Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm beginning to think this forum is full of lazy narcissists who never put in effort.

When I made this thread I got shit on, figures
brutal. you were right though. you have to at least try. not forever, but at least a little bit

I cant approach, even just rando people to make friends I cant it makes me legit wanna cry tbh

Im not famous, rich or successful enough to add value to anyone life, I have no social circle and dont know how to talk to people so why would anyone wanna even connect with me, I literally have ZERO value

I admit that I mightve fucked myself over and that me being incel is all my own doing, from going into full LDAR mode at 18 to never putting myself out here

I actively avoid social situations, its no wonder I have no gf, how are you supposed to have a gf when you dont even ever talk to anyone

Fuck if I was guaranteed to make any girl I talk to instantly fall for me Id still be gfless because I literally dont talk to people at all

Over 4 me, jsut end me tbh

I don't understand how some people can just approach over and over again without it having and negative effects on their mental health. How the fuck do their brains work?
They reduce other human beings to mere commodities, and consider a rejection to be tantamount to McDonald's being closed and having to try Burger King instead.

Plain old narcissism is too prosocial for them, so they become psychopathic. Ded srs.

Last edited:
Cool another NTcel shits on non-NTcels thread. It's easier to do those things if you're NT with friends. Cold approaching as a sub-5 male is useless, and warm approaching requires friends. If you've tried and failed to make friends the game is over unless you're a chadcel who can gain something from cold approaches. I've tried a bit anyway but autistcels aren't volcels for not trying

Remember to stop posting here if you get lucky one night out with your bros with a drunk foid who's too wasted to tell how ugly you are

I am not lazy, I spend most of my time either doing uni work, helping out family or exercising.
I do not approach or speak to many females anymore not because of laziness but because I think it would be pointless

Cool another NTcel shits on non-NTcels thread. It's easier to do those things if you're NT with friends. Cold approaching as a sub-5 male is useless, and warm approaching requires friends. If you've tried and failed to make friends the game is over unless you're a chadcel who can gain something from cold approaches. I've tried a bit anyway but autistcels aren't volcels for not trying

Remember to stop posting here if you get lucky one night out with your bros with a drunk foid who's too wasted to tell how ugly you are
you tried bro, so i'm not attacking you

autistcels aren't volcels for not trying
This. If you're autistic, then not trying simply spares you from C-PTSD and becoming more mentally ruined than you even are now.

But many autists have to learn this the hard way, unfortunately. I am among them.

a lucky one-nighter when wasted doesn't stop you from being an incel - likely the girl will make a sharp as fuck exit in the morning and never see you again

you tried bro, so i'm not attacking you
What you have to understand about narcissism is that it's a primitive coping mechanism which originates in childhood, and if you don't have a hope in the world to succeed in adult socio-sexual relationships, then it is cruel to dispel you of your narcissism and force you to confront reality -- which is not good, of course. It is much better to dwell in grandiose fantasy than to depersonalize and become suicidally despondent.

I do not fault subhumans for being narcissistic. This is the opposite view of roasties -- who fault subhumans for being narcissistic, but give Brad and Chad a pass for any of their excesses.

Last edited:
I don't understand, can't you still be incel as a normie?

You having friends and going to parties mogs the fuck out of my entire life, that's for certain.

What you have to understand about narcissism is that it's a primitive coping mechanism which originates in childhood, and if you are mentally aberrant and don't have a hope in the world to succeed in adult socio-sexual relationships, then it is cruel to dispel you of your narcissism and force you to confront reality -- which is not good, of course. It is much better to dwell in grandiose fantasy than to depersonalize and become suicidally despondent.

I do not fault subhumans for being narcissistic. This is the opposite view of roasties -- who fault subhumans for being narcissistic, but give Brad and Chad a pass for any of their excesses.
baste
I don't understand, can't you still be incel as a normie?

You having friends and going to parties mogs the fuck out of my entire life, that's for certain.
of course. freinds and sex are two different things. plenty of "normiecels" here

Last edited:
freinds and sex are two different things
If you are autistic and incapable of making friends due to deficits in nonverbal communication and motor skills and such, then it naturally follows that you are incapable of obtaining sexual relationships, because women are even more socially conformist and attuned to social cues than normie males (who at least have some variety in their interests and expectations). Sex itself can be defined as the ultimate expression of nonverbal communication and motor skills, so autists have virtually no chance, JFL.

There is also the concept of social proof and pre-selection, which influences a roastie's mate selection process. A social circle is necessary to demonstrate social conformity, and autists cannot have this.

At best, an autistic male can hope to land a totally insane bitch with mood and personality disorders, who will invariably make his life worse than ever. This is not desirable insofar as life satisfaction and happiness is concerned, and the "volcel" idea is pernicious in this regard because it promotes desperation and can ruin many lives as .co users feel obliged to try their hand at insane roasties who are best avoided.

The only possible life hack seems to be travelling to other countries, where your autistic tendencies could be excused as foreign custom. But even this requires you to conquer your ubiquitous anxiety and neuroticism, which is far from easy.

Last edited:
a lucky one-nighter when wasted doesn't stop you from being an incel - likely the girl will make a sharp as fuck exit in the morning and never see you again
Having unpaid sex doesn't stop you from being an incel? :feelshehe:

Having unpaid sex doesn't stop you from being an incel? :feelshehe:
i guess that's a debate within the community

if you fucked a drunk chick years ago one time are you incel?

idk, but you're nearcel and can still relate to people in the incel community for sure

i guess that's a debate within the community

if you fucked a drunk chick years ago one time are you incel?

idk, but you're nearcel and can still relate to people in the incel community for sure
I don't even believe that you're a non-incel forever if you have unpaid sex once, but if you do you're at least a non-incel until you've gone a long period without having sex again.

I don't even believe that you're a non-incel forever if you have unpaid sex once, but if you do you're at least a non-incel until you've gone a long period without having sex again.
yeah, has to be several years, not a 6 month normshit dryspell

I've only accused you and mylifeistrash. That's not even 1% of the white incels here.
i feel like i saw it somewhere else. although i don't remember fully tbf

Going to jail for approaching foids is now the new badge of courage.

Fakecel thread. Only the saints are real inklers. Everyone else is a fakecel. Time to pack it all up and head to IT.

I agree with your title.. many users here are teens (14-18)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back