Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm blocking all the currycels I encounter on this forum.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
Tired of them. Tired of their bullshit, their low IQ, their retardation, their coping, their denial, and their nonsense.

But you are one of them, you must ban yourself too

Tired of them. Tired of their bullshit, their low IQ, their retardation, their coping, their denial, and their nonsense.
Over

What ethnicity are you?

Niggers and acting similarly to curries, their copes are nonsensical most of the time

Niggers and acting similarly to curries, their copes are nonsensical most of the time
They don't have what it takes to think properly.

Over 4 them.

Every curry on this forum:
4967841D AE8F 4ABE 9AFE F81E16094D97

Curries go HOME, date your OWN KIND. You'll have more success.
Going to the west and then bitching about not being able to get western girls is LOW IQ.

Curries go HOME, date your OWN KIND. You'll have more success.
Going to the west and then bitching about not being able to get western girls is LOW IQ.
Tesla IQ

Maybe you actually hear him out and do it? You really have total zero SMV even in India?
I already live in India. I moved back here from the West.

arrange marriage is based but pretty much relies on not being in a divorce friendly place otherwise she would just divorce and take your money

I thought you were curry

Brutal for currycels