Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im constantly refreshing the page on incels.is because i dont get any notifications or attention from anywhere else

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
i have friends nominally

none of them like me or would hang out with me

one of my "good" friends went to a football game with his other friends and didn't invite me while i invite him to every social event i even hear about

another one of my coworkers openly speaks with disgust to me and hates me

my dad is a pervert and constantly makes sexually degrading comments about me

also im mentally ill and my medication works and keeps me sane but i have a chance of developing early onset parkinsonism since i've been getting the medication injected in me for over 3 years and i need it to not ER or kms so i'm likely going to die, if not from roping, then from the medication killing me or making my life unbearable, effectively crippling me

the only positive in my life is my mom and listening to music and reading books which i need to do more but my attention span is shot

thank you for reading friendos

Start reading olds threads

Yeah
Nothing on whatsapp, zero followers on insta, nothing on discord

But on .is you can actually interact and feel like you fit in

Start reading olds threads
i have some bookmarked

i also wrote a poem and no one commented on it which hurt my feelings

also i made a high iq post :bigbrain: imo and it wasn't stickied

but another one of my posts that i now despise was stickied and got 2k views and almost 100 comments

But on .is you can actually interact and feel like you fit in
exactly. plus i like saying nigger chink black ass spook gook kike faggot tranny niggasauce

i have some bookmarked

but another one of my posts that i now despise was stickied and got 2k views and almost 100 comments
ok i'll check them out

exactly. plus i like saying nigger chink black ass spook gook kike faggot tranny niggasauce
I'm just not too sure how far I can go with this, but it feels good and is more personal than 4chan. And I can post with VPN so I don't have to fear my government.
I saw your poem too, but my attention span is too broken to read poems longer than 20 words in a foreign language.

do you want some more pepes sometimes?

I'm just not too sure how far I can go with this, but it feels good and is more personal than 4chan. And I can post with VPN so I don't have to fear my government.
I saw your poem too, but my attention span is too broken to read poems longer than 20 words in a foreign language.
over for EnglishSecondLanguagecels

also i like this site more than 4chan too

you can tripfag and you get to know other brocels, even if it's pseudonymous

thanks for that indian george floyd

appreciate your contribution to the discussion

@CopeHarderNow

I think I'm developing a bad browsing habit on my phone because I sometimes find myself subconsciously opening this website and refreshing the forum list endlessly. I'll probably log out from my phone and limit my usage to my PC only. It is a necessary change as well because I'm wasting a lot of time here when I should be preparing my graduation thesis.

i have some bookmarked

poems are too high iq for me

He's just like me...
Screenshot 20231123 1917192

Reminds me of Bataviacel. In his last thread he also said he will rope and is tired of refreshing .is like an Autist

have a jewtification

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back