Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm convinced, foids are insentient creatures

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
whenever i make eye contact with foids i feel the utter nothingness,there is nothing there,theres no sense reaching out. no consciousness!
they have this thousand mile stare,whenever you'd stare at them. its like staring into the void.

Just denying science theory

Our efforts are never wasted.

"InMemoriam"

Yeah foids are animals. They like to fuck dogs and horses for a reason. Because they are insentient just like those animals.

They are a mass of flesh plugging away to stay continuing respirating and reproducing. But there is no conscious or awareness behind the eyes of a foid. Just pure animal instinct

Foids are unthinking, unfeeling animals who just conform and never think for themselves, can never think of themselves except through the lenses of how society sees them.

Chad, because you had an eye contact with a 304. Kidding
But yeah, there's nothing there.

so how do you make eye contact with foids, with strangers?

They taught me a special technique in group therapy:

"Just look at their forehead!"

I remember i looked at a foid in public and she gave me the most disgusted look I have ever seen. After that i decided to only go outside during the morning and evening to avoid foids, or when its raining. I wear a raincoat :feelsjuice:

I remember i looked at a foid in public and she gave me the most disgusted look I have ever seen. After that i decided to only go outside during the morning and evening to avoid foids, or when its raining. I wear a raincoat :feelsjuice:

We are making good progress today.

Foids are unthinking, unfeeling animals who just conform and never think for themselves, can never think of themselves except through the lenses of how society sees them.
Tbh

Brutal, I rarely go outside

Yeah foids are animals. They like to fuck dogs and horses for a reason. Because they are insentient just like those animals.

They are a mass of flesh plugging away to stay continuing respirating and reproducing. But there is no conscious or awareness behind the eyes of a foid. Just pure animal instinct
Beastlitypill strikes back!:lasereyes:

Look up solipsism. They are literally zombies incapable of thought. :feelskek:

Once you realize foids have dead soulless eyes with no consciousness behind them, you realize how truly creepy they are.

P8111863

The eyes, the hair, the fakeup... these animals are walking around pretending to be humans, and for some strange reason we actually treat them as humans. But they are closer to dolls, walking talking dolls.

S l640

Once you realize foids have dead soulless eyes with no consciousness behind them, you realize how truly creepy they are.

View attachment 616182

The eyes, the hair, the fakeup... these animals are walking around pretending to be humans, and for some strange reason we actually treat them as humans. But they are closer to dolls, walking talking dolls.

View attachment 616183
Sex dolls XD

correct. they are completely devoid of real feelings and thoughts.

Mother mentioned something about my half-aunt being carried around like a princess when she was a child.

View attachment 616182

View attachment 616183
5520009280_1a7bc43a23_o.png