Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm being ostracized by my family for pursuing surgery

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
Since i got an alar reduction in February of this year and planning to get a complete nose job this year, at least half of my fucking family have started seen like I'm some kind of black sheep, when they visit they just don't talk to me or even try to make eye contact, i have lose their respect and i don't i will even recover them.

I mean, why they were expecting? that i just live the rest of my days without being able to get out of my house without making woman scream and imbeciles shouting at me? i sincerely have enough of this, why me? between all the billions in this shitty piece of rock i was choose to be <1% of people that makes blackops2cel look like a IG star, never lacked male friends, and i got more sexual contact by the opposite gender before entering puberty that after.

I used to think i have lose the ability to cry after my sensitivity dissapeared for all the abuse and isolation, but i fucking cried two nights ago, a silent cry, i will never a normal person, maybe i will ascend by outside but by inside don't matters how many sex or friendships i get for the fucking, primitive, hormone-drived animals know as humanity there's will always the eye that makes me don't stopped seeing how they really are.

I feel you man. It hurts when the one's you love abandon you.

Fuck them, you do what needs to be done.

I gaurentee that their opinion will change after the rhinoplasty.

Don't listen to those fools. They would probably do the same as you. It's like people who preach about body positivity (being is okay fat) yet, they themselves want to be thin, be with people who are thin, and worship people who are thin. It's virtue signalling.

Get your surgery. It can only help, unless you get into a lot of debt because of it. As for your family, give back exactly what you get; they want to act distant then you do so too. Just make sure you’re not dependent on them financially.

I actually saw a Dr. Phil, of all things, on this. His summation was the important thing is the person, not the display of familial genetic traits. Also 'my body, my choice' and all that fuzz-nuts. But ya know... People don't act like they're supposed to.

What's more important to you: Aunt May thinking you're a 'good boy', or getting your dick sucked behind a McDonald's dumpster?

Think about it.

the-truth-behind-ronald-mcdonald.jpg

Last edited:
They will come around.

But real talk... you should make up hsalth excuses for cosmetic surgery. Just say you are having a thinoplasty because you grt sleep apnea and wake up not being able to breathe. Get teeth fixed because of pain in jaw. Take steroids saying its trt.

Spin it for the bluepilleds

Who needs the respect of normals? What do they know of our struggles? Even if they are your family, they obviously lack empathy for you. Fuck them. Fuck anyone that denies lookism, because what the fuck do they know what they're talking about?

I would sacrifice my parents to ascend without even thinking about it. Before even reading this thread I thought I would gladly sacrifice my family without a second thought just like Griffith from Berserk. Only one I care about is my little brother who is incel but not blackpilled. The rest of them just make my life difficult.

the women in my family actually get angry if I discuss surgery.

also why did you call me volcel earlier?

the women in my family actually get angry if I discuss surgery.

also why did you call me volcel earlier?

It was just banter, through, you should be open to shag non-virgins in ONS if you really want to stop being an incel.

Who needs the respect of normals? What do they know of our struggles? Even if they are your family, they obviously lack empathy for you. Fuck them. Fuck anyone that denies lookism, because what the fuck do they know what they're talking about?

My uncle is one of those and possibly the one who rejection hurt the most, is a 3/10 and was a incel until he was 25, i'm a natural 1.5/10, he believes that since he managed to get married and get sex i should too despite him being a lot less uglier that me in his prime, he used to treat me like i was his own son, now he can't even look at me

My uncle is one of those and possibly the one who rejection hurt the most, is a 3/10 and was a incel until he was 25, i'm a natural 1.5/10, he believes that since he managed to get married and get sex i should too despite him being a lot less uglier that me in his prime, he used to treat me like i was his own son, now he can't even look at me

Damn that must hurt you bro. But you need to realise that he is an old man who doesn't know anything about modern dating. Maybe when he has an incel son who has the same troubles as you, he might understand.