Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm completely fucking insane

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
I swear I'm totally fucking insane. The things I do and the amount of time I spend obsessed with stuff and the way I spend money. I'm just so fucking retarded in every way.
I'm so sick I'm so fucking sick of not being normal. Fuck this shitty fucking life. They should just fucking pay me neetbux and let me rot in my own fucking shit.

Fagcel

Cope. You are just ugly

I diagnose myself as having moderate adhd and high ocd + anxiety + depression + severe social anxiety.

I have severe OCD.
My mind always has to be thinking hard about something.
Recently I can't even sit somewhere and enjoy a TV show or something. I have to be always on PC and always doing something retarded like coding or learning something. But that's no good because I always forget stuff because I do everything half assed and jump from one thing to another. I have no focus. I just want to keep my brain super busy all the time. It's also because I want to forget the existential dread.
A few days ago I thought about the future for a minute and I felt like throwing up from the stress.
It's really fucked up.

I'm fucked up and I'm fucking up myself even more.