Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm beginning to think this forum is full of lazy narcissists who never put in effort.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

A lot of people called me a normie because they themselves never put themselves in those situations.

Then people call other people "volcels" for not fucking landwhales. Yet, on the other hand, they are LDARing. Why aren't you slaving away for a landwhale?

It seems a good amount (not all) of people here, like to throw out the term "volcel" or "fakecel" because it gives them a sense of power in their pathetic life.

There is literally zero evidence of me being some "chads.co muh". yet that's the treatment i get here

literally a good amount of people here never even approached a girl once. i've appraoched DOZENS OF TIMES.

heck, even colvin tried, albeit day game is shitty strategy, but he tried

me, @Ropemaxx , @Colvin76 , and those who put in lots of effort are actual incels

so many others are just whiny trolls

Untitled55

I tried too man, I wasted HS jestermaxxxing to try to fit in and it all went nowhere. I was so bluepilled thinking about "just be yourself" while also trying to gymmaxx and change my personality to fit whatever bullshit they claimed at the moment.

I tried too man, I wasted HS jestermaxxxing to try to fit in and it all went nowhere. I was so bluepilled thinking about "just be yourself" while also trying to gymmaxx and change my personality to fit whatever bullshit they claimed at the moment.
based. you're legit incel. i can tell. fuck trolls
Even thought most of my approaches were durring the day, some of them were at night though
i see

you still tried.

i'd avoid future day game though. too much legal risk ngl

Even thought most of my approaches were durring the day, some of them were at night though
Irl approaching is dead if you are alone in a major city tbh. If someone wants to approach (while not being a chad) they gotta be in a group of friends at least otherwise they will assume you are some sort of rapist on the hunt.

It's true I've never even tried, but I never saw an opportunity and I just knew it wasn't going to work. I know people love saying "well how do you know if you haven't tried", but you just know these things. Plus muh crippling depreshun for more than a decade and I find it hard to get up from my bed much less approach a girl.

Irl approaching is dead if you are alone in a major city tbh. If someone wants to approach (while not being a chad) they gotta be in a group of friends at least otherwise they will assume you are some sort of rapist on the hunt.
Over tbh.

I have no social circle and no friends except one KHHV (professionally diagnsoed Autistic, too) friend I have.

So, are you called “volcel” and “fakecel” because you have approached females? It makes no sense at all.

The word “fakecel” implies that you have had unpaid sex with a female. You thus cannot be a fakecel if you are a virgin or have only had paid sex. Similarily, the word “volcel” implies that you are asexual, because if you are celibate but attracted to females, you are involuntarily celibate, and thus not a volcel.

I hate remembering how cuck I was when I used to think the way to show a girl and get her to like you is to not only make her laugh but buy her gifts.
All I got at the end of the day during my school years when I tried was laughed at by everyone and using up money I could've just used on myself on foids that just took my gifts and just went for other guys instead.

It's true I've never even tried, but I never saw an opportunity and I just knew it wasn't going to work. I know people love saying "well how do you know if you haven't tried", but you just know these things. Plus muh crippling depreshun for more than a decade and I find it hard to get up from my bed much less approach a girl.
but you've never called me fakecel, and i can tell you have mental problems. so i do give you a pass

So, are you called “volcel” or “fakecel” because you have approached females? It makes no sense at all.

The word “fakecel” implies that you have had unpaid sex with a female. You thus cannot be a fakecel if you are a virgin or have only had paid sex. Similarily, the word “volcel” implies that you are asexual, because if you are celibate but attracted to females, you are involuntarily celibate, and thus not a volcel.
EXACTLY THIS
Clap gif

but you've never called me fakecel, and i can tell you have mental problems. so i do give you a pass
Ohh right I didn't read the full post, sorry, didn't know anybody called you a fakecel. I mean, you have 33k posts on an incel forum, anybody calling you a fakecel is nuts.

cels who never approached are like fatcels, you may still be incel but you can't know for sure

Ohh right I didn't read the full post, sorry, didn't know anybody called you a fakecel. I mean, you have 33k posts on an incel forum, anybody calling you a fakecel is nuts.
it's sad, but i think a good amount of "blackpilled" incels are so socially retarded they don't understand that forcing yourselves into social situations isn't always gonna produce results.

"if you have to try, it's over" is a common saying here, and honestly, there's a lot of truth to it. i'm living proof.

people have actually said that getting a kiss means you can easily get sex. i'm not joking, that's how retarded people are
I tried, i asked out girls at school, pick up on the street, cat calling, im fit, i dress according to trends in my area, a haircut that fits me, skincare routine on point, im low inhib enough.
based

How have you went about approaching foids? I tried going to clubs and bars and parties as much as it's possible for an incel, but I haven't approached simply because I never got an ioi. I'd need even the slighest hint that a foid is into me to approach, otherwise it would just be painfully humiliating when she rejects me.
My other friends usually got approached by foids instead of actually approaching.

