Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m back

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Hey guys, I’m back.

A month ago I made a post where I said I was gonna go on a one-year hiatus. I made this decision after I had an altercation with a GigaChad at the gym. After that incident, I needed some time to look at myself in the mirror and think about stuff. At first it felt refreshing to take a break from the forum. But after a few weeks, I felt the urge to come back. I missed the support that I received from my fellow brothers here.

You guys might be wondering… what have I been doing this past month? Well, I’ve been doing my routines as usual. Studying and going to the gym. However, this past week I’ve been playing Tears of the Kingdom. It’s a nice cope for sure. I’ve become so addicted to it that I’ve barely left my house.

Anyway, I’m back with a new purpose. My previous posts were mostly about my personal problems. But now I will focus on degrading women. They deserve to be shamed and publicly executed for being sluts. My hate for women has grown even stronger during my absence from the forum. I’m fucking furious now. This is Aspergcel 2.0.

Hey guys, I’m back.

A month ago I made a post where I said I was gonna go on a one-year hiatus. I made this decision after I had an altercation with a GigaChad at the gym. After that incident, I needed some time to look at myself in the mirror and think about stuff. At first it felt refreshing to take a break from the forum. But after a few weeks, I felt the urge to come back. I missed the support that I received from my fellow brothers here.

You guys might be wondering… what have I been doing this past month? Well, I’ve been doing my routines as usual. Studying and going to the gym. However, this past week I’ve been playing Tears of the Kingdom. It’s a nice cope for sure. I’ve become so addicted to it that I’ve barely left my house.

Anyway, I’m back with a new purpose. My previous posts were mostly about my personal problems. But now I will focus on degrading women. They deserve to be shamed and publicly executed for being sluts. My hate for women has grown even stronger during my absence from the forum. I’m fucking furious now. This is Aspergcel 2.0.
Incels in denial

me trying to remember
Xmen

Joined Apr 1, 2023

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

Welcome back.

Still dont get incels going to gym

i have a bad memory

I don’t like bodyweight exercises. I need machines and free weights
no training for your face mang. Start to reduce bodyfat it is shameful to walk with pumped muscles high bodyfat and ugly face.

You NEVER escape from the .is

Why does it say that your account is under review?
Because my cat has been actually kidnapped by a neighbor and I'll break into a house in the next days (AKA getting a fine or ending up in prison).

Because my cat has been actually kidnapped by a neighbor and I'll break into a house in the next days (AKA getting a fine or ending up in prison).
How’s the cold turkey going?

There is no turning back once you come here

Hey guys, I’m back.

Welcome Home Yo GIF by Bombay Softwares

You guys might be wondering… what have I been doing this past month?
No Way GIF

Based.