Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel im cozy

• Thread starter Deleted member 33450
  • Start date
Deleted member 33450

Deleted member 33450

Alive but not living
-
just chilling in my room on my laptop sipping monster energy and watching old johntron videos
its raining outside as well which just adds to the comfyness :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

i wish it was raining here. i might go for a night walk to the park, drinking etc

That's a lot of damage!!

i wish it was raining here. i might go for a night walk to the park, drinking etc
nightwalks are so fun
sometimes i just put on some good music and smoke cigarettes on the beach zoning out until the sun comes up

nightwalks are so fun
sometimes i just put on some good music and smoke cigarettes on the beach zoning out until the sun comes up
nobody really goes to my park so i like to get really high/drunk and smoke looking at the moon, i also LOVE swinging on the swing set

It’s raining outside here too

don't like it much right now though because it’s just too humid

nobody really goes to my park so i like to get really high/drunk and smoke looking at the moon, i also LOVE swinging on the swing set
i used to get high in my local park as a teenager and old people would always yell at me and threaten to call the cops jfl

i used to get high in my local park as a teenager and old people would always yell at me and threaten to call the cops jfl
lmao this other park by me has secruity that drives around at night and they called the cops on me a few times for being fucked up in the park.

lmao this other park by me has secruity that drives around at night and they called the cops on me a few times for being fucked up in the park.
fuck them what are they gonna do?
at most they'd give you a ticket for drunken disorderly conduct or they'd give you a warning for having weed on you

fuck them what are they gonna do?
at most they'd give you a ticket for drunken disorderly conduct or they'd give you a warning for having weed on you
dude the first time they called the cops on me i had some tramadol on me and some other things so as soon as i saw that police car i booked it, ran through peoples backyards etc

dude the first time they called the cops on me i had some tramadol on me and some other things so as soon as i saw that police car i booked it, ran through peoples backyards etc
fucking drug laws man
people are out there breaking into cars and robbing stores and cops are worried about some guy who just wants to get fucked up in a park jfl

fucking drug laws man
people are out there breaking into cars and robbing stores and cops are worried about some guy who just wants to get fucked up in a park jfl
it is fucked up, my last charge i caught they wanted to give me 6 months but i got off with 1 year probation. if i get caught for something again that judge said i'll get 6 months on TOP of the charge i'd already be facing

it is fucked up, my last charge i caught they wanted to give me 6 months but i got off with 1 year probation. if i get caught for something again that judge said i'll get 6 months on TOP of the charge i'd already be facing
i'd assume probation wouldn't be that bad as an incel cause its not like you have many places to go or to be
the only bad thing about it would be drug tests but most of those aren't too hard to get around if you know what your doing

i'd assume probation wouldn't be that bad as an incel cause its not like you have many places to go or to be
the only bad thing about it would be drug tests but most of those aren't too hard to get around if you know what your doing
yeah i was so happy to get probation, the other time they gave me community service, which i got kicked out of the animal shelter i was doing it at. they treated me like a slave, the foids, i called them cunts

i knew a guy in hs who got that all the time and he figured out how to fraud hours and he never got caught

brutal

based asf
it's better than jail, i caught an "intimidation of law enforcement" charge. they put me in solitary, the co's treated us like literal animals. this one opened up the hatch on my cell and threw the fucking tray, food all over the floor

LMAO yes, nobody has gotten that so far love negative xp, i also loved his school shooter stuff
negative xp is so good
school shooter was good as well i just wish the sound quality on his ss stuff was better
did you hear he got questioned by the fbi and went offline for a few months recently?

negative xp is so good
school shooter was good as well i just wish the sound quality on his ss stuff was better
did you hear he got questioned by the fbi and went offline for a few months recently?
i liked that raw sound from ss but are you serious? by the fucking feds?

Last edited:
i am tbh :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

yeah it makes it more sound more underground i guess

its just a rumour but he went offline for a few months without telling anyone and hes been visited by the feds before so it makes sense
i hate the fucking police/feds so fucking much.