Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm convinced the birth rate in 2018 was extremely low for all countries with smart phones

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Am I retarded?

Women I see on campus (I'm an oldcel but I walk through it a lot), 40 something hags I work with, basically every woman I see in america has sky high standards.

So all these women are waiting on giga-chad, etc.

So what's the current birth rate? It has to be at the lowest point in human history. EVEN IF a woman doesn't use tinder/ instagram, she's still in contact with a ton of men through messenger.

man, some times i try to aproach a foid on smartphone, they totaly ignore you, nowdays you are not only competing againt chads, but you are also being mogged by smartphones, i think smartphones where the biggest mistake ever, it was giving tecnology way too advanced to normies

The internet should only be acessible with an Ethernet cable.

Smartphone was the beginning of hte end for socializing being a generally loving and friendly element. I think ti will get to the point eventualyl where school curriculum will have to look at the weed branch that's lain bare, and pull it out rather than ignore it and just talk about human primal selectivity.

Its the greatest time in history to be a chad specifically for that reason, the worst time if you are average or below

The birth rate in white countries has been diminishing for some time while africa, china, curryland etc keep expanding and increasing their birth rate

It's happening bro. I don't think it has anything to do with phones

The birth rate in white countries has been diminishing for some time while africa, china, curryland etc keep expanding and increasing their birth rate

It's happening bro. I don't think it has anything to do with phones
china birth rate is dog shit now, but thanks to the governament population control

but curryland and arica are having a population boom, india is projected to have 2.5 billions and africa 4.5 billion people by 2100, meanwhile european population are projected to 450 million, except with all this immigration it's probaly going to more, but the majoraty are going to be useless deathniks, we are truly fucked

Its the greatest time in history to be a chad specifically for that reason, the worst time if you are average or below
china birth rate is dog shit now, but thanks to the governament population control

but curryland and arica are having a population boom, india is projected to have 2.5 billions and africa 4.5 billion people by 2100, meanwhile european population are projected to 450 million, except with all this immigration it's probaly going to more, but the majoraty are going to be useless deathniks, we are truly fucked
:dafuckfeels:
4.5 (we'll get East Africa to be serious) so let's go for a 3.5 billion more BBCs, more rise of currys and decline of native Europeans. We are fucked, not so much here in Latin America actually.

Last edited:
I got a friend request from a fake profile, lol @ making a bot that wrote in English but put its location at Spain.

40 something hags I work with, basically every woman I see in america has sky high standards.

So all these women are waiting on giga-chad, etc.

Yeah it's insane. These women topped out at 6/10 in their late teens but 30 years later still know they can hold out for a gigaChad with a roastie fetish.

So much for "the wall".

man, some times i try to aproach a foid on smartphone, they totaly ignore you, nowdays you are not only competing againt chads, but you are also being mogged by smartphones, i think smartphones where the biggest mistake ever

And yet they say: ''Just go out there brah and be talkative. Just approach brah.''

And yet they say: ''Just go out there brah and be talkative. Just approach brah.''
aproaching is a meme, most foids can get some bs job that is at least enough to live nowdays, so they don't see a reason to go for anything less than chad, as they don't need(directly) betabuxxers anymore.

shit, every aproach i do i'm so brutally rejected/cucked that i just don't feel like doing it ever again

Kinda makes me want to read the Ted Kaczynski manifesto.

I think this was the kind of thing he warned about.

man, some times i try to aproach a foid on smartphone, they totaly ignore you, nowdays you are not only competing againt chads, but you are also being mogged by smartphones, i think smartphones where the biggest mistake ever, it was giving tecnology way too advanced to normies
phonepill is the one of the toughest pills

phonepill is the one of the toughest pills
i think if i was born 10 years sooner, i might had a chance, but being mogged by a cellphone is just too much for me

i think if i was born 10 years sooner, i might had a chance, but being mogged by a cellphone is just too much for me
We all would have chance if we were born in 1950s

We all would have chance if we were born in 1950s
true, 1950s was a lot better than nowdays, there was no smartphones to compet against, most jobs where male dominated, cause foids coun't do them, man where based

true, 1950s was a lot better than nowdays, there was no smartphones to compet against, most jobs where male dominated, cause foids coun't do them, man where based
not only that but women hadn't that much rights.

not only that but women hadn't that much rights.
i think stuff was quite well balanced at that time, nowdays foids are so privelleged, that we are praticaly second class citzens

Technology has done more harm than good.