How have you went about approaching foids? I tried going to clubs and bars and parties as much as it's possible for an incel, but I haven't approached simply because I never got an ioi. I'd need even the slighest hint that a foid is into me to approach, otherwise it would just be painfully humiliating when she rejects me.
My other friends usually got approached by foids instead of actually approaching.
pua bullshit

i know, gimmicky, but that's what i did. i was redpilled before blackpilled

pua bullshit

i know, gimmicky, but that's what i did. i was redpilled before blackpilled
Interesting. I transitioned straight from bluepill to blackpill. Honestly it's probably a good thing. Things like getting insulted or rejected affect me greatly and almost trigger PTSD in me.
It would've ruined me if I approached a foid and she showed a lack of interest, let alone laughed in my face or straight up called me ugly.
I don't understand how some people can just approach over and over again without it having and negative effects on their mental health. How the fuck do their brains work?

" im the only actual incel " thread.

good one OP, wow so original never seen this content before.

The only narcissist here is you. :feelshmm:

I don't understand how some people can just approach over and over again without it having and negative effects on their mental health. How the fuck do their brains work?
it does have a negative effect

but you're instructed to "move on to the next one" "it's just a warm up bro"

@ThisLifeKillsMe
" im the only actual incel " thread.

good one OP, wow so original never seen this content before.

The only narcissist here is you. :feelshmm:
gigacope, you're the one who won't even pay a hooker out of ego reasons. yet you'd be willing to take a foid out on a date

it does have a negative effect

but you're instructed to "move on to the next one" "it's just a warm up bro"

@ThisLifeKillsMe

gigacope, you're the one who won't even pay a hooker out of ego reasons. yet you'd be willing to take a foid out on a date

I guess it affects some more than others. When people made fun of me in school when I was younger, it took months before I got over it. It would be the last thing I thought about before going to bed and the first thing I thought about when I woke up. If I got rejected by a foid it would take me months or even years to recover.

People here call you a fakecel just because you have ever been in the proximity of a woman or interacted with her in any way.

I've tried talking to women. I've tried escalating conversations to romance level, but they didn't worked. They weren't interested in talking to me; it was harder to keep the conversation flowing.
good.

i've done the same

it would be nice if you didn't sling "reeee fakecel" at every white guy here

I tried approaching a fuckton of foids I can call fakecel whoever I want

People here call you a fakecel just because you have ever been in the proximity of a woman or interacted with her in any way.
No those are called cuckolds sweaty

A lot of people called me a normie because they themselves never put themselves in those situations.

Then people call other people "volcels" for not fucking landwhales. Yet, on the other hand, they are LDARing. Why aren't you slaving away for a landwhale?

It seems a good amount (not all) of people here, like to throw out the term "volcel" or "fakecel" because it gives them a sense of power in their pathetic life.

There is literally zero evidence of me being some "chads.co muh". yet that's the treatment i get here

literally a good amount of people here never even approached a girl once. i've appraoched DOZENS OF TIMES.

me, @Ropemaxx , @Colvin76 , and those who put in lots of effort are actual incels

Lol I’ve put legit effort into trying to get a gf and have humiliated myself countless times trying to get with a girl. Let’s not forget I literally used tinder gold and other dating apps only to be unmatched every time or flat out ignored

I have no pride in anything how does that makes me a narcissist the only thing i have is the most basic human dignity

I tried approaching foids but it never works because Im ugly. I would go to parties if I could but normfags dont invite me. Even socialization can be challenging because of being a stuttercel

I havent tried anything ngl and im not planning to approach anytime soon.
I just dont have the balls to approach and even if i do; bec. of my fetishes i wouldnt be happy with most girls. Its over for me in many ways..

Simple issue - the forum has been infiltrated by quite a lot of incel tears.

Anti incel infiltration system

1. Does the comment attack another member? why? is it proportional? If yes search through their post history - if it is a continuous thing? - report to moderators.

2. Another form of trolling is saying something controversial in order to elicit an emotional response. We had a thread the other day saying white tallcels can't be incels - nothing more than I.T infiltration.

3. Any other post which tries to undermine the experience or re-write the history of an incel on the board through gaslighting.

Example: ''White tall cels can't be incels bro'' or trying to say everything you do is a cope and you should kill yourself.

4. People who comment on posts saying they didn't read or any comment which tries to undermine it using a unreasonable excuse.

Example: ''Didn't read''

5. If someone quotes and makes a comment and it elicits an emotional reaction, check their post history, continuous thing? report to moderators.

Last edited:
You are a normie because you have gone to college parties, concerts, house parties, clubs, etc.
If you are a legit -cel you don't even get invited to those things in the first place or have the friends to go u dingus.
Plus you are always changing opinions on things you are passionate as fuck one day and the next ur like "oh yeah sub 8 law is NOT REAL"
Like i know ur trying to impersonate an incel but make up your mind and stop switching sides u normie.

Simple issue - the forum has been infiltrated by quite a lot of incel tears.

Anti incel infiltration system

1. Does the comment attack another member? why? is it proportional? If yes search through their post history - if it is a continuous thing? - report to moderators.

