Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm coping good today

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
My mother went to the store and she bought me a 1.25 l Coca Cola bottle.

And later today when my dad gets home, he will bring me McDonald's

We coping good today bois :feelsautistic:

Channels4 profile

And I'll spend this entire day playing World of Warcraft on my subhuman gnome. He is subhuman like me, getting mogged by all the other Alliance races.

It's better to have some weight on, normies won't easily bully you.
True, but it's suicidefuel when you have a beer belly and jaw line is covered by fat . :feelsrope:

True but I'm gaining weight very fast. :feelsrope:
I tried literally starving myself to get rid of my manboobs, didn't work. Then I guess my body entered survival mode, so when I started eating normally again, I gained a bunch of weight.

I have subhuman genetics. A subhuman body.

No matter if I don't eat, no matter if I eat a lot, I will still look like a fucking subhuman. So might as well junkfoodmaxx and feel good for a little bit.

I tried literally starving myself to get rid of my manboobs, didn't work. Then I guess my body entered survival mode, so when I started eating normally again, I gained a bunch of weight.

I have subhuman genetics. A subhuman body.

No matter if I don't eat, no matter if I eat a lot, I will still look like a fucking subhuman. So might as well junkfoodmaxx and feel good for a little bit.
It's over dude, I wish I had skinny genetics. Although I still keep trying to keep my calorie intake on a low daily. I'm not giving up on it yet.

Although I still keep trying to keep my calorie intake on a low daily. I'm not giving up on it yet.
It's the least I can do to avoid any risks of diabetes in the future.

Enjoy it bro :panties: .