So much for "the wall".
I mean there is a wall.. but not in the same vein as it is seen.. the "Wall" should be seen with a Gate that separates the two Genders, in the beginning of this wall both the Genders were born on opposite sides of the wall, men had to prove themselves and those that did got access to the Wall and the Gate. Foids now control this Gate however. Pussy has been put on the pedestal by betas.. basically Men sacrificing their position and control of the "Wall" that allowed Men access to their looksmatch's through an easy gate way that had little resistance, under strict supervision by a Foids father. The Foids have stolen the Wall and the gate without asking the Men on the other side what they think and are now discriminating against men, the greed of their Bonobo brains lead to insane amounts of Lookism and Incarceration of any man who doesn't check every box of a Cunts requirements to occur, leaving a lot of men locked out of romance and the gene pool for something out of their control. This is a Progressive Genocide of ugly men. There is no other way to see it.

I mean it has gotten so bad that even being born a Hole means that you are born on top of that Wall and are propagandized to believe that you cannot be wrong and that the Wall in it's current state with it's Lookist policies barring almost all Men is a good thing.

The Wall and Gate is Gender Dynamics. Whoever controls the gate between the genders controls who lives, who breeds and who dies. With Men it was a proven system that was equalised and manifest in hard work and labour.. these morals have stood the test of time and were completely fair. With Foids however it is proven that they are so childish and Lookist that they propose Genocides of the Uggos they don't like or anyone that ever speaks out against the Gynocentrism of the current control of the Wall and Gate. Not only do they control the dynamic that only the top 20% of males should enter through the gates and get to breed, they also propagandise to the masses that "Hard Work" and "Confidence" is what turns Foids on, through their Propaganda Femistazi wing. It seems that they want to have their cake and eat it too.. quite foolish for when men understand the dynamic of this Gynocentric Wall and Gate.. they suddenly realise the flaws and then the Blackpill is realised and here we are. :blackpill:

Another think that I notice is that a lot of foids nowadays are bisexuals or "lesbians" , for example today I see a very young couple, a dick teenager and cute femenine teenager. It's over for the birth rates and for sub8 males in the west.

What I'm interested the most is how things will turn out for Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe has even worse birth rates than Western Europe and there is no immigration. Instead people are leaving, especially young people. The population of certain Eastern Euro countries will probably shrink dramatically.

I'm actually weirdly optimistic about this. Let all the roasties and normie males leave and leave us alone in the underpopulated pure wilderness. It will probably purify Eastern Europe. I want to go back to like 18th century at least.

What I'm interested the most is how things will turn out for Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe has even worse birth rates than Western Europe and there is no immigration. Instead people are leaving, especially young people. The population of certain Eastern Euro countries will probably shrink dramatically.

I'm actually weirdly optimistic about this. Let all the roasties and normie males leave and leave us alone in the underpopulated pure wilderness. It will probably purify Eastern Europe.

probably gonna be mostly men left behind while white women are poached by the UK

probably gonna be mostly men left behind while white women are poached by the UK

Men are leaving too. They are very bluepilled and think they'll be able to make a family in Western Europe LOL.

Eastern Europe will become an empty wilderness.

I'm actually weirdly optimistic about this. Let all the roasties and normie males leave and leave us alone in the underpopulated pure wilderness. It will probably purify Eastern Europe. I want to go back to like 18th century at least.
nah, i will be invanded my moslums, once the population is too small to defend itsellf

Not really, otherwise they would be coming already.
they are only not comming because they are focusing first on western europe, they already trying to invade hungary borders

I'd have to agree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back