Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm balding heavily!

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I noticed I have a golf ball sized thinning area on my crown fuck this gay earth! My hair was the only thing going for me and now I'll officially be an ugly bald subhuman. Like being a ugly subhuman wasn't enough, I'm going on fin for sure

you need to suck it up bro and deal with it, you know like a real man SMH

Hair is a pain in the ass anyway. I’m tired of getting a haircut I wish I were balding

Take the agepill, boyo; only decension of your physique is guaranteed as the years pass by! :society:

It's already somewhat began for me; I suspect it will further in the coming years, despite what copers tell you about just going bald (which only reveals a potential subhuman skull shape and also results in you gaining the negative halo that not having a full head of hair brings if not Chad.) :feelsclown:

Balding is the male equivalent to hitting the wall, and for many it happens much much earlier than the average woman hits the wall.

Take the agepill, boyo; only decension of your physique is guaranteed as the years pass by! :society:

It's already somewhat began for me; I suspect it will further in the coming years, despite what copers tell you about just going bald (which only reveals a potential subhuman skull shape and also results in you gaining the negative halo that not having a full head of hair brings if not Chad.) :feelsclown:
My skull shape is subhuman as fuck I'm 28 I have like 40 years of painful downfall suffering left
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Balding is the male equivalent to hitting the wall, and for many it happens much much earlier than the average woman hits the wall.
I hit the wall in the womb

been balding 4 years

How am I spamming I don’t post as much as I used to and I changed my name because I like this name more
you spam the forum from what i saw

How am I spamming I don’t post as much as I used to and I changed my name because I like this name more
Is this actually you?

finasteride (pray you don't get sides) + hair transplant.

if you lose too much, it's over.

When I was really spamming I was popping out threads every 5 minutes I don’t do that anymore because I’m tryna stay outta trouble
based:feelskek:

When I was really spamming I was popping out threads every 5 minutes I don’t do that anymore because I’m tryna stay outta trouble

i can't even keep track - why were you banned in the first place? spam?

I noticed I have a golf ball sized thinning area on my crown fuck this gay earth! My hair was the only thing going for me and now I'll officially be an ugly bald subhuman. Like being a ugly subhuman wasn't enough, I'm going on fin for sure
:f:

I would rope if I went bald.

I've been balding for a while. I just buzz it and wear a cap to hide my egg head.