same I tried and tried and tried, so many times over and over. And I will keep trying and trying. But in the me and you both know our efforts are meaningless. If you aren't born blessed, it is over. Nothing we can do, no where we can run, there is nothing to live for.
its a cycle i know in few months i try again but every cycle is more brootal and brootal the blackpill is not cool bro its not its brootal if my inceldom is determined the day i was born its horrifying wtf i can do

i can't ascend i can't i littearlly fell in tears in front of my pc boyos its too much its too hard my mental health is destroyed i'm failure genetic failure my parents should have abort me

abortion should be generalized we should stop making kids imagine u have a kid and he's an incel what u would do ? U WILL DO WHAT LITTERALLY ? U WILL GIVE HIM UR PUSSY ?

i can't ascend i can't i littearlly fell in tears in front of my pc boyos its too much its too hard my mental health is destroyed i'm failure genetic failure my parents should have abort me
I recommend you look into tulpas or visual novels. And just cope with an imaginary or virtual gf. No real solution exists. Surgery is expensive and won't work for trucels like us.

its really over boyos its over ive tried everyhing even cold approach everything guys i was meditating workout everything nothing work

the fkin chads sittin on their arse all day are getting 100 body counts
The Chads who always tell incels “just do crypto, bro” or “just boost your confidence, bro” are the worst fucking breed. All the while, they’re fucking trust fund babies. They deserve to be deleted by the ghost of ER (in COD WWII)

I recommend you look into tulpas or visual novels. And just cope with an imaginary or virtual gf. No real solution exists. Surgery is expensive and won't work for trucels like us.
its over ive tried read maxxing im tired of living in a fictionnal world im tired im sick im done

The Chads who always tell incels “just do crypto, bro” or “just boost your confidence, bro” are the worst fucking breed. All the while, they’re fucking trust fund babies. They deserve to be deleted by the ghost of ER (in COD WWII)
its over killing them will not give me pussy raping will get me in jail im done im doomed im an incel forever i'm just slowly dying

There’s also the chance that the aforementioned surgery could go awry and result in decreased appearance status rather than rectifying the issue. Some are simply doomed to suffer for life :feelscry:

There’s also the chance that the aforementioned surgery could go awry and result in decreased appearance status rather than rectifying the issue. Some are simply doomed to suffer for life :feelscry:
yup and for midgetcels like us by the time we have money for leg lengthening we are already too old. I have money for it but I am too old to justify the investment. What's the point? My youth is gone. My energy is gone. I am past high school, past college, past my 20s, there is nothing to look forward to.

its very very very very over most of incels believe in the blackpill at 90% everyone's here think they have at least 1% of chance but in reality its 0% its 0

u hear me ? U FKIN HEAR ME ITS ZERO WE WILL NEVER GET ANY PUSSY NOTHING WE WILLDIE ALONE

Divinity flows in All

its over killing them will not give me pussy raping will get me in jail im done im doomed im an incel forever i'm just slowly dying
Some people suggest investing in a sex doll, but the only people who make such suggestions are chads. I do not take advice from chads.

yup and for midgetcels like us by the time we have money for leg lengthening we are already too old. I have money for it but I am too old to justify the investment. What's the point? My youth is gone. My energy is gone. I am past high school, past college, past my 20s, there is nothing to look forward to.
Facts. Ever since I took the black pill, people say I look minimum 24 even though I’m not even halfway through twenty. Feels like a midlife crisis already. I am deadass praying that I do not have hair loss as some people in my lineage have experienced. Being a bald manlet is ER fuel (in COD)

im sick of this life im sick of being non-NT im sick of being shy and ugly both i'm sick of having suck boring life im of all of this brocels
i had one of these moments last friday. it's over land rover for you

I feel you brocel... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Sorry man. I can't offer any advice except this: Don't let shame keep you from permitting yourself to shed tears, when they come. Doing anything else can fuck up everything.

Have you considered Catholicmaxxing, Chico(not trying to be funny)?

im sick of this life im sick of being non-NT im sick of being shy and ugly both i'm sick of having suck boring life im of all of this brocelsg
go accost strangers

we will avenge brocel.