Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im being treated like a faggot at work

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
Fucking co workers and even a supervisor are treating me like this fuck these fucking f7ckers. Now a CLIENTE did that, the old bastard opened the door and said ladies first. FFUCK U AND THEN PEOPLE WILL BE L8KE ONE DAY

Ropey why u so pale?
Ropey why u shaking?
Ropey where did you get that gun?!
ROPEY NO-- BANGBAMGBAMGBAMGBANGBANGNANGNSNGNZNFNZMCNNAMNNAG

FUCKING HELL WHY AM I LIKE THIS

Destroy them.

Fucking co workers and even a supervisor are treating me like this fuck these fucking f7ckers. Now a CLIENTE did that, the old bastard opened the door and said ladies first. FFUCK U AND THEN PEOPLE WILL BE L8KE ONE DAY

Ropey why u so pale?
Ropey why u shaking?

l5uvRqf.gif

Are you a gigaframecels or do you dress funny ?

burn them alive :banhammer::banhammer:

By faggot, I thought you were gonna say that they treated you like a homosexual. Something like that happened to me: When I was 18, my mom came to the place I worked and asked my coworkers if I was gay. She was very concerned that I had "no interest" in women (quite the contrary, they had no interest in me).

lol ladies first. should've popped the fag in the mouth. also lol at ropey no

you need to dominate them

Fuck em, just make your money and ignore the dumb son of bitches. You go to work for yours and that's it.

I honestly don't know how incels survive wageslaving.

Ropey why u so pale?
Ropey why u shaking?

The correct response to the door line is, "what're you waiting for then". Go aggressive on these ppl or play up the faggot nonsense & go to HR with it, sue 'em.

Edit, no hr eh, ah shoot 'em up.

Ropey why u so pale?
Ropey why u shaking?
You better train if you want a score to make cho proud. St. Cho put in hard work. Do you think he was shaking when he took up arms? hell no he was probably stoic and calculating like a trained soldier. Probably more competent than most conscripts.

GO MATEEN

Start wearing army cameo pants or a shirt,it'll unsettle them.

Last edited:
you are over reacting, over for autistcels

Stop sucking dick then

i suck at my job and my coworkers hate me, pretty sure i only have a job because they feel sorry for me

You'll eventually get insulted for eye contact (regardless of how much you make), how you sit, even the smallest things because you're an incel.

Some dude at work said I look like I want to kill people when I'm alone. Fucking fat fag.

Show them who the true alpha is. No amount of testostrone can protect you from lead.

Sitting alone = school shooter.

Looks wrong at a femoid = rapist.

Any amount of eye contact while ugly = extreme asperger's, autism and psychopathy.

That's why I wanna become hackercel bois :feelsautistic:

can you quit or are you wagecuckin' it? Save up enough for fuck you money. In the meantime, write down every mean thing you can think of about your coworkers. When you quit, be sure to tell em. Yeah. That'll show em.

4F2E19C5 C57B 420E 9E88 80F268CF0D25
oh ! look at the time !

can you quit or are you wagecuckin' it? Save up enough for fuck you money. In the meantime, write down every mean thing you can think of about your coworkers. When you quit, be sure to tell em. Yeah. That'll show em.
Wagecuckin it unfortunately, cant save up cash cause I'm paid below minimum wage -.-

Gymcell and take roids

Shoot them with a nerf gun tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back