Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm beginning to think a lot of your parents had damaged genetics

Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
I keep seeing a cope here about, oh my parents had me in their late 30s, 40s and all this nonsense. Just lol if you actually fell for the meme about genetics - if you parents were truly genetics gods, THERE WOULD BE ZERO WORRY about that rubbish.

This just confirms my suspicion that the government is hellbent on damaging the health/genetics of its people just so we can be dependent on them.

The biggest stacy in my school was had by her parents when they were 45. I call her the biggest stacy because she was voted most attractive by that year and she was 5'11. She switched school last year to go get ploughed by Chads.

A lot of ethnics or even third world people DO NOT GIVE a fuck how old they are when they have children as long as they still can and I looked into this and found out ethnics have cleaner genetics - what the fuck? This may be connected to their monogamy - I honestly don't know. I recently found out that the older you are when your parents have you, the longer your lifespan AND not just because you are born later but your life will genuinely be extended.

If any of your parents had my younger brother at the age my parents did, according to this forum, he would have Down Syndrome, need glasses, have cancer, get autism and ADHD. JFL at such a stupid assumption, my friend has ADHD and his parents had him in their 20 whereas my younger brother is a high-tier normie/Chadlite.

VIRGIN MARRIAGE PARENTS CREW out.

"oh my parents had me in their late 30s, 40s and all this nonsense"

Who even said this? Also you are beginning to think it just now?

What a pile of shitty, anecdotal asspulls

"oh my parents had me in their late 30s, 40s and all this nonsense"

Who even said this? Also you are beginning to think it just now?

Read a thread about people discussing their parent's age and also another thread with OP saying his mother settling in her 20s is "throwing away genetics".

What a pile of shitty, anecdotal asspulls

Well done for being unable to read but I talked about empirical evidence about ethnics having cleaner genetics. Every thread where people talk about their parent's age has been anecdotal. You are just mad that your cope is being destroyed

Read a thread about people discussing their parent's age and also another thread with OP saying his mother settling in her 20s is "throwing away genetics".

Well done for being unable to read but I talked about empirical evidence about ethnics having cleaner genetics. Every thread where people talk about their parent's age has been anecdotal. You are just mad that your cope is being destroyed
I'm definately very mad right now. Allow my body to recover from this self realization shock.

yeah my parents definitely had fucked up genes