Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm beginning a PSYOP on reddit

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I'll begin a mini PSYOP on reddit with an fake account. This fake account will assume the identity of a foid of unspecific details, but with the characteristics:

"She" will assume the role of a concerned young women about the "rising of incel movements"
"She" will spread the news about male on female violence
"She" will spread the news about anti female policies, such as anti abortion and how "we are hopeless to fight against them"
"She" will make use of platforms such as IT, Boysarequirky, forwardsfromklansma, therighrcantmeme, twoX, etc to spread incel propaganda, under the guise of awareness against "evil people"

My goals for doing this:

To accelerate gender division, and therefore move closer towards a gender-cultural war
-To incite hatred
-To let our enemies know of our visions and plans
-To spread incel propaganda and therefore more recruitment
-To make normies afraid of us, increasing our "coolness" factor.

you should have posted this in another subforum because then the ITcucks see this

They're already doing our jobs for us. :feelsPop:

you should have posted this in another subforum because then the ITcucks see this
I don't care. In fact, to let them know would be a good bonus. "look at them they're INFLIRATING our communities", thus, strike the panic and fear among our enemies.

I don't care. In fact, to let them know would be a good bonus. "look at them they're INFLIRATING our communities", thus, strike the panic and fear among our enemies.
based

I'll begin a mini PSYOP on reddit with an fake account. This fake account will assume the identity of a foid of unspecific details, but with the characteristics:

"She" will assume the role of a concerned young women about the "rising of incel movements"
"She" will spread the news about anti female policies, such as anti abortion and how "we are hopeless to fight against them"
"She" will make use of platforms such as IT, Boysarequirky, forwardsfromklansma, therighrcantmeme, twoX, etc to spread incel propaganda, under the guise of awareness against "evil people"

My goals for doing this:

To accelerate gender division, and therefore move closer towards a gender-cultural war
-To incite hatred
This is stupid. It will just make normies demonize us and ugly guys in general more all for saying retarded shit on retarddit and thinking you’re tough.

AsiaCel was vaccinated too many times as a child

IT is talking about similar content to mine jfl!!

I like the vision. I might tag along

My goals for doing this:

-To incite hatred
pin

My goals for doing this:

-To incite hatred

Based, make it happen G

BASES this is why Asians are high iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back