2. Another form of trolling is saying something controversial in order to elicit an emotional response. We had a thread the other day saying white tallcels can't be incels - nothing more than I.T infiltration.

3. Any other post which tries to undermine the experience or re-write the history of an incel on the board through gaslighting.
pretty much
You are a normie because you have gone to college parties, concerts, house parties, clubs, etc.
If you are a legit -cel you don't even get invited to those things in the first place or have the friends to go u dingus.
Plus you are always changing opinions on things you are passionate as fuck one day and the next ur like "oh yeah sub 8 law is NOT REAL"
Like i know ur trying to impersonate an incel but make up your mind and stop switching sides u normie.
having friends=/=being fakecel

The true cels are actually nice to others because they know through first hand experience what being on the recieving end of hate/gaslighting really feels like.

The true cels are actually nice to others because they know through first hand experience what being on the recieving end of hate/gaslighting really feels like.
pretty much.

i sometimes get into arguments but that's just in response to people who attack me

Based thread :feelsYall:
people have actually said that getting a kiss means you can easily get sex. i'm not joking, that's how retarded people are
i remember that. just fucking lol at the butthurt delusion
"if you have to try, it's over" is a common saying here, and honestly, there's a lot of truth to it. i'm living proof.
True, but its more like. "If you have to try without getting results with your efforts, its over"
Trying many things and putting a lot of effort with no rewards is as brutal as it gets. Even chad lites "try" but immediately are rewarded with sex etc

Last edited:
True, but its more like. "If you have to try without getting results with your efforts, its over"
Trying many things and putting a lot of effort with no rewards is as brutal as it gets. Even chad lites "try" but immediately are rewarded with sex etc
yup, excellent analysis

I've approached before, but not since I was young. Years ago I tried quite a lot online but that didn't get anywhere. The issue is that me being afraid of people is as big of a problem as my looks. I never expected females to want to go out with me when I don't initiate, but it's extremely difficult for me to do so.

Another thing is that it mostly doesn't matter, it's pretty obvious that girls never wanted anything to do with me regardless. You can't really capitalize on something which isn't there.

I've approached before, but not since I was young. Years ago I tried quite a lot online but that didn't get anywhere. The issue is that me being afraid of people is as big of a problem as my looks. I never expected females to want to go out with me when I don't initiate, but it's extremely difficult for me to do so.

Another thing is that it mostly doesn't matter, it's pretty obvious that girls never wanted anything to do with me regardless. You can't really capitalize on something which isn't there.
well that's totally fine. when you try and get rejected, you learn that it's not worth it.

that comes from at least putting in some effort in the first place

So, are you called “volcel” and “fakecel” because you have approached females? It makes no sense at all.

You're using logic....Thats your issue.

so much effort for what? NOTHING.

Why put in effort when you know that you are bound to fail? After seeing so many videos of subhumans getting brutally rejected, after reading so many blackpoll theories, after looking up so many stats all of which point towards one direction - "it's over", after acknowledging the fact Chads always wins, only a fool will dare to try.

And I'm legit afraid being MeTood or beaten up by feminists and white knights. This is the reason why I never approach. Women hate being approached by ugly men. And I not thick skinned like you or @Colvin76. I'm sure I'll kill myself due to the humiliation and embarrassment of rejection.

And I've put in effort when I used dating apps. It didn't work as expected. So I don't see the point in trying any further. Why do you think girls in the real world will be any different from the ones on the app.

Yeah I feel the same way. Went from bluepill to PUA to redpill to blackpill. Been gymcelling for 10 years, had multiple laser surgeries on my face and implants + cosmetic ear surgery. Humiliated myself countless times out clubbing. I cringe at myself, but at the same time Im glad to know I have tried everything.

I can see the point from the obvious truecels perspective though: if your the 5’2 balding curry, there really is no point in trying. And if youre white and 6 feet+ there probably is a good chance of ascending.

Im unironically concerned about some teens finding this place and deciding its over too soon. I guess its a good cope if youre a manlet or curry, cause then theres no hope anyways, but I agree its more clear your not a fakecel when youve actually went out of your way to try everything to ascend. And in general I would encourage people to do that

Why put in effort when you know that you are bound to fail? After seeing so many videos of subhumans getting brutally rejected, after reading so many blackpoll theories, after looking up so many stats all of which point towards one direction - "it's over", after acknowledging the fact Chads always wins, only a fool will dare to try.

And I'm legit afraid being MeTood or beaten up by feminists and white knights. This is the reason why I never approach. Women hate being approached by ugly men. And I not thick skinned like you or @Colvin76. I'm sure I'll kill myself due to the humiliation and embarrassment of rejection.

And I've put in effort when I used dating apps. It didn't work as expected. So I don't see the point in trying any further. Why do you think girls in the real world will be any different from the ones on the app.
this was more directed at people who call me fakecel.
I can see the point from the obvious truecels perspective though: if your the 5’2 balding curry, there really is no point in trying.
^this @metabuxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back