Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m contemplating ascending with a 59 year old woman

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not that I think I can even get her, but I sort of have a plan. She works near where I live. (We are former coworkers who got along well). My plan would be to stop in her work and catch up as we have not seen each other for a while. Then invite her out for a drink and maybe a small meal. Then mention I live close by and tell her I have her favorite alcohol at home. Get her to my place and have a few drinks and make my move.

Possible issues is that she’s old so seeing her naked could be a turn off. Hell even seeing her clothes could be a turn off. Her tits are her best feature so I would focus on that. If I did ascend with her it wouldn’t be pretty but at least it would give me confidence boost and I would no longer be incel.

She is unironically out of your league in 2022. Grannies SMV-mog average men.

Watch her still be Chad only :feelskek:

Just fuck a woman 3 times older than you broo

take the grandma pill

Not that I think I can even get her, but I sort of have a plan. She works near where I live. (We are former coworkers who got along well). My plan would be to stop in her work and catch up as we have not seen each other for a while. Then invite her out for a drink and maybe a small meal. Then mention I live close by and tell her I have her favorite alcohol at home. Get her to my place and have a few drinks and make my move.

Possible issues is that she’s old so seeing her naked could be a turn off. Hell even seeing her clothes could be a turn off. Her tits are her best feature so I would focus on that. If I did ascend with her it wouldn’t be pretty but at least it would give me confidence boost and I would no longer be incel.

I'd do it in a heartbeat man, go for it.

Honestly that sounds pretty nice if you get drunk enough. She surely sucked a lot of dicks in her time so its not like it wont be worth it

My plan would be to stop in her work and catch up as we have not seen each other for a while. Then invite her out for a drink and maybe a small meal.
Probably the most normal minded thing i've read on this site. Good job man. I hope it goes well.
What years of isolation does to a mf
:worryfeels:

such "ascension" :feelsUgh:

Damn it boy, you sure are lucky!

Tbh
7f5.gif

Good luck

If she looks good (for her age anyway..) and you're really, really horny, then may as well go for it.

I'm too high inhib to try anything like that.

I wish life was this easy. Like follow a manual and you get laid. But honestly you should try and write the results here.

Last edited:
not worth it man. You're going to feel terrible when the post nut clarity sets in. Never lose your virginity to a grandma.

Good luck, brocel. If life gives you lemons... well, you know.

Do it, you have nothing to lose.

:feelskek: you do you...

Better to be alone than to live the rest of your life with a cum dumpster slut :lul:

Lemme guess, you live in a country where prostitution is illegal?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back