Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im blessed to be living in nyc. I would be a manlet anywhere else.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
After I found out I'm actually 5'8 yesterday I felt surprised because I never felt like a manlet, like other guys around my height say they feel constantly height mogged.
But now I realise it's because I live in nyc, specifically the Bronx, aka spick central.
Sure I get height mogged by tyrones and the occasional white men, but these Hispanic guys out here are either my height or way shorter which is usually the case.
So I never felt like a manlet.
If I was living in a European country or another part of America I would want to rope because of the mogging I would face.

I wish ı could live in nyc

Probably sucks living in a big city with all the niggers and spicks and normies. Rather live in a small town

The only good thing is all the Asian girls around.

But then you remember they're for Asian guys only.

Unlike in Asia.

Which makes no sense but is actually the truth.

https://incels.is/threads/asian-women-may-be-the-most-loyal-race-to-their-men-in-the-west.77807/
Nisekoi s2 chitoge class silly cute face anime BentobYte

I live in a white area so everyone is fairly tall even girls are taller than me. It's over.

You would be blessed to not be a manlet

just be 5'8 theory

I remember when i was in the US everyone wasn't so tall nor were the turks when i was in Turkey. I am 5'10

blessed?living in NY is a curse. Femoids can find easily 50k chads through instagram & tinder within seconds

i feel the same in little mexico aka los angeles

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back